[English] [Complete & Upcoming] My Izayoi Seishin Manga Collection [Raw & Eng]

Joey can u post the RAWS without any edits for now?
Waiting is killing me

Joey can u post the RAWS without any edits for now?
Waiting is killing me

hey, sorry for being that in late but here you go with the 9th chapter :)

original title: 淫Y赤絨毯 第01-09話

Romaji title: In Y Akajuutan Ch.01-09

pDl6Vc3u.jpg

C1C4Rfpo.jpg

Uploaded:
coming soon

I screened it with my phone so the res is a bit poor but I think I will make another 1490 X 2100 px version with a higher res when I have more free time ^_^
enjoy anyway the hottie new chapter here ... Things really turn naughty and insane for Shiori.
I really can't wait for the next chapter. I can't wait 2 more years to know what happens next, no way!!! please work faster Izayoi sensei :alice_fall:

The Next Chapter cannot come soon enough!

I fear it won't come up before 2 years again (or even more) :(
Iza did not make anything else than poor sample pictures for this Comiket 2017. No doujin streches made to date about the 10th chapter either, so I think we're going for a long wait again before we get something good unfortunately. I wish Iza just drops everything and just concentrate 100% on hentai content.
Such a talent can't be found elsewhere.

This was at the end of Tatsunami Youtoku's most recent book:

Anyone know if it's an upcoming Iza project?
By anyone I mean Joey.

Hi somebody here attend the comiket 94 because Izayoi release an azur lane doujinshi at the moment of this post I can not fathom that nobody get this one to share and trustme I check and a lot of doujins except this one I check pizzaz site and this mont wont have it , I hope the "next issue" promo show it

Last edited by a moderator:
the time has come, after 2 years the final chapter is out now in Japan, trust me if I can buy it digital I could ,but my credit card don´t work

Last edited by a moderator:
Almost a year later since I last posted, and we don't have much to HYPE over...
Wish our favorite Artist created more content, but I guess we can just be grateful for what we have lol

Where are the above images taken from?
Is there a social network platform on which Iza is sharing new material or on-going works?

Thx

Been nearly 2 years, has Izayoi really been up to nothing NEW?
I follow the Twitter, but it's been barely anything.
Only recent content I found has been the tall Volleyball Girl, short like 10 pages only.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sorry can you upload again [110128] [Studio 邪恋] 操心術0 パッケージ版 is that the links are down
darkpachon wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry can you upload again

[121130][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス)

the links are down
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
request
can you upload this?

男装王子様系女子は爆乳爆尻マゾ娘っ♪
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
When you adopt a puppy from Hickory Ridge Goldens, you are not just getting a pet; you are becoming part of our extended family. We are dedicated to maintaining a lifelong relationship with our puppy owners, offering guidance and support as needed.
Jagger051 wrote on Esan's profile.

[Japanese] [160930][デジタルGパワー] 不幸な母さんとしあわせラブラブ生活

Links Broken, re-upload please