Can't download purchased gallery, help!

Mervie

Dec 16, 2013
Recently i bought a gallery (Link) and now i can't download it! When i click the download button, this message appears:

本サービスが使用できる環境ではありません。(ブラウザ)

Google-Translate wasn't really helpful and i still don't understand what the problem is!

Am i not able to download the gallery? Did i bought it for nothing? Please help me!

BTW, it is not the first time i bought something there. This message appears the first time for me.

Have you tried a different browser / relaunching your browser with all extensions/addons turned off?

Reactions: stersjody
Yes. I tried downloading with IE, Chrome and Firefox. I deactivated all addons, but unfortunately that didn't help.

I think it says that you are in an area where the service cannot be used. Try using a Japanese VPN to download, such as tsunagarumon or VPN gate.

Recently i bought a gallery (Link) and now i can't download it! When i click the download button, this message appears:

本サービスが使用できる環境ではありません。(ブラウザ)

Google-Translate wasn't really helpful and i still don't understand what the problem is!

Am i not able to download the gallery? Did i bought it for nothing? Please help me!

BTW, it is not the first time i bought something there. This message appears the first time for me.

According to the FAQ of DL.Getchu.com:

When you try to download "Protected stuff", sometimes the following message appears:

>> 【Q】ダウンロード時に「本サービスが使用できる環境ではありません。」というエラー文が表示されます

--> Internet Explorerでのダウンロードをお試し下さい。-- Try download by Internet Explorer.
( note ): こちらのメッセージが表示される場合、プロテクト作品のダウンロードに失敗している可能性がございます為、一度Internet Explorerでのダウンロードをお試し下さい。 --- If this message appears, you may fail to download "Protected stuff (work)", so you had better to try to download via Internet Explorer.

And when downloading, your downloading environments should be : Browser IE 5.5 SP2 or higher, + JavaScript and ActiveX are activated.
When you use Firefox, or other browsers, you can not download the "Protected stuff".

--------------

BTW, what is a "Gallery"?
There are other conditions (environments) required. More detailed info are required to fix the problem.
(There seem to be various requirements to download "protected stuff".)

_ mrd

Reactions: Checkmate
The two I listed are for free, what happens roughly is your IP address becomes one in Japan so you may be able to overcome regional restrictions

Edit: what mildis posted might be of more help actually, sorry but I haven't downloaded from getchu before.

According to the FAQ of DL.Getchu.com:

When you try to download "Protected stuff", sometimes the following message appears:

>> 【Q】ダウンロード時に「本サービスが使用できる環境ではありません。」というエラー文が表示されます

--> Internet Explorerでのダウンロードをお試し下さい。-- Try download by Internet Explorer.
( note ): こちらのメッセージが表示される場合、プロテクト作品のダウンロードに失敗している可能性がございます為、一度Internet Explorerでのダウンロードをお試し下さい。 --- If this message appears, you may fail to download "Protected stuff (work)", so you had better to try to download via Internet Explorer.

And when downloading, your downloading environments should be : Browser IE 5.5 SP2 or higher, + JavaScript and ActiveX are activated.
When you use Firefox, or other browsers, you can not download the "Protected stuff".

--------------

BTW, what is a "Gallery"?
There are other conditions (environments) required. More detailed info are required to fix the problem.
(There seem to be various requirements to download "protected stuff".)

_ mrd

Thank you very much. My ActiveX was deactiveated, that's why it didn't worked with IE. Now it's downloading.

Well a "gallery" is a compilation of many pictures. I could say picture-set too, but i thought it's obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?