Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

It's possible they will add other heroines later on. I hope it will be a corruption game, Prismsaber was pretty damn good (Though, why was there no evil route for the MC? Or harem route?)

It's possible they will add other heroines later on. I hope it will be a corruption game, Prismsaber was pretty damn good (Though, why was there no evil route for the MC? Or harem route?)

Wait, what are you talking about, all the girls in PrismSaber including the MC girl got corrupted...are you confusing it for Tetrastar (since the main MC girl didn't get corrupted in that game while the other Magical girls did)

Nah, I'm talking about the Male MC. I much prefer playing as a villain in a corruption game.

Wait, what are you talking about, all the girls in PrismSaber including the MC girl got corrupted...are you confusing it for Tetrastar (since the main MC girl didn't get corrupted in that game while the other Magical girls did)
He probably means a route where the protagonist becomes evil and corrupts the girls rather than have them NTRed away from him.

Reactions: fguelffstan
Yeah, kinda like that. Although, Prismsaber doesn't really have NTR. Then again, a corruption game where you play the good guy and all the corrupted heroines go yandere (But instead of killing the other girls, they corrupt them instead) and try to make you evil could be cool.

I was wondering if there were any games that have a similar concept to the chaos ending in venus blood frontier, where you turn the girls more demonic or monstrous. I dont know if this the right thread for this but if anybody knows I would be much obliged if you could share the names of the games you might know.

So like turning girls into evil monsters? Maybe Maika's Persona Driver Ryuki game (it's there last one and most recent). You have scenes of civilian girls being converted into monster girls of the day and there are routes that lets you convert the main three heroine as well.

Thanks for the info deathranger. I'm not a big fan of the previous games from Maika that I have played(granted it hasn't been many) but I will definitely give your suggestion a try.

Any info about the upcoming corruption games?
No?

When I said upcoming, i mean... I don't even know what's coming :9

-Gradual corruption. Don't really care for what the endstate corrupted girl does, but I want to see a extraordinary emphasis on the progression such as increased sensitivity, wetness, or eroticism. Solo scenes are a plus.
-Female protagonist or POV. Not really necessary, but preferred.
-Sprites that show undergarments is a plus.
-Focus on a single girl, with maybe 2 side heroines. Too many characters would be a negative, but as long as there is a single focus on one heroine it's fine.

Hey dude, that's what I'm looking for too! Gradual corruption with a lil physical transformation too (a lil gyaru wouldn't hurt haha). Idk but you might like Happy Life's Minako and Akabur's Princess and Witch trainer idk they're more moral degeneration.

But yeah, if anyone has any good suggestions for similar slow corruption (physical transformation would be bonus but not necessary), that'd be awesome! :D

Any info about the upcoming corruption games?
No?

When I said upcoming, i mean... I don't even know what's coming :9

So far there's been no real definite corruption game available for 2015, but some stuff like the new game by Lusterise with art by Inoino (a company and an artist well known for corruption titles) are a definite MAYBE...

We might have more luck with hypnosis/mind control/brainwashing games in 2015 since those are more mainstream than corruption game.

So far there's been no real definite corruption game available for 2015, but some stuff like the new game by Lusterise with art by Inoino (a company and an artist well known for corruption titles) are a definite MAYBE...

We might have more luck with hypnosis/mind control/brainwashing games in 2015 since those are more mainstream than corruption game.

I see....
Then I can only hope.....
I'm really into Akuochi....
Anyway, I'm now looking for some Akuochi stuff from RPG Maker... X9 But it's rarely nice.... *sigh*
Maa, iika~~

I wish that some studio would make games from Carn's great mangas, he is the master of corruption, and NTR< i keep praying for a third season of Otome Dori.

Can you clarify?

It has a single route with exactly one scene where the blue one switches sides and helps molest pink followed by a standard "and then they became the badguys slaves" ending. It doesn't go in depth and there is no costume change or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?