[MENTION=81065]ColdFlaMes[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead and come back to me with that. :runhappy:

[MENTION=81065]ColdFlaMes[/MENTION]; I tested a random file from the range you specified and it turned out to be still working fine. :surprised: Please note that inaccurate reports won't be handled due to time and bandwidth constraints - just verify with the link checkers in my signature which files are actually dead and come back to me with that. :runhappy:
sorry, only tried the first 5 and got lazy... okay so based on the link checker, only episode 24-25 says "ACCESS"
the rest of the episode says "NO ACCESS"

[MENTION=81065]ColdFlaMes[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Hello, it's me again.
Darth corocoro, may I ask you to reupload everything on Rapidgator?
The last time I checked the episodes 3, 4, 8, 9, 11, 18 and 20 were online but the rest of them were offline.

Danke/merci/thanks/arigatou in advance :)

Wow, sugoi! Now, that's what I'd call extremely fast.
Thank you very much corocoro. :)
This is the best example for how good the staff of a-s cares for the site.

Hello corocoro-sama, everything on filefactory is dead, and everything except ep.6 and ep.20 is dead on rapidgator. Can you re upload them? Thanks in advance:puniko_thanks:

[MENTION=40300]sapphirexcrystal[/MENTION]; Links replaced. :samuraihero:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25