Dear corocoro,
Can you please tell me how many episodes are BDRip and how many are HDTVRip?
And is there any version in which all the episodes are BDRip?
Thanks in advance :)

The files with "BD" in the name are from the BD, the rest from HDTV. And you can use the index in my signature to find all the versions that are completely from BD.

Alright, thanks for the info corocoro :)
I checked your index and found BD version is encoded by [WhyNot]
Thinking of replacing [Commie] version with that one :D
but i heard that [WhyNot] is re-encoding the series due to some issue with the BD,
Is this true? If it is, then i'll wait for the proper version :)

They are reencoding them for the last couple months - if you just want a final version to archive, you should wait until they're done. If you want to watch it right now, it's probably not worth the wait.

So this means to wait longer for a much better version re-encode by the [whynot] group? hmm..;)

Well, I have over 200 anime on my "Plan to Watch" list, so waiting is not really an issue for me. ;)

They are reencoding them for the last couple months - if you just want a final version to archive, you should wait until they're done. If you want to watch it right now, it's probably not worth the wait.

Already finished watching it on [Commie] version and loved it :D
Anyways, will update the collection when the re-encode is released here by you :)
Thanks again corocoro!

Is there any way to make the download faster? im getting a dl speed of 30-40kbps. My usual download speed is around 70-150 kbps

Switch your ISP, move to a different country, or buy a premium account with the hoster you like more. There's nothing else beside those three options to fix your problem.

Also, don't VM me and post in the thread at the same time - one is enough.

This has long since been replaced with the blurays, so I no longer have the files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls