Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Just asking if anyone has any idea how to obtain sub-characters CG in Primaveil Drei Dark Mission. Misssing some CG which I still can't managed to crack my brain on how to obtain them.

The situation is easy to resolved. You didn't change all your settings to Japanese. All settings include time, format, locale and display language. Change all of them and you can play the game. This is the second time I explained this, previously one person posted this question in the torrent section of this game. Try checking there since sometimes it is posted there.

Hey, thanks. I always had jap locale ever since I started playing these games. This is the first time I had ever had to set my time and keyboard to get it to work. Sorry, didn't know it'd be different.

Hey, thanks. I always had jap locale ever since I started playing these games. This is the first time I had ever had to set my time and keyboard to get it to work. Sorry, didn't know it'd be different.

You're welcome. Most game works fine with just locale. However, recently more games started to use these setting. Triangle has been famous for forcing players to use all setting in Japanese and some games only work with Japanese Time. One missing setting and players can't play.

This is so hard :/ Spent hours and hours on VBR and all i managed to get is up to 77% completion, on my 3rd run now at chapter 4..Anyone managed to complete 100%?

Also, anyone managed to clear primaveil drei DM 100%? I'm stuck there as well @@

This is so hard :/ Spent hours and hours on VBR and all i managed to get is up to 77% completion, on my 3rd run now at chapter 4..Anyone managed to complete 100%?

Also, anyone managed to clear primaveil drei DM 100%? I'm stuck there as well @@

I am at 95% but I can't find all the Extras. Kinda hard without knowing what the conditions to trigger it.

any1 has the full cg saved data for venus blood ragnarok?

No one has posted it , even is sagaoz... So I guess we need to wait...

I'm still far away from the 100% XD
But if I remember correctly eauto missed only a single scene... Not sure about now...

I missed 2 scenes , and I gave up...
I'm glad there is the 100% save data XD

No one has posted it , even is sagaoz... So I guess we need to wait...

I'm still far away from the 100% XD
But if I remember correctly eauto missed only a single scene... Not sure about now...

I missed 2 scenes , and I gave up...
I'm glad there is the 100% save data XD

well i like VBR's gameplay and battle system so i tend to spend alot of time arranging my team and units. but after 2 runs i just can't be bothered because there's just so much to do to unlock 100% XD

Anyone is playing the hard mode? Any bonus from playing the hard mode?

well i like VBR's gameplay and battle system so i tend to spend alot of time arranging my team and units. but after 2 runs i just can't be bothered because there's just so much to do to unlock 100% XD

Anyone is playing the hard mode? Any bonus from playing the hard mode?

I'm currently on hard mode + 2 stars....
And it's somehow easy since it's my 3rd run...
I'm quite sure there'll be bonus... Afterall clearing easy gives you eric , and clearing normal gives you the manager (ururu's) ...
So there should be a bonus character for clearing hard.... not sure though...

Hello
i have a problem with venus blood ragnarok
every time i get heroines i try to corrupt them but then when i get 4/5 of the heroines (usually 3 corrupted and 1 normal)
when i have to do the battles to get the 5th one
the 5th one is in her monster form and i always end up killing her
how do you get all 5 heroines alive ?..
i'm trying to get the ruin route

Which ones are you missing? Could you post the event list?
I got 100% on all events, but am missing some CGs

Hello
i have a problem with venus blood ragnarok
every time i get heroines i try to corrupt them but then when i get 4/5 of the heroines (usually 3 corrupted and 1 normal)
when i have to do the battles to get the 5th one
the 5th one is in her monster form and i always end up killing her
how do you get all 5 heroines alive ?..
i'm trying to get the ruin route

In each chapter, there should be a sub-quest (as in not compulsory) somewhere halfway through the chapter (it's marked with a red sword sign). If you don't do all three of them, when you reach the last goddess it will become a monster.
On the other hand, losing to the monster is an event, so it's part of the game..?

Regarding Ruin mode, the conditions are as follows
- all goddesses corrupted
- for each of the 3 triple selection events, select the last one (the Ruin option). For corrupted Hirude's last selection, select the Ruin option (you must get 4 Ruin points). Ruin options will sound like glass breaking but much louder than the Chaos option.
- Nanna's mother must survive
At the end of the last chapter, you'll get a choice to continue with the normal Chaos route or Ruin route.

How do you avoid the ending where they rebel against you?

I'm not 100% sure about the requirements...
But first of all you need to know something :

1. The 2 characters training is on a different storyline, so you could get good end on selene , and bad end on plage , vice versa, while it might seem that they're on the same timeline , they're not...
Actuallly they're on the same timeline until you corrupt plage and proceeded to capture selene

2. There are 3 kinds of training stone , with their respective multiplier....

3. The scenes I missed are the plage's ending , and 1 shanderia scene...

The requirements for me :
Not 100% sure.... It works for me somehow...

0. Basic good end : All multiplier at x3

Extra end :
1. Selene good end : All multiplier at x3 , Submission dominant (the red/blue colored stone)
2. You switches room with dark plage end (basically you goes to the cell room) : Multiplier not x3 , No dominant crystal
3. They betrays the organization : It seems that if no other ending requirements are met....

Sorry for not being much help

I'm not 100% sure about the requirements...
But first of all you need to know something :

1. The 2 characters training is on a different storyline, so you could get good end on selene , and bad end on plage , vice versa, while it might seem that they're on the same timeline , they're not...
Actuallly they're on the same timeline until you corrupt plage and proceeded to capture selene

2. There are 3 kinds of training stone , with their respective multiplier....

3. The scenes I missed are the plage's ending , and 1 shanderia scene...

The requirements for me :
Not 100% sure.... It works for me somehow...

0. Basic good end : All multiplier at x3

Extra end :
1. Selene good end : All multiplier at x3 , Submission dominant (the red/blue colored stone)
2. You switches room with dark plage end (basically you goes to the cell room) : Multiplier not x3 , No dominant crystal
3. They betrays the organization : It seems that if no other ending requirements are met....

Sorry for not being much help
Thank you. How do you get the end where you learn about the spaceship thingie?

Anyone still play Heroine Zetsumetsu keikaku???
Need a little help with raid boss!(>ω< ")

Got some spare serial code(expired in 2017/3/31). PM me( ̄0 ̄)v

I see. What's your raid boss hp now? If it is within 350k, I think I am able to help out. More than that will be based on luck.
I got no time to grinding boss HP. OTL
Please donate me a few bosses, I got BPs but my boss level is so low.

I got no time to grinding boss HP. OTL
Please donate me a few bosses, I got BPs but my boss level is so low.

currently, my boss level is around 130+ for Rare and SR class. SSR class is still less than lv20. Add me if you don't mind the boss level, I'll spare you a few. My username is slayer.

currently, my boss level is around 130+ for Rare and SR class. SSR class is still less than lv20. Add me if you don't mind the boss level, I'll spare you a few. My username is slayer.

To add friend, I need ID number. Mine is 0001436739.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!