somehow my thread's revived

my mains = jin / hazama
subbing = ragna, noel, lambda, makoto and tsubaki

i suck, thats all

story-wise, my favorites:
ragna, hazama, noel, tsubaki, jin
well i love the entire cast if you asked

This is what i realised recently:

CSII is now available on the PSP & 3DS, but still no sign of it on the PS3 or PC? Isn't it a liltte bit weird?

BBCS:II came out first in japan arcades, then subsequently got ported to psp/nds.

for the ps3, there is already a patch released months ago to patch the game from bbcs into bbcs:ii. I have done it already.

BBCS:II came out first in japan arcades, then subsequently got ported to psp/nds.

for the ps3, there is already a patch released months ago to patch the game from bbcs into bbcs:ii. I have done it already.

I knew that. I just hoped that it will be made onto the PC as well. A arcade rip for now, can't wait to try Mu-12.

Story-wise, Ragna's my favorite character and combat-wise.. actually have a few, I like Taokaka for her speed and I also like Noel's drive. Jin's another favorite combatant of mine. Lambda is fun to use for me as well.

As for character and personality, Rachel is ftw <3

The only character I'm good at is Hakuman! :o_O:

Unfortunately I'm Fail everyone else :confused:
I really wish i could play neol, Bang, Makoto(dlc) and PLatium trinity (dlc).

I'm a fan of samurai-type Characters i guess. That's why I suck at Street Fighter, and was good at Samurai Showdown II, Soul Calibur III.

I have the PS3 version of BBCS

I play BlazBlue too !
Anyone getting BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend end of this year ?
I play it on my PS3 too :D

The only character that I'm good at is Noel, although I ended every story mode, Noel is the most comfortable to use for me. That and she is cute ^^

Yes Noel is indeed very cute oh you know that XBox and Ps3 version of BlazBlue Continuum Shift Collector Edition has a Noel Vermillion Nendoroid Puchi ?
It only comes with tho collector edition game and not for sale .
SUPER RARE ITEM !!

Jin and Ragna both got badass air combo haha as for Rachel Alucard ,
I like her personality too and yeah ,
Once you master her , they're many ways to use her , many many ways which is awesome :D
Story-wise, Ragna's my favorite character and combat-wise.. actually have a few, I like Taokaka for her speed and I also like Noel's drive. Jin's another favorite combatant of mine. Lambda is fun to use for me as well.

As for character and personality, Rachel is ftw <3

^ Do not double post. :)

I main Jin and Hazama here, Hazama's combos are getting harder and harder to execute, so Jin remains my true main.

Story-wise, I love everyone. WHY? -> They are part of the entire continuum shift in the story, not the title. Characters who shine are Ragna, Noel, Jin and Rachel.

Yes Noel is indeed very cute oh you know that XBox and Ps3 version of BlazBlue Continuum Shift Collector Edition has a Noel Vermillion Nendoroid Puchi ?
It only comes with tho collector edition game and not for sale .
SUPER RARE ITEM !!

FOR REAL???? OMG!!!! Sadly I don't have Xbox or PS3 (only PC and PSP). But! I do have Queen's Gate and Noel comes in there. You have no idea how cute she is in there. Is almost godlike.

FOR REAL???? OMG!!!! Sadly I don't have Xbox or PS3 (only PC and PSP). But! I do have Queen's Gate and Noel comes in there. You have no idea how cute she is in there. Is almost godlike.
Queens Gate Noel haha I wanted that too but yeah Nendoroid Puchi's Noel irresistibly CUTE~

I'm buying if for the price of 4000Yen (Postage from Japan to my country isn't included YET)
You can say it is 10X the price of a normal Nendoriod Puchi.
Noel Vermillion Yay !
<3

Sorry about the double posting T^T

oh~~ you're buying it!? Damn that must feel good... when you got it, please post a pic, I want to at least see her~~~

Official version from PS3/PSVITA release of BBCS:EX. Animation is ok, song was horror.
Come on Ark Systems, give me my third installation alraedy! No want more patches and extentions, me want part 3 of story!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?