Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

I'm still waiting for Taimanin Asagi Zero but the official page still this teaser page http://www.lilith-soft.com/anime/product15/index.html . If i'm not mistaken this teaser page was opened in 2015, they are taking way too long to release this game, maybe that Arena game is the reason they don't give priority to normal games anymore.

I'm still waiting for Taimanin Asagi Zero but the official page still this teaser page http://www.lilith-soft.com/anime/product15/index.html . If i'm not mistaken this teaser page was opened in 2015, they are taking way too long to release this game, maybe that Arena game is the reason they don't give priority to normal games anymore.

Drop the maybe, is fairly obvious they are only focusing in the arena game, TY2 was delayed way to much, and aside from that they haven't been releasing games =S, only remakes, when normally they released at least 2 games per year between their different deparments (lilith, mist, black, etc)

kiev, did that chubby oldman appear in the game? Otherwise, I believe the image is possibly an edited CG. It is really rare to re-use old sprites in newer games.

My reasons:
1. The menu and the girl's sprite is highly possible from 淫妖蟲 悦~快楽変化退魔録 and then edited.
2. The timespan from the original game came out till the image was posted. There's more than enough time to extract, edit and posting 1 image, there's enough time for it to be a modded game.
3. Zooming in closer, some pixels has some mismatched coloring compared to their surrounding, making it more viable to be edited sprite.
(4). That old guy didn't appear in the game originally. (need confirmation)

Still it's just circumstancial "evidents", and not definitive. But personally I'm tilting to either edited CG or a fangame/modded game.

You know what..You might be right, the dude hasn't appear in any single series that i have played so far, not sure about the ones that i have yet to play though. Anyway the chance of this being an edited CG is probably close to 99.9% now. Unless we have someone who's willing to go through the remaining ones which i have yet to go through..

On the side note, ITS FINALLY 29/7/2016!! Tons of eroge are coming out today and among those is my all time favorite game by escude- primaveil drei! Gosh i can't wait to play it!

You know what..You might be right, the dude hasn't appear in any single series that i have played so far, not sure about the ones that i have yet to play though. Anyway the chance of this being an edited CG is probably close to 99.9% now. Unless we have someone who's willing to go through the remaining ones which i have yet to go through..

I have played the game as well. I think I covered all the scenarios but did not come across the image. Perhaps it would be more efficient to go to the source and keep tracing back by asking each source where did they acquire the image. Eventually you will reach the primary source if they are willing to cooperate

Kiev, Have you tried the primavera drei demo? I can't get it to run and I am worried the full game will be the same.

http://www.miel-soft.com/saikyoukishi.html

Not too sure about this but I think it may have a chance of corruption albeit a little low

About that game, I've played it and... I don't think you could call it corruption...it's more the player comes into an object of power or just are extremely special and just fuck the girl and they are SO in awe of your magic twang that they offer themselves up to be your unconditional slave forever....and the fun comes in the different type of sexual situation choice you can choose to put your slaves through

The game by this brand use this type of template a lot and is always fun in small doses for me.

View attachment 11727

Any1 facing this error for primaveil drei?

Can't seem to load the attachment, i am having no problem playing drei

Kiev, Have you tried the primavera drei demo? I can't get it to run and I am worried the full game will be the same.

Haven't tried the demo, but the full game is working fine for me :p

Where did you guys get your game from? Which download link

Last edited:
I got it from girlcelly at sukebei https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2090456

the error says something like:

LoadPlane: 画像.....
File: bg\bg_黑_001.png

and the second error

load_bmp_image: ....
File: bg\bg_黑_001

After that it forces you the shut down of the game. My guess is that I am maybe missing an image file for the black screen for the game but I am not sure about how to resolve it.

I fixed that problem by going into Control Panel>Region and Language> Set format to Japanese

Boot up the game with Japanese as your format and it should work fine

Apparently this game, [Triangle] 幻聖神姫セイクリッドFD, has corruption in it. However, I have downloaded the game uploaded by girlcelly but it requires a code to install D:

Just finished 70% off all Primaveil Drei routes.....
I'm not sure what should I do to unlock all scenes.....

Well....
For me , the Main Character methodd of corruption is sooooooooooooooooo ideal XD , i think i'll give it a 98/100 for corruption method...
Corrupt using kindness and love .... (with a bit of H ofc X9)
It's a weird concept of corruption , but I am weird so it suits me just fine...
Well , but ofc , still evil in people's eyes...
Only be kind to those you want to corrupt...
That's just my personal opinion though X9

I'll try to do a 100% run... Not sure if it's possible for me XD , I couldn't find any save file out there :/

:chuuni_bye:

strange i can't get it to work.. not compatible with windows 10?

I am not sure. Personally, I don't really like windows 10 :P .

I have read somewhere that LocalEmulator works too perhaps you could try that out!

That sounds unique.... Nanashiki, is there a lot of focus on what the heroine do post-corruption (either in or out of their evil costume). Any good scenario?

After looking at the HCG, I don't really find the art that much of a turn-on at all for me so I'm thinking of skipping this

(I don't have much time for H-Game recently with all the NORMAL PS4 game that I have on backburner and that doesn't include the 3DS/ Vita game AND more that are still waiting to be played, and then there's work......)

And for those wanting just mind control/ brainwashing... 巨乳人妻3P催眠 ~催眠で寝取らせていただきます! by Studio Jyaren is out...

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...らせていただきます!~-[full-dummy-cut]-[h-game]-517290/

THIS one, I MAY play since I've always loved Studio-Jyaren's stuff and the art looks really nice...

That sounds unique.... Nanashiki, is there a lot of focus on what the heroine do post-corruption (either in or out of their evil costume). Any good scenario?

Unfortunately, no...... There is not much of the usual corruption in drei....
It's real downside would be that there aren't much corruption, and there is no post-corruption evil deeds....
So well , other than my personal preference of "corrupt with love" , and the smooth arts ...
It's not really that much of a corruption game...
Especially the training part... Where it gets boring after a while... It's repetitive after all....
Objectively , setting my preference aside....
I'll give this game a 5-6 m or 7 at most since I've yet to 100% it... So well... who knows...

strange i can't get it to work.. not compatible with windows 10?
That cannot be, i'm using windows 10 myself, and its working. Did you patch to 1.01? What error are you facing?

Btw i love this game. Haven't have much time to play but i'm progressing slowly. Took a look at the hcg though, doesn't seem like its going to have alot of corruption in it compared to the previous one. I really like the previous one with multiple ending so i sincerely hope drei would at least offer the same thing.

Not a lot of payoff in the corruption department on this one. Once you have the ring researched you can talk to and choose one of the girls by visiting them multiple times. Choose option 1 to give them the ring. But you just get one quick scene at the end and not much to it. Meh.

What's more sad that checking up on a thread everyday , but nothing new....
So well...
I'll give some bait XD

http://crookednavel.sblo.jp/

It seems that "TS mahou shoujo nao!! 2nd" trial is out....
AFTER ALL THESE YEARS

There seems to be new chara , and I hope...
MOAR CORRUPTION!!

:chuuni_bye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!