Cooking!

baseball bento from Hatsukoi Lunch Box
67354229.jpg

59749023.jpg

31451355.jpg

47596087.jpg

cutting letters out of thin deli meat is hard so I suggest using a thicker cut C;

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]: I only believe you if you actually put that on a table together and filmed it with a message on bottom in plain paper saying 'Hi this is Checkmate Master Piece' or something like that. With that said, I have never eaten a Japanese full course meal. Only tidbits of it like Sushi or a full Sushi Obento made from a chef already. It's too expensive to go to a Japanese Restaurant and hire a chef to cook on front of you while they entertain you with different topics.

Some of these recipes looks nice, I'll probably introduce it to someone I know who loves cooking.

Oh hey a cooking thread!

OKAY! Lets make Cream of Mushroom soup! (or any cream soup really) It is very fast and easy to do~ :runhappy:

Cut up an onion (white/yellow/whateveryoucallthem), some celery, and a bunch of mushrooms and throw them in a pot with just a very little bit of water.

Heat it up so that the water steams them and they all cook through. While doing this, melt some butter.

Once the stuff is cooked, fill it up with water (the less water you put in, the more hearty the soup will be, so figure out how much stuff you want in it :D). Set it up so it will boil.

Then add some pepper (white pepper is nice) and some goold ol' chicken broth base, until you can taste both of them.
By now your butter should be melted, so put some flour in there and stir/whisk it up until it gets nice and thick, it will take a decent amount of flour before it is thick enough. This is your roux. You can also make it with any kind of fat, or even oil if you want to.

Now once the soup is boiling, stir in some roux until it gets however thick you want it, and add in some milk to give it a nice cream colour. Don't boil it too long after adding the roux or it will start to come apart!

Now put that soup in your belly.

You can follow this basic formula for just about any cream soup. You can make it with broccoli, or even potatoes if you want to (make it loaded baked potato by adding cheese and bacon!!!).

[MENTION=10600]HatoriTakaya[/MENTION];
It has been taken a long time ago, no chance it's going to happen anytime soon when I have time.

And I cook to melt girl's heart only anyway.

I'm old and I haven't held any girl's hands before. I'm going to reach wizardry rank soon.

[MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]: Makes sense. Guess you're more than skilled in cooking from what I can tell. I'm pretty bad at cooking in general, but not bad enough to turn ingredients into charcoal or mystery x recipe yet. And I would do the same, if I wanted to melt girls hearts.

With that said, I don't know what wizard rank supposed to be... I usually go with ancient for my age though.

if you're a cherry boy by 30, you will be a wizard.

Wizardry rank are given to cherry boy at their 30th birthday.

I turned deep fried stuff into charcoal more than once. hence I couldn't laugh Yume (Da Capo 2)

if you're a cherry boy by 30, you will be a wizard.
Wizardry rank are given to cherry boy at their 30th birthday.
I turned deep fried stuff into charcoal more than once. hence I couldn't laugh Yume (Da Capo 2)

Oh okay, thanks for explanation on that Wizard thing.

I haven't gotten to that stage yet but I have seen some of my classmates long time ago forget to put water in while cooking rice. Needless to say it turned out badly. At that time, I was cooking the side dishes for Home Economics (well it's also double up as a cooking class). But yeah, I feel bad for Yume being unable to cook. Wasn't there like another character that couldn't cook back in Da Capo 1 and Charles in Da Capo 3 couldn't cook well from what I remember too.

Probably will have to look for a camera to post my result of cooking perhaps later on. But recently I have been treated to this Hong Kong (?) meal:

Fried Red Rice with Beef Cube (牛柳粒紅飯) 類別 : 粥粉麵飯

Ingredients :
beef fillet(cubed) 1 cup
brandy little
thick syrup 1 tbsp

Red Rice
cooked rice(cooled) 2 cups
salt 1/2 tsp
tomato paste 1 tbsp

Method :
1.Marinate beef in seasoning for 1/2 hour. Set aside.
2.Heat a wok. Saute tomato paste. Add rice and stir well. Sprinkle with salt and stir. Spoon in a large bowl. Pack it tight. Arrange upside down on a plate. Remove the bowl.
3.Heat a saucepan over high. Add a little bit oil. Heat until smoke comes out. Add beef cubes, swirling around to brown all over. Sprinkle with wine and saute until golden brown. Whisk in syrup. Arrange on the side of fried rice.

Seasoning :
light soy 2 tsp
Maggi soy 2 tsp
ground black pepper 1 tsp
minced garlic 1 tbsp

My sibling on the other hand made this one recently:

Vegetarian Pizza - Code to Youtube on bottom
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRLjlg2DOf8

haha I have herd stories of husbands putting rice in the rice cooker with out the bowl.... the warranty doesn't cover that for sure @n@
b0v4.jpg

63nq.jpg

*the rolled egg can be done in a round pan too :]

Honey Lemon Very easy good for your health!​

tumblr_mohxpts10s1s5e81ao1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lq8jop4Bdo1qk46vzo1_500.png

I still have 2 days till mine is ready :3 I just used tupperware instead of a jar :P​

My parents own a restaurant, grew up in it, so naturally I learned all there is to know about cooking Chinese food :D

Sadly the unhealthy stuff is often the most delicious =)

I can cook some basic stuff, I learned after I moved out and couldn't stand canned food anymore.

Reactions: uenchuceli

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?