Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Oh, very nice. I only ended up with 3 copies of her. I'm still deciding if i want to hold onto the wildcards or use one on her, but regardless getting 3 SSR wildcards in one event was awesome.

3 Copies....
:O
Actually I got only 2 of them..... (The rest are wild cards)
How do you even got 3 of them...
High ranked?!

3 Copies....
:O
Actually I got only 2 of them..... (The rest are wild cards)
How do you even got 3 of them...
High ranked?!

1 From finishing the quests
1 From ranking (80-160)
1 From that weird twitter gatcha thing

I think i spent 30ish green energy restore things, but i'm around level 180 for reference.

How do you upgrade girls to be more scantily clad?

You upgrade girls by fully leveling them up and then clicking the button on the main menu with two cards on top of each other with a jagged upward arrow. You need 2 copies of the same card or a wildcard to level a card up.

Reactions: Pirateninja
1 From finishing the quests
1 From ranking (80-160)
1 From that weird twitter gatcha thing

I think i spent 30ish green energy restore things, but i'm around level 180 for reference.

:O That's.... Something.....

I'm level 141.... Spent around 50 of the 100% restore , and around 30 of 50% restore....
I spent my energy everytime it's full....
Aaanndd.... I'm ranked 350th+++ ....

Such a gap.... OTL

:chuuni_reality:

Heroine Zetsumetsu Keikaku: Just started playing yesterday. Such a long...long way to go, for the first SR card.
Please, if got any hints or how to fast leveling sharing would be much obliged.

Heroine Zetsumetsu Keikaku: Just started playing yesterday. Such a long...long way to go, for the first SR card.
Please, if got any hints or how to fast leveling sharing would be much obliged.

I don't know about the other ... But for me... Getting an SSR from gacha (or dice roll) and SSR mirror from random free login event should be your first priority....
Since the gap between SR and SSR is somewhat unbelievable , F2P beginners (like me) would find it really difficult to progress , at least for a few weeks ...
I guess for now... Keep on doing the story to gain EXP (?)
Srry for not helping much...
Perhaps thegeoman could give you a better advice....

P.S.

GMT +8 >> Tokyo Time...
It's 25th of November already....
Now... The questin is...

"How long would it take for Next Ignition to be uploaded ?"

:chuuni_bye:

Perhaps thegeoman could give you a better advice....

I've got some tips that have served me very well throughout the game (i've been F2P for nearly a year and a half). Just as a baseline: SRs are pretty mediocre in every way, even the best SR's high stat is lower than the worst SSRs low stat. It'll take a while to get yourself any SSRs, so take it slow and don't waste resources chasing ghosts.

Sadly there is no way to 'fast level' outside of spending your green energy restore things. IMO those are better saved for events but you can use them to level quicker if you like.

#1 GOLDEN RULE: Never roll your gatcha tickets unless there is a 3x rate up for SSRs(usually once a month)
#2 GOLDEN RULE: Never use your consumables unless you are grinding out an event

Other advice i can give:
-Payoffs in the form of fully corrupted girls are few and far between, before you commit to a character make sure you like their fallen form. To me, having a good corrupted artwork is more important than a cards stats because that's what we're in this for at the end of the day. Many cards are just color swaps or clothing re-draws, but the best ones to me get a completely new drawing for the last form. The best way to check is to right click the card image and select view image, then adjust the final number in the URL. 0 is 1st form, through 3 for final form. Using my favorite card as an example:

http://img.games-ent.com/img/card/base640/card_293_0.png
http://img.games-ent.com/img/card/base640/card_293_3.png

(You can also adjust the 3 numbers before that last underscore to view the other cards in the game. The SSRs are 250-350 and 400-450, they are the only ones with fully corrupted forms. Often you can find unreleased artwork using this method as well. Feel free to not actually play the game and just use this method to check for new card art periodically lol)

The best place to get SSRs are the quest event and the raid event.
-Quest events have basically 2 levels, the first part can be cleared using only your natural stamina regen. This level ends with the SSR for the event as the boss (usually). Make sure you use the guaranteed capture item on the boss (they usually give one out just before you fight them, its the purple band thing with the skull and the left button on the capture screen). The 2nd part is the 'extra' levels where costs start getting stupid. The final route boss of this part has both a 2nd copy of the event SSR and a wildcard. As an estimate, it takes about 5000 stamina beyond your natural regen to clear this part. It's not really attainable until you have a 100+ stamina bank from levels IMO, so hold off on this until your account levels up a bunch.

