Blood-C UNCENSORED [720p]

adeadfrog

Retr-Otaku :)
Sep 23, 2011
Anyone have this uncensored [720p] by any chance? I got the ones that corocoro uploaded (Underwater subs, haven't tried Doki yet), but they were censored for some parts.

It's a pretty new series and I'm not too sure about the DVD/Blu ray release dates (since some graphic parts are censored on TV usually). If they aren't out yet, I'll either wait patiently and buy it or wait for an uncensored post if someone's willing to share.

No big deal really (can't thank corocoro enough :P ), but it would be nice if possible :) .

The first BD volume is out, but no one made a fansub release of it yet. This means it's either raws or BDMVs for it - chances are it will be picked up eventually (it's Clamp, after all) and once it is - I'll make sure to upload it. ^^
As far as I know Doki's release is as censored as Underwater, so no joy there either.

The first BD volume is out, but no one made a fansub release of it yet. This means it's either raws or BDMVs for it - chances are it will be picked up eventually (it's Clamp, after all) and once it is - I'll make sure to upload it. ^^
As far as I know Doki is as censored as Underwater, so no joy there either.

I see (didn't know it was out), but couldn't the subs/attachments just be extracted from the subbed release then merge them w/ the video/audio from the BD rip? (would be easier) If I can find some RAWs for the 1st vol. (unlikely) I might try it and make some.

I'd buy it myself, but yesasia asks over $90 for imports right now :(. Either way I'd be grateful to see your BD post whenever it's completely released .

Thx for all the useful posts/uploads BTW, you definitely keep that forum alive ;).

You can extract subtitles with mkvextract, which is part of mkvtoolnix. After that you'd have to retime them with Aegisub and remux with mkvmerge (also part of mkvtoolnix). As long as all you're doing is retiming things it's not that much work.

You can extract subtitles with mkvextract, which is part of mkvtoolnix. After that you'd have to retime them with Aegisub and remux with mkvmerge (also part of mkvtoolnix). As long as all you're doing is retiming things it's not that much work.

Ah I see, I already use the guis for mkvtoolnix to merge/extract MKVs, but I actually didn't know how to retime the subs though :P

If they happen to have the same runtime I guess I could try merging them w/o re-timing 1st (to see how much it's off), since there's probably commercial stops taken out of the fansub's H264 (and other stuff that throws off the timing) you make a good point

I'll check out Aegisub sometime, thx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?
fpqm127 wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120909-ジュピター-絶対監獄.1204055/

Can you please reupload this file katefile or mexashare or rosefile?

Thanks.
TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games