Best English Otome Games?

When it comes to voiced (English) ones, I recommend playing Seduce Me. It also has yuri routes if that's your thing. Though I can't say I'm very fond of too much romance/cheesiness... (´ω`; ) Other than that, I really liked The Second Reproduction and Boku no Shokora but I guess nothing beats my most favorite game *coughDotKareshicough*

Also, I don't like mobile otome games since I never found any good ones. (。´ノω・`)

Reactions: namalandrcont
I really liked playing Cinders. I liked the twiste on a classic fairy tale and the art is really pretty. I can't seem to get all of the endings tho =p It's so many variants of the same ending XD

Reactions: namalandrcont
I recommend people who are new to Vn to play (this list is english Vn only)

Nusantara freeee
. Its a free visual novel with good art but please bear with the crashes. Overall the game was good. I was fangirling like crazy during Reksa route

I also like
cinders too. bought
Its not really toward romance per se. But its has fresher storyline than your typical cinderella story . Not to mention multiple endings... based on your choice. Not really cup of my tea since there is less romance. *sigh but i like how you can mend your relationship with your step sis and step mom.

Frozen essence & heartstring bugs freeeeware
Both Vn has a good storyline . Although at first admittedly i was a bit thrown off by the art but I find the story were intriguing and i end up falling for the art. X) I give props for frozen essence for the well written story and heartstring bugs for the *tokimeki feels* it really felt like playing tokimeki . What i learned from playing almost all the otome games. Never judge the game by its graphic.

Alonersfreeware

Has multiple choices to choose from. I REALLY LIKE THIS VN. I mean in a way , its a see through game but it is very good. I really love the character and how they interact with each other. You just have to give it a try. The game is free for god sake. its much better than the game that i paid on steam for 20 dollars and stuff. [ until this day i regret buying that *certain* game] . You should play Aloners.

The trolls fairy tale freee
I love the Main character. Period. She is badasss. You have 2 pursuable guy here. damn. The spirits were drawn beautifully and it has good story. The main character has loveable traits and its a short vn. Im sure you all can finish it in one day.

Where adabanas grow.free
I . Hate. This. Game. Because. it. made.me. cry. // I dont hate it like [ ugh this game is bad or whatever] This game is good. too good,that i was caught off guard and bam the surprise came. I played the emperor route last. And it was the true ending. goddamit this game make me cried. i just hate game that can make me cry. I mean i didnt expect the plot twist from a flash game. i thought this would be some cute not-heavy plot game but noooo . I just asdhfgdsdfksdflf. at the end . Its a short flash game but damn. Play this game.

reverie an odd sim date free
Another goddamn good game made by the same person who made [ where adabanas grow] . I like the story line, i love everything. the art , everything. This game again has a plot twist but the adabanas flash game really caught me off guard and made me an emotional wreck. Really both game are really good.

all pacthesis game free
I grew up with pacthesis game. They are by far good flash game and cute romantic scene. The story line is cute and the guys are mostly realistic .

Scherezade 1931
bought this game. Love em. but it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooong. It has a WELL written story , not much on romance category , Tons of humorous line. doesnt really have cg. I love Sadie personality but. I warn you. This, game has a CLIFF HANGER ASADHFGAJDKFKDFL. I waited. from 2012. for a sequel 1932. at least 4 years or so . IT HAS A CLIFF HANGER. Omg when i was at the end of the game. Knowing something is off. I played at least 60 + hour for this game. .. Gah. But it is a good game.. just the damn. cliff hanger.

Cute demon crasher 18 ++ freeware
Love em. The art is so clean and beautiful. It is partially voice. But the voice are like butter . if it was a full voiced game. I would die. The character are gentle. non abusive. This game is like teaching safe sex, even giving you option to stop if you feel uncomfortable and stuff. Doesnt really have story . Its a short like 20 min short vn. But its cute. Also have Yuri path~~~. The art is so preetttyyy.

its rare to see an otome game with rpg system. Maybe its just me.most of the game i stumble is Visual novel . The only rpg game with the option to romance that i stumbled upon would be. Castle chase, and Harvest moon. There are rune factory but i dont have a 3ds console so. yeah.

i played a lot of vn and otome game not only freeware. bought one like /( nicole, heileen1,2,3, lucky reflex,love and order,magical diary, always remember me, winter in fairbook, Spirited heart[this game. i dont recommend. one of the game i regret buying.seriously . ], Princess battle, date warp and tons of game bought in steam. almost all the winter wolves... otome game) . Props for the freeware. most of the time.

There tons of free good otome game. I can recommend you to play of course. After years of playing Vn and otome game. I have come to conclusion. , ,Most of the good Vn are freeware . Seriously. It has better storyline than the paid one. Except( there are certain fan translated japanese otome game that are good but lets end it here ) Of course there pros and cons in the paid and freeware game. I love playing stats raising game with a story and of course choices to change clothes like tokimeki 1,2,3 . i wrote too long in this post . Sorry XDXD If i wrote the japanese otome game. it`d take longer so i only making few english otome game that i ve played .:DD

My personal favorites:
- Backstage Pass: I haven't re-played it yet in its finished state, but I already liked it in Early Access. A lot of great characters to romance and/or befriend. Probably one of my favorite MCs out there and you get lots of different endings that map not only your personal but also your professional progress.

- Halloween Otome: Probably my favorite free otome game. The premise is a little ridiculous, but the fact that the game takes itself not too seriously makes it work. Very funny. I also enjoyed the mini games.

- Magical Diary: I won't lie. The major draw for me to play this was my wish to romance Severus Snape. And I did. Surprise twist: I ended up loving every single route because the whole cast of characters is just so damn charming. It was also my entry game into the world of otome and it's still one of my re-play favorites due to the customizable MC.

- Nameless: Probably my favorite Cheritz game, even though I've tons of love for Mystic Messenger. I really liked the dolls' personalities as well as the friendships with Soi and Shinbi. The art is very nice and some of the routes incorporate interesting twists on dark themes. I'm not a big fan of the bad endings, but in a way they are one of the things that give the game its special appeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!