corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Kara%20no%20Kyoukai%20The%20Garden%20of%20Sinners.  jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 劇場版 空の境界 - The Garden of Sinners
Alternative Name: Borderline of Emptiness, The Garden of Sinners, Boundary of Emptiness: The Garden of Sinners, Garden of Sinner, Günahkarlar Bahçesi, Kara no Kyoukai, The Garden of Sinners, Tuštumos Riba: Nusidėjėlių Sodas, Граница пустоты: Сад грешников, Границата на празнота, حدود الفراغ : حديقة الآثمين, 空の境界, 空之境界, 공의 경계, らっきょ
Aired: Dec 1, 2007 to August 08, 2009
Episodes: 7
Categories: Action, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Seinen, Sexual Abuse, Super Power, Supernatural, Thriller, Violence
Producer: Aniplex, ufotable, Kodansha

Group: Coalgirls (Translation by gg-TakaJun)

SUMMARY

From a long sleep, Ryougi Shiki awoke.
As an after effect, she gained the power to perceive the death of things.
A power to kill anything with just a knife lures Shiki into a dark world.
The murderer from two years ago.
Swarm of floating ghosts
A girl who can bend things by just looking at them.
A spiral construction which collects people's death.
When numerous bizarre incidents collides with Shiki's Mystic Eyes...
her lost memories reawakens---.

The main character, Ryougi Shiki, was involved in a car accident and fell into a deep coma for two years. When she finally awoke from it, she had gained the Eyes of Death Perception ability but believed to have lost something instead.

The Ryougi family attempted to create human beings that exceeded normal humans, and to accomplish this, they trained their children in various martial arts and fencing, and also made them split their personalities. They believed that by using this method, one personality could be an expert in one subject while the other could be a master of other subjects. Shiki was no exception to this, and she had a masculine and feminine side that switched places with each other.

After having woken up from the accident, Shiki believed that her masculine personality side had died during the accident. Instead she tried to supplement the spiritually dead Shiki's personality by her masculine tone.

DOWNLOAD

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/announcements-news-2/hosts-dead-links-44550

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:
%5BCoalgirls%5D_Kara_no_Kyoukai_1_-_Overlooking_View_%281920x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC%29_%5BAE5E739C%5D.mkv_snapshot_00.35_%5B864%5D.png
%5BCoalgirls%5D_Kara_no_Kyoukai_1_-_Overlooking_View_%281920x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC%29_%5BAE5E739C%5D.mkv_snapshot_11.23_%5B16375%5D.png
%5BCoalgirls%5D_Kara_no_Kyoukai_1_-_Overlooking_View_%281920x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC%29_%5BAE5E739C%5D.mkv_snapshot_25.48_%5B37131%5D.png
%5BCoalgirls%5D_Kara_no_Kyoukai_1_-_Overlooking_View_%281920x1080_Blu-ray_FLAC%29_%5BAE5E739C%5D.mkv_snapshot_27.18_%5B39290%5D.png

Trailer:

Last edited:
Very good, sir. I'm afraid I'm gonna download 5th movie from another release.

I'm afraid the only other bluray release for episode 5 also clocks in at 22GB, so barely smaller. >.<
Let me know if you want a small-sized 1080p BD rip that doesn't look crap, though. I want to upload it. :D

Reactions: teo222
Hehe, I got it in 720p. It's not that bad I think. If you want to upload small-sized 1080p, please share comparison between them before uploading them, will you:D

wanna ask why is the volume setting is very low?lower than usual.i had to maximise my player's volume and pc.can you provide a fix so that future downloaders won't have any problem?

That is not a problem of uploader staff. That kind of issues are shows up when the encoder's gone bad. I mean, that's the problem of "Coalgirls", not the ASF.
But the information says: "FLAC 48000Hz 6ch 6912kbps". That's directly muxed from the original Blu-Ray, so even Coalgirls nothing to do with this. This problem must be encountered because of the Blu-Ray discs.

Sound is normal here. Check whether you're playing 5.1 sound on a 2.x system without proper channel redirection.

hmm,that's weird.my other animes are just playing just fine.probably try to redownload again,if by any chance that actually fixes the issue

i'm using creative usb soundcard.don't know if that's the problem but if i use my pc speaker and jack,it's just the same.i'm gonna check my pc settings then.what and where should i check?

You should check your media player. Which one are you using?

well,i tried using haihai soft(i know it sounds ridiculous) and also vlc(latest version).i can play other animes just fine except for this anime.hmm,so sad right now.this anime looks interesting

P/S,i wonder why did you decided to drop uploadstation?it was a nice fileshare service since it doesn't have any download cooldown time

Well, it depends on how your software interprets the audio. I still suspect it tries to play 5.1 audio on a 2.0 system - meaning four streams are lost in the process. Do you have problems with any other 5.1 movies?

And I dropped Uploadstation because nearly no one was downloading from it. All the other hosts got two to three times as many hits. Since uploading (and posting) takes times, I had to cut down. I'll still mirror things for completed series if requested (goes comparatively fast) and will probably even renew my premium in a couple months - but that's about it.

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION], I want to ask, is wupload better than uploadstation and worse than the Fileserve and Filesonic?

Do you mean download counts, premium sales, premium speeds, free user speeds, time limits, advertisements displayed, ease of use, file management, uptime, stability, uploading speeds, DMCA reaction speed, amount of DMCAs, site SEO, or...?

Do you mean download counts, premium sales, premium speeds, free user speeds, time limits, advertisements displayed, ease of use, file management, uptime, stability, uploading speeds, DMCA reaction speed, amount of DMCAs, site SEO, or...?

Dear Mr. Troll, let me ask this way then,

How is the alignment of returns or earnings per host service? You may suppose that as dl counts too. Also it might be good to learn their dl/ul speeds and stabilities if you know them.

Sorry for my weakness about spotting what I'm trying to ask.

Dear Mr. Troll, let me ask this way then,

How is the alignment of returns or earnings per host service? You may suppose that as dl counts too. Also it might be good to learn their dl/ul speeds and stabilities if you know them.

Sorry for my weakness about spotting what I'm trying to ask.
...Are you picking a fight with me? Because it sure sounds that way. :P

Anyway, Wupload and Filesonic are roughly triple of what Uploadstation was. Fileserve is around double of Uploadstation. Filepost and Filejungle will need some time to catch up, but are being promising.

Download speed for free users is pretty constant at between 300~400kB/s for me, but some people have serious trouble with some of the hosts. Depends on your geographical location. Premium speeds pretty much max my connection, but tests on larger lines indicate that Fileserve is the fastest, followed by Filesonic, Wupload, and then Uploadstation. Stability wise Wupload is the most glitchy for uploading, while the other three are pretty stable. Filesonic's user interface is also sometimes glitchy.

P.s.: Just received mail that Wupload will close it's affiliate program. Guess that means they're dropped as well.

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION],

Nope, I gone rage because of myself just because of my own weakness and its reflections which are nothing to do with you.

Anyway, I heard Filepost and Filejungle firstly in here. I don't even know what they are. I had a chance after your post, and I can say that they are good according to their file sizes and various promises, but also they are nothing more than the others even nothing else... I've noticed that you picked Fileserve as "good", but in here, Europe that is just ridiculous. Their landing-blah errors makes me sick all the time and IDM recognizes their files after secondary scan, etc. You mentioned about US as "dropped", but it seems their GUI is exactly the same as Fileserve, so I considered they are partners. Well, at least till I decide to research about those two. I think that the Filesonic has the most user-friendly (I meant the end-user) interface against you. I was unsteady about their earnings until you helped me, so you were so helpful about it, I can say that. However, what is this about Wupload? Will Wupload drop like Hotfile did or something else happening which I don't know?

Another subject is the DMCA. Is that legit to share the animes'encodes around web. I mean, you don't even hide your links, and guests can see your links, bots as well. I couldn't understand that you don't have any broken link, how can it be possible without hiding them? Lastly, is that legit to share HDTV encodes against toward Blu-Ray encodes?

MANY THANKS AGAIN [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION], I will be waiting for your next enlightening answer :)

Filepost and Filejungle are still fairly new. Wupload just send a mail to all (premium?) users, telling them the affiliate program will be dropped on November 28th. I'm in Germany and I do get good speeds from Fileserve and pretty much never landing errors. IDM also works perfectly fine with them, so I'm unsure what kind of error you're getting. I added them via the site login tab and am just dropping the files directly into IDM (usually with the Download with IDM thing in the browser).
Fileserve and Uploadstation are rumored to be owned by the same people. Personally, I know they use the same datacenter, but seem to have different staff.

Pretty much everything I upload is not allowed under DMCA and since the US enforces it regardless of local laws, files get frequently deleted. Then I reupload them. It's all a matter of your own technique and what resources you have available to you.

[MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION], Thanks for sharing your experiences :)

hmm,i'l try setting it to 2.0 sound instead of 5.1,see if that helps

btw,i can't understand why nobody wants to use uploadstation?filesonic is ok,but sometimes.to think wupload has more hits than uploadstation?that's really ridiculous.since wupload has a cooldown time of 15 minutes,even if download failed.but uploading does not have cooldown time,thus if there is an error,i can restart right away.speed of both are about the same in my area btw.have you ever consider megaupload?:D

I long ago stopped trying to understand people and which hosts they chose.
And I trialled Megaupload and I will never use that piece of crap. There's a sticky and around twenty posts by me as to the why.

I long ago stopped trying to understand people and which hosts they chose.
And I trialled Megaupload and I will never use that piece of crap. There's a sticky and around twenty posts by me as to the why.

You did good. The best way is observing the web's most famous, common hosts and try to learn about them. Lastly, give them a trial.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance