~Clouds vs Jewels~

/me was wearing impenetrable armor and counterattacks with a triple glomp and machete... and eats him. :bloodthirsty:

908. /me replaces his body with Samye's clone

Is Samye's clone that tasty?

Ninjas everywhere. xD

Actually, I have eaten his clones and took a bite out of the real Sam countless times.

He tastes almost organic since he drinks tea, but quite 'special'.

909. Guess I'll have a bite later... Now... Where did we stop? Oh, yes... /me uses Catly Rave on renano

We shall redeem Sam!

Backstabbing is an art. I respect Sova for that. :fag:

910 [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; Hmmmm make mine out of Graphene. :D

That's right. Only with great practice and dedication can we backstab and stab the backs of stabbers whose stabbing the backs of other backstabbers.

I see no art in backstabbing.
I think it's better to make eye contact in a fight... that way you can see their eyes screaming as you kick their teeth in.
:evillaugh:

Fairness in combat is one thing... but I prefer torturing over killing someone completely. Semi-dead people are very entertaining. ^^

911. There are plenty of ways to backstab people from the front. Although you cannot backstab in front unless its back for them meaning they have to be turned back to the extend they won't be able to see the blade... You can also use mirrors to see their face ;p

[MENTION=40283]Yee199[/MENTION] ; Where do I get it? Graphene I mean...

Hmm yes so much fun to watch them struggle~ :runhappy:

So as long as they cant see... /me looks at piles of cloth... :runhappy:

Yeah... that mirror trick is very handy. Even some reflection can screw you over if you're not careful.

/me wonders about her Jade Palace. xD

913. Still under construction... Or rather... I still don't have enough jade even after digging up over 9000 chinese graves >_<

Hmm why not create it somehow? :runhappy: Should have some odd way to make of find a larger source of jade~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197576.html

Thanks!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
[121122] [catwalk] 魔王と踊れ! CODE:ARCANA 初回豪華特典版 + 初回特典 + マニュアル

Please re-upload
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Using Translator
Sorry for disturbing again about this game, but can you please update it to 1.02 or newer? Old games on DLSite not always have info about update, so i don't know what the current version, just found info about 1.02 on ULMF. Thanks in advance.