I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead (note: "offline" in FileFactory terms means temporarily unavailable and is not going to be replaced) and come back to me with that.

Hello,

Sorry to disturb you again. Can you please re-upload all files (except Ep.93 to 99) on Rapidgator? I do not like FF (since I have no premium account on it) :(

Thanks a lot!

BR,
Hase

Any chance of replacing the RG links? Used the link checker and they all seem to be dead (including the special).

You pressed the "Thanks", not the "Like", button. The "Like" on is in the lower-right corner of the post.

Hey. I'm sorry for being a pain in the ass this days... But can you reupload this?

All files are dead. (FF and RG) Nah, episode 10 is working on FF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03