Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

There needs to be a real RPG similar to Viper RSR where the heroine actually just loses and gets corrupted by the villain becoming their minion. But also a route where that doesn't happen to not lose revenue from the people that hate that stuff.

In fiction this stuff is awesome. I love the capture and corrupt kind of games where you play the hero but the girls slowly disappear from your party, while their brainwashed selves become bosses and stuff later in the game, and making it hard for the protag(s) to progress further in a level wearing a mask or something.

But alas this type of erotic fiction isn't for everyone hence why many large companies go MIA. Unfortunate.

This kind of stuff in real life isn't sexy at all to me, but in fiction... it's like a crazy drug.

Lotsa dead in the meantime though, huh? Anyone try playing Penlight?

Yea, lotsa dead indeed, kinda makes me sad when I'm down with the nostalgia hitting me lol.

Just googled "penlight" . Doesn't seem to be my cup of tea, I'm more of a heroine turned evil kind of fan

VenusBlood GAIA International (https://jastusa.com/games/ninetail003/venusblood-gaia-international) just got released this week, remember to buy and support if you can!

Although i am not sure if this one has much corrupton, wich VenusBlood have the best corruption in you guys opinions?

No usual corruption in GAIA, that's why I don't think I'll be buying it, haha.

All venus blood are good for me, even the old ones, mostly because a lot of them is not simply brainwashing/hypnosis, but more about persuasion.
I like the last one quite a lot for the main heroine corruption route, although I dislike the fact that it stemmed from miscommunication.... (I just have a lot of pet peeves I guess haha).

Maybe frontier might be one of the best, and in extension, Ragnarok too.

Reactions: Animefan_09
Bought and played Exstia Concerto 1

Game requires you to go 1 full run without the corruption stuff. I have to admit I was very confused when I 'finished' the game since there was still a whole page of cg/scene replay not unlocked and was wondering if it is only unlocked with Concerto 2. On 2nd run onwards, a new option gets unlocked mid-game which allows you to go to the corruption route.

I quite liked the corruption for this; While the mastermind for the corruption and overall plot so far was predictable, the scenes for the corruption were enjoyable, the change in tone/voice for the heroine before/after corruption was pretty good as well in my opinion. As for the outfit, it kinda looks like a jiangshi/kyonshi to me. (Additional info, there's total of 26cg, 12 for normal route, 13 for corruption route and 1 fighting pose cg - I see that the cg is already uploaded in various sites).

Can't wait for Concerto 2! In the normal route the story doesn't really complete at the end, so I am hoping Concerto 2 can bring a conclusive ending, unless they are planning to make a 3rd game for this.

Reactions: deathcake

Game requires you to go 1 full run without the corruption stuff. I have to admit I was very confused when I 'finished' the game since there was still a whole page of cg/scene replay not unlocked and was wondering if it is only unlocked with Concerto 2. On 2nd run onwards, a new option gets unlocked mid-game which allows you to go to the corruption route.

I quite liked the corruption for this; While the mastermind for the corruption and overall plot so far was predictable, the scenes for the corruption were enjoyable, the change in tone/voice for the heroine before/after corruption was pretty good as well in my opinion. As for the outfit, it kinda looks like a jiangshi/kyonshi to me. (Additional info, there's total of 26cg, 12 for normal route, 13 for corruption route and 1 fighting pose cg - I see that the cg is already uploaded in various sites).

Can't wait for Concerto 2! In the normal route the story doesn't really complete at the end, so I am hoping Concerto 2 can bring a conclusive ending, unless they are planning to make a 3rd game for this.
Thanks for the info. I saw some of the CGs and yeah I see what you're talking about with the jiangshi thing. I'm guessing it's the male scientist looking dude who's responsible? NGL tho this looks a step down from older Exstia titles.

where'd you find the game, I cant find it anywhere :(

does concerto 2 have a release date?

Thanks for the info. I saw some of the CGs and yeah I see what you're talking about with the jiangshi thing. I'm guessing it's the male scientist looking dude who's responsible? NGL tho this looks a step down from older Exstia titles.
You guessed it right.

I have only played Exstia 2 and Parallel episodes; In terms of price point, the Main titles (Exstia 1, 2 and 3) costs almost 2 times as Concerto, while the Parallel Episode is slightly cheaper than Concerto.

Story-wise I do feel that concerto 1 has a weaker plot as compared to the Parallel episodes as well, so it is a bit of a letdown. But I am hoping that Concerto 2 will help to patch up the plot.

Illustration-wise I guess it's a matter of preference, past titles have been drawn by inoino while concerto is drawn by 神剣桜花.
where'd you find the game, I cant find it anywhere :(

does concerto 2 have a release date?
As Zazazas said, I bought the game. Concerto 2 will be released this year on September 29.

You guessed it right.

I have only played Exstia 2 and Parallel episodes; In terms of price point, the Main titles (Exstia 1, 2 and 3) costs almost 2 times as Concerto, while the Parallel Episode is slightly cheaper than Concerto.

Story-wise I do feel that concerto 1 has a weaker plot as compared to the Parallel episodes as well, so it is a bit of a letdown. But I am hoping that Concerto 2 will help to patch up the plot.

Illustration-wise I guess it's a matter of preference, past titles have been drawn by inoino while concerto is drawn by 神剣桜花.

As Zazazas said, I bought the game. Concerto 2 will be released this year on September 29.
might check out the package deal when both are released then. Really need some more corruption content. I've been riding myself over with Umarius' RPG maker game for now though.

How did I miss yamizome liberator getting a translation announced? Can't wait, from what I played of the jp version it seems better than the original. Don't know how long it's gonna take to release though.

Reactions: Animefan_09
How did I miss yamizome liberator getting a translation announced? Can't wait, from what I played of the jp version it seems better than the original. Don't know how long it's gonna take to release though.
Oh, so the second's getting translated, too? That should be fun! I remember liking the second one's premise more than the first since the protag doesn't have to share the girls with clive

Yamizome liberator was a big miss for me tbh, while I loved yamizome revenger so much (code siren number 1 lol)

Played Exstia Concerto 2

Story begins with some introduction of the MC and the other characters, along with how she got her ability to transform. It then continues from the 'good' ending of Concerto 1, with more monsters to fight. Unlike in Concerto 1 where you had to complete one run first to unlock the corruption route, in Concerto 2 the choices are more straightforward and you can enter corruption route in the first run.

For anyone interested about the game flow:
All choices come with 2 options. 1st~5th choice: Choosing the wrong option results in H-Cutscene(s) and game-over. 6th choice decides normal route or corruption route. If you went normal/good route there will be a 7th choice.

There is a mini surprise in the climax of the normal/good route, but I found it to be lacklustre... It is a good thing that the game continues the plot from Concerto 1 and not leave it as a cliffhanger, albeit the ending felt kinda rushed. All in all, I found the games to be decent, although I do believe the story can be improved.

I can see a few ways they can continue the story; Here's hoping they will continue the series and improve on certain areas!

[EDIT] For anyone who want to know the main plot of the Concerto Series, here's the rough summary:
First, the characters:
Haruno (Ignis) - Cover Heroine of Concerto 1
Touka (Luna) - Cover Heroine of Concerto 2
Shuntarou - Childhood friend of Haruno
Mifuyu - Touka's younger sister
Ichika - Scientist, part of an organisation
Kamishin/Doctor - Scientist, in the same organisation as Ichika

There are 'gilt seeds' (I will just call it seed) being spread across the streets; These seeds has the qualities to amplify people's carnal desires, and will eventually turn people into monsters if the desires exceed the limits. The seeds came from an alternate world as part of a plan to invade the world but the invader defeated by Exstia (I do not know if it is the heroines from main Exstia series) years ago, and were kept by the organisation until the seeds were stolen by an unknown individual/group and somehow ended up on the streets.

[Events which occur during Concerto 1] As Haruno and Shuntarou were getting attacked by a monster, Ichika gave Haruno a device which allowed her to transform into an Exstia (Ignis). Ichika asks Haruno for her help in retrieving the seeds.
Similarly, in a separate occasion as Touka and Mifuyu were getting attacked, Doctor gave Touka a device which also allowed her to transform into an Exstia (Luna). Doctor brings them to his laboratory and informs Touka that Mifuyu have signs of the seed in her body and he will require the seeds in order to treat Mifuyu.
Afterwards, the story goes into -> Monster appears, Ignis defeats it, repeat. Last boss is a merged monster which Ignis and Luna team up to defeat.

In corruption route, Doctor is responsible for infusing seed onto Haruno which eventually turns her into Dark Exstia.
In the entirety of Concerto 1, both heroines do not know the true identity of each other, and although they will meet each other at times, they work separately.

[Events which occur during Concerto 2] After the introductions, story continues from Concerto 1. Touka is starting to feel anxious over the fact that most of the seeds are being collected by Ignis which are needed for Mifuyu's treatment. Again, story goes -> Monster appears, Luna defeats it, repeat. This time however, Ignis also will arrive to location where the monsters were detected and retrieves the seed which causes Touka to be more worked up. Ignis and Luna will battle with each other over possession of the seed a couple of times, which ends with Ignis winning in all of them. Under Doctor's suggestion, he injects a serum into Touka to increase her combat capabilities (Touka does not know that the serum is actually made of materials from the seed).

Ignis and Luna battles with each other one last time, and this is where it splits between good route and corruption route. In both routes Haruno and Touka learns of each other's true identity. In corruption route, the Doctor creates monsters and Luna loses, and turns into Dark Exstia. Ignis also turns into Dark Exstia here.
In good route, Haruno and Touka (as well as others) confront Doctor at his laboratory. Doctor turns himself into a monster but loses to the Exstia duo. With the essence of the seed (due to the serum) still in Touka, she suddenly starts to feel pain and Ichika believes she is being turned into a monster. Mifuyu then hugs Touka which causes the essence to be transferred to her, and she suddenly turns into an Exstia with the power of the seed. While she is not considered a Dark Exstia and still loves her older sister, she has a warped sense of morality; Luna stops her and restores her back to normal. Game ends with Touka cheerfully greeting Haruno at school.

For Doctor, he is obssessed with creating the perfect Human Organism hence his actions in Concerto 1 and 2.
I have omitted some stuff, so anyone interested to know about the story in detail should try the game out!

Reactions: deathcake
Having seen the CG of the second one, can't say I really care for the fallen forms as much as I did for the ones in the OG series. Feels like they might've missed an opportunity there, but idk

Reactions: Achromatic
Well, I think the issue is the bar is set too high. Looking at so many corruption costumes, I don't think there are that many that could compete . Only just a few corruption costume/ form/ scene is able to compete with what is done in OG series.

Having seen the CG of the second one, can't say I really care for the fallen forms as much as I did for the ones in the OG series. Feels like they might've missed an opportunity there, but idk
Same here. My favourite designs from Exstia were the ones in OG 1 & 2. For Concerto while the designs may thematically make sense since it is supposed to turn people to monsters, I am just not a fan of that Jiangshi-looking colour and design.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
    Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
    kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
    Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
    bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
    darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.