Boruto the Movie! HELP!!! T.T

~Ritsuko~

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2014
Hello Everyone!!

Well here's the thing... I've been looking for the Boruto movie on most pages I got BUT none of them gave me a decent link to the movie itself! :'< all of them are ... FAKE ._.

If anyone has a link to watch it online or knows where I can download it PLEASEEE!!! help me .-. I really want to watch it... well mostly I need to watch it hahah xD btw doesn't matter if it doesn't have subs.

Anyways ~ Good Morning, Evening or Night XDDD

It looks like that movie just came out a while ago in theaters in Japan. You're probably going to have to wait quite a while. You might be able to find a cam of it if you look hard enough, but I don't even know where to start looking for something like that, other than you'd be looking at Japanese sites.

Yeah... I've been looking for the usual places I do but got nothing ._. and there's people who already seen it with Subs but idk where to get them. But from what I heard it's out even with subs already... since the movie got out like 3 weeks ago. I just don't know where to find it.

And thanks for your suggestion about the Japanese sites ^^

Yeah... I've been looking for the usual places I do but got nothing ._. and there's people who already seen it with Subs but idk where to get them. But from what I heard it's out even with subs already... since the movie got out like 3 weeks ago. I just don't know where to find it.

And thanks for your suggestion about the Japanese sites ^^

Well, select one for you out...:goodtea:

Last edited:
Me is fine... Could we that in VM continue? Because this were not really to anime related, okay?:goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.