-Raid events are the ones where you run into event bosses while playing the normal story campaign. Raid events are nice for 2 reasons, 1: you can use your friends list to have a strong fighter with your team, and 2: if you fight the SSR for the event, theres a (small) chance she'll drop her card as a reward. This is also the only point in the game where friends are relevant. There are a few SSRs that block boss attacks, but the best one is the brown haired maid in a bikini top with a broom because she can block any boss attack. People don't usually put her as their leader unless there's a raid event (because she looks meh), but its best to stock up on friends who have her. Don't let the big numbers scare you, its actually much easier than it looks to get rewards for this event than the high numbers on the 'rewards' tab indicate even with an only SR team, and that's because near the end of the event the crazy whales will start finding high leveled bosses they don't want to fight and 'sharing' them with others, clear these out for tons of points.

As far as figuring out what your stuff does, I use this website http://heroine.webcrow.jp/album/index.php since you cant translate the game's text directly. It's updated on a pretty regular basis, but it takes a couple weeks from when a new card is released and when they have the info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pirateninja
There seems to be another corruption game. Absolute conquest something or other.

Link or anything? The title seems interesting...

P.S.

@thegeoman
Judging from the symphonic lily corruption scene , is it true that recent heroines final corruption scenes are different now?
It used to be the same as the compilation of scene 1 - 3 , but seen from the heroine's perspective...
But symphonic lily's final corruption scene is a post-corruption evil deeds (which I'm fond of)...
Perhaps you might know more about this , since I haven't roll any gacha since ages ago..

Thank!!! for the awesome info!
A little question; Do "Box gatcha" tickets include in 3x rate up? and Are there any SSR bosses in story-quest to be captured?

A bit more: I'm quiet confused by card grinding system. What is rare type(aa,ab,ba,bb,ca,cb) and what is negative and possitive number for N cards.(odd,even number)

Don't worry I'm quite competent in Japanese.

Found possible...maybe...a little chance to be a corruption games.(with 1 or 2 corrution scene)
http://currant.jp/himekishi/index.html#top
http://shchara.co.jp/04develop/maken/2character1.html
http://kai-soft.jp/MTS-WEB/index.html

And considerably surprised that there are only 18 games that considered corruption games by Japanese context.
http://www.getchu.com/php/search.phtml?search_keyword=&keyword_option_flag=1&list_count=30&sort=sales&sort2=down&search_title=&search_brand=&search_person=&search_jan=&search_isbn=&genre=all&start_date=&end_date=&age=&list_type=list&search=search&category[0]=C3_F023&genre=pc_soft
Or maybe getchu started its service on 2013

Last edited:
Link or anything? The title seems interesting...

P.S.

@thegeoman
Judging from the symphonic lily corruption scene , is it true that recent heroines final corruption scenes are different now?
It used to be the same as the compilation of scene 1 - 3 , but seen from the heroine's perspective...
But symphonic lily's final corruption scene is a post-corruption evil deeds (which I'm fond of)...
Perhaps you might know more about this , since I haven't roll any gacha since ages ago..
http://www.nijiyome.jp/app/start/361#loaded

Thank!!! for the awesome info!
A little question; Do "Box gatcha" tickets include in 3x rate up? and Are there any SSR bosses in story-quest to be captured?

A bit more: I'm quiet confused by card grinding system. What is rare type(aa,ab,ba,bb,ca,cb) and what is negative and possitive number for N cards.(odd,even number)

The Box gatcha is separate and never gets rate ups, there's no way to be efficient about it so either roll when someone you like is in there or save up 100 tickets to guarantee clear the whole thing.

I actually have no idea what youre talking about for card grinding, if you shoot me a screenshot of what you mean i may be able to help.

@Nanashiki

Yes, i think they have changed it recently so the 4th scene for newer girls actually has them corrupted and doing stuff. My only reference points are the few anniversary cards I ended up with but they all have a post corruption scene for the last one. One of them even watches a video of when you first captured her and comments on how naive she was back then etc, it's pretty great.

Oh. Looks like they're just talking about efficiency in leveling up your cards

It's dumb because they hand out exp cards that give a flat increase to your level so much that you will only need to use those after a short while. IMO its best to just ignore whatever they're trying to tell you here. Use your commons to increase levels of stuff and don't worry about the complex formulas. Soon you'll have so many flat level exp cards you can level up using those exclusively.

There's Hypnos Fuck Level 3. Its amazingly addictive gameplay, you guys should check it out.

How is there corruption in it?
Well you systematically break the girls down by using hypnosis. On normal conversation you can extort them to give you money or H or item. There are stages to breaking them further and further, and with a labyrinth puzzle to symbolize you hypnotizing them. Its quite fun really.

Well you systematically break the girls down by using hypnosis. On normal conversation you can extort them to give you money or H or item. There are stages to breaking them further and further, and with a labyrinth puzzle to symbolize you hypnotizing them. Its quite fun really.

Judging by your description , the game somehow resembles Mind Hacker (by Lunasoft) so much...

Can you at less tell me what happened in the scenario with the whole succubus transformation from Exstia 1?

I haven't forgotten about this... it's just that I don't remember the details all that much that I had to find time to rewatch the scene again...I'm assuming you mean the final corruption at the end of Exstia 1.

Due to the probably intentional bad playing... Marina or Exstia has been raped while fighting the various monsters repeatedly and it's taken a mental toll on her. Now if I remember right, the Exstia device needs sex to function and while Marina has been getting it from her child hood boyfriend, it's not exactly an ideal situation. Add to that the enemy general (Shinevura) and his assistant subdued Exstia once and tampered with her device + use dark magic on her +fucking her leading her sex urge to start going into overdrive...

All of this combined with the fact that (at least for this game) she as Exstia is the only one fighting the monster and her boyfriend and the doctor are just watching her and not really experiencing it themselves leads her to more or less snap and rape the loli doctor on her side.... afterward her sex urge begins to take over as her childhood boyfriend and Shinevura appears to offer her a choice. One is to take a medicine develop by the Loli doctor to calm the hyper sex urge down and become like she was or to take the choice by Shinevura and experience the ultimate physical pleasure that she felt only tinges off after being continually fucked by their monsters and him...

After lots of hesitation and thinking which pretty much ends with the fact that she concluded that her boyfriend just does not understand her and her needs only wishing things to go back to what is just a situation that she no longer wants, she accepts Shinevura's offer and fucked him pledging allegiance to him. His semen in her alongside the mental change due to tampering with the device and all leads her to be reborn in her evil form...

She then slaughter her boyfriend with glee and becomes Shinevura's servant.... THE END.....

Until Exstia 2 retconned it all away....

I'm still waiting for Exstia 3 mind you.

Judging by your description , the game somehow resembles Mind Hacker (by Lunasoft) so much...

Well I played Mind Hacker and lets just say its now my cup of tea. Mind hacker is way to linear with overcomplicated unnecessary minigame. HYPNOSFUCK makes it seems that you are actually taking part in the process of breaking the girls down. and with 6 and counting heroine,each with different items and character, I have to say Hypnosfuck is way superior in terms of gameplay and quality.

Well I played Mind Hacker and lets just say its now my cup of tea. Mind hacker is way to linear with overcomplicated unnecessary minigame. HYPNOSFUCK makes it seems that you are actually taking part in the process of breaking the girls down. and with 6 and counting heroine,each with different items and character, I have to say Hypnosfuck is way superior in terms of gameplay and quality.

I see....
But could you please explain what does level 3 mean?
And if it were a series... Could you please tell me in what order I should play it?
Thank you

:chuuni_bye:

What do ou need to download to get all the content? Just the latest version, or all of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!