corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Nanoha.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: Magical Girl Lyrical NANOHA The MOVIE 1st
Alternative Names: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1st, NAM, Nanoha Movie 1st, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha: The 1st Movie, 魔法少女リリカルなのは The MOVIE 1st
Aired: Jan 23, 2010
Episodes: 1
Categories: Action, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Magic, Mahou Shoujo, Seinen, Super Power
Producer: Aniplex, Seven Arcs

FILE INFORMATION
Group: commie-THORA
Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.98fps
Audio (Japanese): Dolby AC3 48000Hz 6ch
Subtitle: Advanced SubStation Alpha

SUMMARY
3rd grader Takamichi Nanoha stumbled upon an injured talking ferret after hearing his telepathic cries for help. The ferret turned out to be Yuuno, an archeologist and mage from another world who had accidentally scattered the dangerous Jewel Seeds throughout Earth. Without the strength to collect the Jewel Seeds, Yuuno had resumed a ferret form and needed someone else to take on the task for him. He gave a red jewel to Nanoha explaining to her with this she could transform and use magic to combat the monsters that threatened them due to the Jewel Seeds. But the monsters are the least of their worries, as Yuuno and Nanoha are not the only ones out to collect the Jewel Seeds.

DOWNLOAD

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/announcements-news-2/hosts-dead-links-44550

Screenshots:

Trailer:

Last edited:
Re: [commie-THORA]Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 1st

U probably be pissed at me for asking over and over again for megaupload. Oh well, at least i tried?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?