Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

I'm not really looking forward to play herencia or touchable games. If anyone here play these games, share your opinion about the game if possible :)

They folded pretty much the same time their last game ペルソナドライバー竜姫 came out, been dead for over a year now

uh, I was looking for more of a explanation than that. Like the reason why MAKIA dead and if it coming back? (some info. and source please)

We don't really know but from what I've read on their message board before they close down in 2014, they said that they were going to focus on Smartphone erotic game but it's probably not under the MAIKA brand or using the intellectual property they have as MAIKA. I would surmise that their games weren't selling as much for the Japanese market to remain profitable.

It's still a shame though since they were the major maker of corruption game with super heroine in it.

Anyhow... this might be a new one... I think the 2nd game has corruption according to the official site I visited so .... fingers crossed for this third game..

遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei(ドライ)

http://www.escude.co.jp/product/privedrei/top.html

Nanashiki, please give it a whirl if you want since I don't like the art very much, it's not going to be my first choice for corruption/hypnosis game to play and I don't know what the scenario will be like.

AHAHAHAHAHA FINALLY!!!

:chuuni_yay:

All this time i've been occupying myself with nijiyome online corruption game (thanks nijiyomechan , i survived)
[/QUOTE]

Hmm, interesting. Can you tell me the title of this particular game?

Anyhow... this might be a new one... I think the 2nd game has corruption according to the official site I visited so .... fingers crossed for this third game..

遊聖天使プリマヴェールDrei(ドライ)

http://www.escude.co.jp/product/privedrei/top.html

Well... Primaveil Zwei is quite interesting.... I dunno about this 3rd game though...

Hmm, interesting. Can you tell me the title of this particular game?

Heroine Zetsumetsu Keikaku (ヒロイン絶滅計画)

I personally love it , at least it could supply me with enough corruption to survive in those periods where there aren't any new corruption games...

Where do you go to play this game? It is on DMM, but I can't manage to get the game to start. What do you do?

I log on from this http://www.nijiyome.jp/app . Its been a few months so I don't remember the specifics, but i do know that setting up an account was a bit of a pain in the ass.

The game is pretty alright, ive been playing for like... 8 months now i think. I like how straight with you it is about the drop rate of SSRs and how its pretty clear you should just hold all your tickets until a 6% event and roll then, but at the end of the day its a standard gatchapon style game. Good to waste time with and a nice way to get a slow drip of corruption during dry spells. Most of the corruptions are 'girl now wears less clothes' style, but a few of them are pretty great, especially Kazane (the blue ninja chick).

I finally finished my 5th corrupted SSR girl about a month ago so now i have a full team. Yay!

Heroine_Destruction_Project.png

Does anyone know what those green and red SR and SSR tickets they started giving out recently do? I don't understand any Japanese and I haven't had any luck getting them to do anything via trial and error.

I like how straight with you it is about the drop rate of SSR
2% for the gacha , and 4% for the rate up heroine.... Considering the mobages nowadays (with those 0,1% rate) It's
Does anyone know what those green and red SR and SSR tickets they started giving out recently do? I don't understand any Japanese and I haven't had any luck getting them to do anything via trial and error.

It's for the voting , since it's their 1st anniversary , so they're going to hold a voting for SSR & SR rarity heroines...
The top 4 (If i remembered it right) will be in the gacha rate up for the period after the voting ended

Voting period : 1st of April ~ Late april (The official page doesn't specify the date)

WTH happened to herencia?? http://herencia.nexton-net.jp/

Is this an April Fool's joke?!

I think so... Since there's nothing wrong with it by the time I opened it... XD

Yeah the naked dudes where for April Fools.

Anyone got advice for Beat Blades Haruka? Been starting a second playthrough and have been getting my butt kicked.

In other news, anything new on the corruption front besides that which has already been stated?

Heroine Zetsumetsu Keikaku (ヒロイン絶滅計画)

I personally love it , at least it could supply me with enough corruption to survive in those periods where there aren't any new corruption games...

Anyone know how to upgrade the card (Corrupt the characters)? My japanese is not good enough.

Yeah the naked dudes where for April Fools.

Anyone got advice for Beat Blades Haruka? Been starting a second playthrough and have been getting my butt kicked.

1. Focus on 1 heroine route ( only train and strengthen her , make sure to let her lose 3 times to unlock torture training if you're going for the evil route)
2. Prepare 1 other heroine for tower climbing ( make sure to upgrade these tower skill : evade traps , evade enemies )
3. Neglect the remaining heroine :V

Anyone know how to upgrade the card (Corrupt the characters)? My japanese is not good enough.

Well.... Basically you need to have the same card (or a konoha card for SR/SSR) , and then use the "brainwash / 洗脳" section and choose evil transformation / 邪進化....

fyi....
N card transformation : Normal >> Dress Damage
R card transformation : Normal >> Dress Damage >> Naked
SR card transformation : Normal >> Dress Damage >> Naked (Sometimes with corrupted look on their face)
SSR card transformation : Normal >> Dress Damage >> Naked >> Corrupted Costume

I haven't got any 4th stage SSR card though..... Just a 3rd stage SSR card , and a lot of 3rd stage (max for SR) SR cards....

Know where I can see all the cards? Unfortunately, I don't have time to collect the cards.

All i gotta say is, finally, we're in the month of WIZARD LINKS. (never know if it's gonna get pushed back again tho) That game looks like it could be epic, but i'm worried that with so many damn characters there's no way there will be enough CG for each of them, that's the only thing that bothers me when a game gets too big a cast for its own good.

All i gotta say is, finally, we're in the month of WIZARD LINKS. (never know if it's gonna get pushed back again tho) That game looks like it could be epic, but i'm worried that with so many damn characters there's no way there will be enough CG for each of them, that's the only thing that bothers me when a game gets too big a cast for its own good.

Well ... Yeah.... It sure is the month of WIZARD LINKS.... And of course i've been waiting for it

but you know......

絶望魔法少女 ~堕ちゆく少女の果てGAME IS NOT EVEN UPLOADED YET , ME WANNA PLEIII

:chuuni_reality:

Wizard links has corruption and transformation in it? I scanned through the sample CG looks like it's mostly brainwash right? :eek:

Wizard links has corruption and transformation in it? I scanned through the sample CG looks like it's mostly brainwash right? :eek:

Let's hope so....
I tend to try to avoid spoilers as much as i could so i never look into the sample CG...
I do hope there would be good corruption though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!