Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

How do you get 100% CGs in Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia 2?

I seem to be missing the entire part for the new heroine's corrupted form.(The blonde girl. Is there no corrupted form with transformation scene? I thought there was) This game's awesome btw. I love abdomen tattoos. Anymore like this?

The game runs fine on my PC.
Found the reason, for some reason idk why i have to run as administrator to get the game booted. Finished the game, corruption wise its ok, not too bad for herencia game..At least it served as a snack for me since there has been no corruption game for so long :p

Just one problem, i can't seem to get the henshin movie loaded? everytime when she transform it just skips the whole thing, like, pause for 2 seconds and the next scene is sakura stood there transformed. Anyone else has the same problem?

How do you get 100% CGs in Kouyoku Senki ExS-Tia 2?

I seem to be missing the entire part for the new heroine's corrupted form.(The blonde girl. Is there no corrupted form with transformation scene? I thought there was) This game's awesome btw. I love abdomen tattoos. Anymore like this?

To get the blond heroine corrupted ending, you have to lose all fights, there are times where you can lose up to twice but the story still progresses. Keep losing fights until the last one which you absolutely have to win. At the 7th or 8th arc, the story will branch, one towards marina corrupted end , if you avoided that, you will get the blond corrupted end if you lose all fights to the maximum quota before this

To get the blond heroine corrupted ending, you have to lose all fights, there are times where you can lose up to twice but the story still progresses. Keep losing fights until the last one which you absolutely have to win. At the 7th or 8th arc, the story will branch, one towards marina corrupted end , if you avoided that, you will get the blond corrupted end if you lose all fights to the maximum quota before this

Thank you!! Working on it now

Omg I actually love the transformation animation. Magical girl(kinda) corruption and transformation scene for the corrupted outfits. So Good. I want more!! Is there anything else like this? Also loved the abdomen tattoo scenes.

Found the reason, for some reason idk why i have to run as administrator to get the game booted. Finished the game, corruption wise its ok, not too bad for herencia game..At least it served as a snack for me since there has been no corruption game for so long :p

Just one problem, i can't seem to get the henshin movie loaded? everytime when she transform it just skips the whole thing, like, pause for 2 seconds and the next scene is sakura stood there transformed. Anyone else has the same problem?

Yes I face this problem too but no idea how to resolve I though

Well i'm a big fan of magical girl/heroine getting corrupted as well, and if it comes with a corrupted transformation scene its definitely a bonus for me. But as far as i can recall not many corruption game have corrupted transformation scene in them...
Exs-tia series are probably the best of them all...But u should probably check out primaveil zwei, beat blades haruka, divine heart makina series by portion..Plenty more i guess, all with corruption but not all with corrupted transformation scene..I'll have to dig through my library first :p

Are we back to waiting for 3 months for the next corruption game i.e. Venus Blood Ragnarok? :o_O:

Are we back to waiting for 3 months for the next corruption game i.e. Venus Blood Ragnarok? :o_O:

If we're lucky enough, VB-Ragnarok- should be uploaded by the end of November / at the beginning of December....

:chuuni_bye:

Hey yall, so Maika went out of business which.. hey that blows. I actually bought a few hardcopies of Maika games. But then Himeyasoft went belly up so I couldn't go legit. Well, it looks like I found that you can buy some of these corruption games on DMM. Woot!

And hey looks, Triangle games are on sale 50% off!
Lemmatear Knights, Symphonic Knights, and Elixir Knights all on sale. Just letting you all know if you want to throw a couple bucks at the makers.

http://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/en/list/article=keyword/id=7436/

Edit: So the trial version of the games work, but if you download it, it's region locked and I can't get it to start up no matter what I do.. Ha! Serves me right.

Last edited:
Funny you should be talking about hard copy Maika games. I had the chance to visit Japan last week and was able to visit Akihabara and Shinjuku, going to Sofmap, Traders and more. Some of them were having 2nd hand goods sales and that includes Hentai Game.

I was able to buy hard copies of Tossen3, Sailor Knight 2 and Justice Blade 3 along with DVD PG version of Persona Driver Ryuhime and Patreisa. I couldn't buy anymore since I was also planning to buy 2nd hand PS2, DS and more games + manga (That and I don't want to risk filling my bag with just Hentai goods in case Custom got lucky and checked me back home).

I must say that having a physical copy of some of my favorite corruption game to hold really feels good (even if I'm not EVER going to take it out of the box and play it (since I already downloaded most of the game and have it on my PC already).

If I have time, I'd reallly like to upload my visit to the Adult PC game floors (is IMGUR good to use for that?)

