Black Lagoon is finally back!

Omachy

Apr 5, 2013
So it seems like Black Lagoon is finally back with the newest chapter, The Wired Red Wild Card PT 6!, having been released on the 24th of last month! What do you guys think of the manga so far? And how much do you want a true season three besides the OVA (gotta admit it was pretty legit, but the ending of it was alot sadder than it was in the manga). At that I also want to ask about how spaced out is eah chapter of Black Lagoon released? Every two weeks or monthly?

Oh really? I'm looking forward to the continuation of the manga, it is one of my favourites. The first two seasons of the show were great, and I never bothered with the OVA. I think in the past the chapters were either monthly or bi-monthly, but I'm not totally sure. Glad the author feels up to drawing it again. :)

Wait for it...wait for it...it's coming...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! I feel like crawling under my desk and screaming that at the top of my lungs but surely the men in white coats would come back to get me so I'll just post it here. You have no idea how excited I am. This has been on my wishlist for the longest. More Revy more Sawyer.

Again for good measures....YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Gotta say I love the manga and anime just alike XD. The only thing is that it seems like it will initially be released rather slowly. The next issue is intended for June, but I'm not positive if that means we'll get a rather large chapter or multiple chapters released at one time. I hope for either really as the manga is finally back from hiatus and to me at least deserves to be (and can be) a running manga/anime with decent length.

It's great that there's a new chapter and I'd love to see a third season of the anime. I really hope they make it someday. I hope Shenhua stays alive till the end xD

New book of comics will be published in the spring, and I'm looking forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shhlime wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Could you reupload this relatively vintage game on Mexa? Would appreciate greatly.
27292936 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload RJ01095149?
Thanks in advance.
yagonazumi wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload this with the bonus version? The creator has updated the bonus of about 200MB.
[RJ296520]
All links are dead. sadge
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03