Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

It is hard to explain the game mechanics in words..Took me quite a few trial and error but basically its like management+research+city building+seizing castle. Once you get the hang of it it's not that hard (well i'm playing the normal mode since it's the first run)..But i am having problem collecting all the cg..i dont think its possible to collect all of them in the first playthrough? Anyone unlocked all already?

It's impossible to collect all CG in one run. VBRagnarok got three big routes:normal, chaos and ruin. In short, at least three runs for 100%.
By the way, normal route is 65% of all CG.

I just used the instant win button on everything. game's too complicated. I have 66% of CG's.. I THINK I did normal and chaos. When yuo make a "Ruin" decision, do you get teh glass shatter sound? That's the only one I didn't do I think.

I got the good end and I corrupted every girl second playthrough. How do you get all CG's?

ALSO HOLY FUCK the tinier blonde loli was delicious. Loved her corruption scene.

Last edited:
I just used the instant win button on everything. game's too complicated. I have 66% of CG's.. I THINK I did normal and chaos. When yuo make a "Ruin" decision, do you get teh glass shatter sound? That's the only one I didn't do I think.

I got the good end and I corrupted every girl second playthrough. How do you get all CG's?

ALSO HOLY FUCK the tinier blonde loli was delicious. Loved her corruption scene.

In event menu, there are 3 route points on the left of girls mini pics.
Upper one is normal. The second is chaos. The third is ruin. Before every muntiple choices, quick save and choose.(Sometime sound doesn't help.)

To have every CG, you have to trigger bad end scenes. Want me to spoil where the first one is?

I guess if I could win VeryHard run(Still kicking the bucket). I will start writing basic how to play.

In event menu, there are 3 route points on the left of girls mini pics.
Upper one is normal. The second is chaos. The third is ruin. Before every muntiple choices, quick save and choose.(Sometime sound doesn't help.)

To have every CG, you have to trigger bad end scenes. Want me to spoil where the first one is?

Sorry, where is this event page? And what are these "route points" next to the girl's mini pics? Is this event page in the main menu? In the dialogue menu? In the menu during battle? I'm don't understand exactly what you're saying sorry. Maybe provide a screenshot or something?

And yes any guidance for obtaining all the CG's would be great. So spoiling how to get them is fine with me.

?!!!!

Sir, please tell me all the requirements to corrupt the goddess!!
I might have missed the flags though....
I've spent 22 hours on the game , still on chapter 5.... #tryhardmodeon
I might do a second run after I beat it once if I missed those flags....

:chuuni_reply:

Play DRM confirmed?

?!!!!

Sir, please tell me all the requirements to corrupt the goddess!!
I might have missed the flags though....
I've spent 22 hours on the game , still on chapter 5.... #tryhardmodeon

After you defeat the blonde Goddess(The protagonist's sister) you start getting optional events on the "event page" as the other guy called it. The page where you go into battle or do events and hentai scenes. in these optional scenes, these always end up giving you one of two choices. Anyway, in the optimal events where you interact with a certain goddess, you get 2 choices. One choice makes a sort of positive happy sound, the other makes a breaking/negative sound. Always pick the negative one. (If you use a translator or understand japanese it usually is the choice where the protagonist is mean or ruthless to the goddess.) One choice gives you +1 heart thing on the bottom right. And the other gets you -1 heart on the bottom right. Do the choices which give -1 heart. Do the "bad" choice.

Keep doing this and then you'll get the H scenes that lead up to their mindbreak/corruption. Then the negative hearts become positive and you get their corrupted form. After that I'm not sure which decision is actually better. I just wanted more corruption H scenes, so I kept doing the evil decision.

I made the mistake of being nice to all the goddesses and not getting any corruption scenes lol. I had to reply it after I got the good ending.

The CG and corruption scenes look better in 遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei ダークミッション than in Venusblood.

Although Dualtail has made a great corruption game - still think that it is not upto par with their first ones.

The CG and corruption scenes look better in 遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei ダークミッション than in Venusblood.

Although Dualtail has made a great corruption game - still think that it is not upto par with their first ones.

I really like the crotch/womb tattoos. And for dialogue, the begging and mindbreak was nice. Some of the tentacle rape moans were pretty bad. (The blonde loli witht eh sword) As for actual corruption, you fuck them up a lot metnall, physically, and morally. I am sad that there's no magical clothing change for the most part. That was something I liked a lot in the previous game Corruption in general has been pretty consistent for dualtail hasn't it? As for CG's I really like some of the one's in ragnarok. The art is well done. I'm curious, What would you say was a good corruption scene from them then?

One's that come to mind for me is in the prequel to ragnarok(I forget the name) I think one of the goddesses does some selfcest and upon seeing her own mindbreak raped ahegao she laughs and transforms.(Might be wrong, I forgot)

Another one I liked is from chimera when the priestess who was going to get married gets corrupted. Her husband gets mindbroken and tells you how to remove the seal protecting her. And after that she eventually breaks down. Once she's all corrupt, she has sex with tentacles floating on a city while her previous followers watch in disgust and perverse awe. There's also a scene where she has sex in front of her mindbroken husband, that was good.