Funny you should be talking about hard copy Maika games. I had the chance to visit Japan last week and was able to visit Akihabara and Shinjuku, going to Sofmap, Traders and more. Some of them were having 2nd hand goods sales and that includes Hentai Game.

I was able to buy hard copies of Tossen3, Sailor Knight 2 and Justice Blade 3 along with DVD PG version of Persona Driver Ryuhime and Patreisa. I couldn't buy anymore since I was also planning to buy 2nd hand PS2, DS and more games + manga (That and I don't want to risk filling my bag with just Hentai goods in case Custom got lucky and checked me back home).

I must say that having a physical copy of some of my favorite corruption game to hold really feels good (even if I'm not EVER going to take it out of the box and play it (since I already downloaded most of the game and have it on my PC already).

If I have time, I'd reallly like to upload my visit to the Adult PC game floors (is IMGUR good to use for that?)

hahah nice mate :D

AND here it is

( I don't know why I can't post the link without it being *****but it's IMGUR dot com in the **** http://**********/a/ZLtDg )

Some of the pictures aren't too good since I was using my phone or tablet's camera that are old with really bad auto focus function and can't compare to a decent digital camera and I took them real quick since I wasn't too sure if the shop has no pictures policy or not (I tried looking and didn't see any. I didn't take pictures at the shops that HAVE them)

All in all, a very pleasing experience that any Hentai game fans should have if they EVER visit Japan.

You sir.... Are a brave man......
I need more courage to be able to walk past custom with those in my bag.....
Well, I bought the other kind of merchs though , like jassenin Narika figures and a Venus Blood T-shirt , been looking for VenusBlood keychain allover Akiba and failed miserably....
Perhaps one day.... When I'm stronger ...
:chuuni_notbad:

P.S

And here I am... waiting for corruption game for who knows how long....
Tried a few RPG-maker "supposedly" corruption games.... Turned out to be moral degeneration stuffs without costume change or whatever....

Please somebody, save me....
RPG maker games are fine too...

:chuuni_reality:

Last edited:

Ohh? i was in japan 2 weeks ago too! And yes akiba was awesome. I spent literally hours there and i was so amazed by the amount of buildings selling anime manga and of course eroges. U could literally find almost everything there, but most of them we can find them online so i didnt buy any hard copies, however i did bought quite a few doujin games which you cannot find online, there are hard to find in akiba too, as some are only available at the underground shop.

PS: i wish i bought some of those which requires DMC :/ quite a few are still running around without crack

edit: we have reached page 100 people!!! Now! Anyone could give me any news on upcoming corruption games? D; i haz been dying, need moar corruption gamee

Unfortunately we are in a drought situation....and has been for some time.... the latest big name corruption game should be the VenusBlood series coming out in November...

Yeah I was thinking of also buying the new Heatsoft game which also has DRM/ DMC but it really didn't click with me and judging from the now ripped HCG, there is corruption but only on one of the MC and it doesn't look that good either.

There's really nothing that REALLY fired me on all cyclinder ever since Exstia 2 early this year and even that didn't have the two MC corrupted together which everybody wanted....(Yes I'm still bitter) Exstia 2 and Wizard Links were decent with interesting scenario but it doesn't scratch the itch that Maika game used to scratch for me with using the corrupted heroine.

I guess we'll just have to see what 2017 brings....(Another Exstia game please, with a new heroine and all three corrupted together this time)

Also YAY!! 100 pages... I've never made a thread that ran THIS long before....

Unfortunately we are in a drought situation....and has been for some time.... the latest big name corruption game should be the VenusBlood series coming out in November...

Yeah I was thinking of also buying the new Heatsoft game which also has DRM/ DMC but it really didn't click with me and judging from the now ripped HCG, there is corruption but only on one of the MC and it doesn't look that good either.

There's really nothing that REALLY fired me on all cyclinder ever since Exstia 2 early this year and even that didn't have the two MC corrupted together which everybody wanted....(Yes I'm still bitter) Exstia 2 and Wizard Links were decent with interesting scenario but it doesn't scratch the itch that Maika game used to scratch for me with using the corrupted heroine.

I guess we'll just have to see what 2017 brings....(Another Exstia game please, with a new heroine and all three corrupted together this time)

Also YAY!! 100 pages... I've never made a thread that ran THIS long before....

yeah like where did you get the HCG?

I think I'm in a "dire need for corruption" state , I actually dreamed about some corruption scenario last night.....
(Well , that was awesome though)

:chuuni_bye:

P.S.

Keep this thread going~ Corruption needs more appreciation~

sadly...nothing :M

I have been satisfying my needs with some corruption manga but it just isnt enough D:

Yeah, it feels like we've entered some kind of "Corruption games drought". Corruption manga is nice but they can't compare with VN that takes the story beyond just the corruption part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック