Can't Run GuiltyPLUS and TinkerBell Vintage game..

Deleted member 73241

Hentai Meister
Elite Member
Oct 16, 2013
Ah,, this is my 2nd thread for this week.

Before, I post about the issues about this game Hobo To Isho when the problem is I can't start the setup.exe (got setup.exe has stopped working). I tried to copy paste the game data (without using setup.exe), I copy paste the game data from disc 1 and 2, but when I run the game, got error (Please run the game using installer). LoL.. (if you guys have the game data that I can try to copy paste, I hope you guys share it. or at least show me, what the the game data looks like in the install path. :D

This time, I got 2 Vintage game from GuiltyPLUS game,
1. 学食のおばさん The Motion . The problem was, when I run the game, the game isn't started at all. Its just do nothing. When I check Task Manager, the game itself is running.

2. 癒しん母~世界で一番好きなひと~ . The problem was, when I run the game, the game windows opened up but instantly close. When I check Task Manager, no game running.

I'm using windows 8.1

I choose to play vintage game, because there are tons a good game for this genre in vintage game. So I choose to play it. This 3 only I got error when to play it. Others vintage game (so far) running without problem..

Hope you guys have a tricks and solution for my problem.. Thanks for reading my thread.

癒しん母~世界で一番好きなひと~ needs a crack. Check always_smile's reply below:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...袋-2007年のalpharom物-x64対応dumpedexe詰め合わせ-784749/

As for 保母さんといっしょ!, if you're getting a "loader couldn't initialize service" error, it might be because you need a cracked setup.exe like いじケア.

for this game 癒しん母~世界で一番好きなひと~ , you said I need a crack right? I done download it from that thread. But before I copy paste the crack in that file, let me clear something.
When I downloaded the game, it already included with crack. And after I installed and copy paste the crack, when I run the game, it just closed immediately.
Then, I try to copy paste the crack from the link that you recommend, and tried to run it, I got error "File not found. autoexec.scn". When tried to run the old crack, like always, just closed immediately.

any idea?

for this game 癒しん母~世界で一番好きなひと~ , you said I need a crack right? I done download it from that thread. But before I copy paste the crack in that file, let me clear something.
When I downloaded the game, it already included with crack. And after I installed and copy paste the crack, when I run the game, it just closed immediately.
Then, I try to copy paste the crack from the link that you recommend, and tried to run it, I got error "File not found. autoexec.scn". When tried to run the old crack, like always, just closed immediately.

any idea?

1. download any virtual machine program (Ex. https://www.virtualbox.org/)

2. grab an iso for Windows XP (https://softlay.net/operating-system/windows-xp-sp3-iso-full-version-free-download.html)

3. install XP on your virtual machine

4. install those games on your virtual machine

I had the same problem as you when I tried to play Iyashinbo but the solution above worked for me. Hope this helps!

any idea?

Then you probably need to do what unknowntosociety said. Some old games are made purely for 32-bit systems and/or simply won't run on newer Windows versions.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.