Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Oh myyy Goddd. Where do I start. Well first, I couldn't get to the bonus campaign for some reason. I swear I did every route to full completion. I just downloaded a 100% save to do the second bonus route(Where the cute white haired girl turns good and you defeat everyone. Pretty sweet).

Anyway, holy crap the main campaign was great. It reminds me of maika's first game (The one without gold sailor) but better. The set up for the beginning took very long, and was a little too much. But it was worth it when you got to the good stuff.

Like Maika's sailor tenshi game, you get to corrupt one of the girls and then get them to betray the others. I liked every route a lot. Red's was probably the worst, but still good. Yellow and blue were so freakn good. Blue was my favourite. There's a part where blue's body is being controlled against her will and she tells the others to leave her behind. Yellow and Red promise to save her and she said she'll be waiting. She gets completely corrupted after that. When yellow and red try to save her again, they manage to break her free of the thing controlling her body. There's a sweet selfcest scene I love that pushes her to break(I like selfcest a lot), and she pretends to be saved and then attacks them saying "Just joking, the thing controlling my body had nothing to do with corruption" because she was already fully corrupted. then the scene Blue has red in a tentacle pit and guilt's her before breaking her. Similar thing to yellow. I basically just described her whole route LOL, it was so good. Best part of the game. Her freakn facial expressions and mistreatment towards red when red is being broken in front of her was amazing. Red is begging ehr to come back to normal because they're best friends, and she gets slapped and ridiculed for leaving her behind in return. I really like the idea that she was mentally corrupted when she was put under. I need more things like that. Maika did that with their sailor knight games.

Yellow's corruption route where you corrupt red, after yellow is corrupted already, is another really good part. The way they mistreat bluetogether is is amazingly cruel.

Red's route's best part was when she broke out of brainwashing and recaptured and swore her allegiance again without brainwashing because she was already addicted to lust. Very nice. Her route was too short and no scenes where she ruins the other two. Strange.

Also random part I like, I liked how sachi?/saki?(The non-magical girl that is part of evil group). Anyway I liked her conversations with the magical girls at school and they're talking about their 'after school part time job' issues which are actually their organizations secretly fighting each other. They kept saying "I know how you feel, work is tough" etc. It was pretty funny, I don't usually laugh on eroge. This one had some nice humor.

Only thing I didn't like was they didn't animate the evil transformation like the good transformation the first time it happened. That's nitpicking.

As for bunny I just downloaded a save file. Guilty XD I got impatient and didn't want to marathon another game. The two corruption scenes for the two magical girls are great. I love how they beg before being broken and their post-corrupted outfits were great. I kinda wish I actually played it first. Maybe some other time.

I wish the blonde girl got a corruption scene. I think she was really cute. love red eyes. I don't know the story because I haven't played it yet, but I heard she's genderbend. Doesn't bother me rlly, but I did want corruption.

That was quite a rant. Tossen3 was great! and nao scenes were rlly good! All in ALL, I FUCKING LOVE outfit changes and magical girls that all betray each other. I never get sick of it. Now I have that sad pit of emptiness again.

Excuse me but what game are you talking about? i googled it but lets just say i didn't get anything that seemed like a game, also is it in english?

Excuse me but what game are you talking about? i googled it but lets just say i didn't get anything that seemed like a game, also is it in english?

Tossen 3 >> Totsuzen Kaijin Ken Jimuin no Ore ga Mahou Shoujo-tachi o Otosu Hanashi ~Mahou Tenshi Angel Saber VS Aku no Soshiki Death Brand~

And the second game would be

TS Mahou Shoujo Nao

And nope, both are not yet translated as far as i know...

:chuuni_bye:

Its not english. I just use visual novel reader to machine translate because I don’t know Japanese. (I think many people do? I know some here know japanese. Luckyyyyy)

Speaking of games we haven't played, I never did get around to Escalayer. How was corruption in that? It only happened in one route, right?

Venus Blood - RAGNAROK - release date just got pushed to 16th of December....
THIS IS DESPAIRRRR

:chuuni_reality:

P.S.

Someone might have posted this link already , but I'll post this again as a reminder....

http://www.route2.co.jp/Triangle/Products/Next-Ignition/

New sequel for one of the oldest corruption game series by triangle XD
There will be most likely be corruption scenes....