Just a spoiler, after second goddress capture. "The Island" will appear, win this map, the trigger is the first goddress Brynhildr's hearts is at minus-, but do not engage the H-event that will put a tatoo on her. You will get the first bad end.

There are some info that I still can't confirm what is the event trigger.
-Last boss can be Loki or Ymir up to the route you choose.
-Ignore 3 side quests, the battle that Loki will take you to destroy crystals and lab or etc. the last goddress will go crazy.
-In chaper 6 2Keys there is a bad end trigger, if the main protagonist isn't "Jahaou" or Dark General 100% trigger bad end.
-There are 5 ruin points 3 is triple choice questions the forth one is Brynhildr's question and the fifth one is in the last chapter. Have all five to change goddress into monster.

Last but not least, the Harem End is chaos route with all goddress corrupted with 5+ hearts ecept Nanna(3H) and all side kick women with 3+ hearts. Becareful that sometime chaos choice will not add a heart to goddress, especially Nanna.

Last edited:
Hey guys! for 遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei ダークミッション when I try to start a new game in the application it shows an error that forces the game to close.

The error is something like this:

load file: ....
file: bg\bg_*.lsf

Does any1 know how to solve this error?

Hey guys! for 遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei ダークミッション when I try to start a new game in the application it shows an error that forces the game to close.

I also had this problem. I fixed it by going into my windows 'Region and Language Settings' and changing the format to Japanese.

Last edited:
After you defeat the blonde Goddess(The protagonist's sister) you start getting optional events on the "event page" as the other guy called it. The page where you go into battle or do events and hentai scenes. in these optional scenes, these always end up giving you one of two choices. Anyway, in the optimal events where you interact with a certain goddess, you get 2 choices. One choice makes a sort of positive happy sound, the other makes a breaking/negative sound. Always pick the negative one. (If you use a translator or understand japanese it usually is the choice where the protagonist is mean or ruthless to the goddess.) One choice gives you +1 heart thing on the bottom right. And the other gets you -1 heart on the bottom right. Do the choices which give -1 heart. Do the "bad" choice.

Keep doing this and then you'll get the H scenes that lead up to their mindbreak/corruption. Then the negative hearts become positive and you get their corrupted form. After that I'm not sure which decision is actually better. I just wanted more corruption H scenes, so I kept doing the evil decision.

I made the mistake of being nice to all the goddesses and not getting any corruption scenes lol. I had to reply it after I got the good ending.

Thank you for your help good sir....
I'll need to do a second run then after I finish this law route....
I'll just import my units , so it'll be easier...
But for now...
#tryhardmodeon

:chuuni_bye:

The error basically says it can't find the file

First things first - go to the install folder. Is there a folder called bg? If yes, check if the file exists.
If yes, what is your locale? Sometimes on a purely Eng setup the system can't read the Japanese characters in folder paths. I normally set my locale and Unicode programs to Japanese. Try changing it and reinstalling to C:\
Lastly, check the permissions on the folder - by some quirk, your user (windows login user) may not have access to it (particularly if you installed as Administrator).

That's all I can think of. Hope this helps....

The error basically says it can't find the file

First things first - go to the install folder. Is there a folder called bg? If yes, check if the file exists.
If yes, what is your locale? Sometimes on a purely Eng setup the system can't read the Japanese characters in folder paths. I normally set my locale and Unicode programs to Japanese. Try changing it and reinstalling to C:\
Lastly, check the permissions on the folder - by some quirk, your user (windows login user) may not have access to it (particularly if you installed as Administrator).

That's all I can think of. Hope this helps....

All right! Thanks this solved the problem!!

How to be jahaou , plz hlp.... stuck so bad.... OTL

:chuuni_reply:

This is your first run or the second one?

If this is your second one, in newgame+ menu when it let you choose the protagonist which one did you choose? And did you choose no scenario change for heroes?

Last edited:
This is your first run or the second one?

If this is your second one, in newgame+ menu when it let you choose the protagonist which one did you choose? And did you choose no scenario change for heroes?

It's my first run.....
So.... do you mean that I was supposed to get a game over on my first run?

It's my first run.....
So.... do you mean that I was supposed to get a game over on my first run?

So...it's the first run.(>ω< ")
First, I do not know for sure how to fix this on the first run. The title "Jahaou or General" is like an insurance that you at least met one ending requirement. At least you're still on the first , in newgame+ I got the bug that will not let me pass this point in game.

Let, try fixing. Which route are you on? How many point do you have and how many hearts?

So...it's the first run.(>ω< ")
First, I do not know for sure how to fix this on the first run. The title "Jahaou or General" is like an insurance that you at least met one ending requirement. At least you're still on the first , in newgame+ I got the bug that will not let me pass this point in game.

Let, try fixing. Which route are you on? How many point do you have and how many hearts?

Chapter 6 (I don't think I've entered any route , or have I?)
36 Law
13 Chaos
0 Ruin

And it seems that I've chosen all the (+) hearts for all the heroines....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!