I knew about this game from "Heroine Zetsumetsu Keikaku" (a corruption-themed browser game XD) next collaboration event

Last edited:
So it turns out, I am actually working on making a corruption game. Phase 1 is functional, and a demo exists. I have about 20,000+ words written for phase 2. Much of the artwork is done for phase 1. I am learning how to draw as I go along so its a slow process. Also, learning how to code a game. Basically I'm learning everything from scratch to make a corruption game. But since there's been a dearth of corruption here, I'm going to drop off my preliminary sketch of the heroine's costume and corrupted costumes. It's just a sketch, no coloring, no line art... but hey, it's something. :) Corrupt.png

Last edited:
So it turns out, I am actually working on making a corruption game. Phase 1 is functional, and a demo exists. I have about 20,000+ words written for phase 2. Much of the artwork is done for phase 1. I am learning how to draw as I go along so its a slow process. Also, learning how to code a game. Basically I'm learning everything from scratch to make a corruption game. But since there's been a dearth of corruption here, I'm going to drop off my preliminary sketch of the heroine's costume and corrupted costumes. It's just a sketch, no coloring, no line art... but hey, it's something. :) View attachment 13167

Based on a lot of game developments progresses that I follow up until this day , I know making games won't be easy

And for you my friend, I wish you the best of luck , for corruption games sure are scarce...

:chuuni_salute:

It's been awfully quiet lately... :<

How are you guys doing?

Quite grim actually.... With the lack of new corruption games , I'm trying to survive by replaying games I played when my Japanese was really bad .... But still.... Not enough...

Anyway , I'll just post these here as a reminder :

Mahou Senshi Next Ignition
魔法戦士ネクストイグニッション
25th of November

Yuusei Tenshi Primaveil Drei Dark Mission
遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei ダークミッション
22nd of December

Venus Blood -RAGNAROK-
16th of December

Botsuraku Reijou (RPG-MAKER)
没落令嬢
Sometime in November (supposedly)

P.S.

I'm not going to put my hopes high for Next Ignition.... Since the prequels costume-change are lacking.... They exist though...
Anyway.... I'll try to get the mahousenshi of next ignition from "heroine zetsumetsu keikaku" event collab , corrupt her , and post the picture here "if" possible...

P.P.S.

http://crookednavel.sblo.jp/

News from Crooked Navel (dated 14th of November)....
It seems that TS Nao2 won't be released on Winter-Comiket...

Last edited:
Yes I face this problem too but no idea how to resolve I though

Out of topic, i figured out how to fix the missing transformation scene in the herencia game. All you have to do is to dl the patch from the official website and stick it in the folder.

It has been so dry lately that i have no choice but to replay all those corruption games one by one :/

deathranger that summary on all those corruption games were great! Could you do the 1st & 2nd Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia some more details? There all of different endings in them.

Dear Mrmai,

Exstia 1, 2 while good aren't exactly memorable to me too much. Those scenario I wrote were the one that were very memorable and I've committed to memory. I really don't feel like revisiting Exstia 1, 2 at the moment which I have to do if you want me to describe the other scenarios.

Sorry.

Dear Mrmai,

Exstia 1, 2 while good aren't exactly memorable to me too much. Those scenario I wrote were the one that were very memorable and I've committed to memory. I really don't feel like revisiting Exstia 1, 2 at the moment which I have to do if you want me to describe the other scenarios.

Sorry.

Can you at less tell me what happened in the scenario with the whole succubus transformation from Exstia 1?

not sure if some of you played this but i recently run into this game https://vndb.org/v7412 its decent magical girls theme.

I agree , Nayuta is quite good for magical girls theme , although some routes got to much feels (at least for me)

P.S.

So .... I've spent a lot of resources (as in A LOT) for the next ignition collab event in zetsumetsu (Heroine Zetsumetsu Keikaku)
And here's what I got....
Might be spoiler for some...

I'm not even sure whether this will be in the original game or not...
Nevertheless.... There might be hope for next ignition...

So .... I've spent a lot of resources (as in A LOT) for the next ignition collab event in zetsumetsu (Heroine Zetsumetsu Keikaku)
And here's what I got....
Might be spoiler for some

Oh, very nice. I only ended up with 3 copies of her. I'm still deciding if i want to hold onto the wildcards or use one on her, but regardless getting 3 SSR wildcards in one event was awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

68 game bài Pet ( nexonasia.com ) là cổng game bài trực tuyến đổi thuỏng HOT nhất tại thị trường Châu Á. Truy cập ngay nexonasia.com để tải app 68 game bài và chơi bản web chính thức, nhận khuyến mãi khủng.
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?