Ask a question and next person have to answer.

I wish if I can time travel back there was those times our teacher asks us a question and the one who answer's it gets money ex:(all the money in his wallet,his visa card,the whole wallet with everything in it) No one answered them correctly

If people lifes extended to 300 years??

Hmm then some people might value life more if only the first few generations...

What if chocolate was never discovered?

I would eat samy then

What if electronic devices have never been discovered??

He's going to suicide

If ur little brother fell and an old old(soon to die) woman fell who would u help??

Neither. I cannot accelerate any faster to catch either of them, and I certainly know that both of them can get up without my help.

If the internet shut down for a week around the world?

That would mean no spam or anything and i would be poking at the same stuff for a while...
The people would have to pass izaya to be spam king~ Hmm way too late i shouldve refreshed xD
What if izaya finally dropped?

I will acquire 99.8% activity because renano clearly has higher activity than me.

If the production of anime suddenly stopped?

I will blame deca and kill him sorry deca

If a virus has struck the world whenever u send something it sends a message with curses??

Blame Ralium and torture him while I laugh at his suffering.

What would you do for a strawberry?

Stuff millions off them into to deca till he chokes

What would u do if u saw a dollar on the street??

a dollar? Leave it. I maybe would pick it up if it's was 50 :P

A poor homeless person walks up to you and asks for a bit of money.. Would you give it?

If on the streets, yes. Any other places, no.

You saw a huge discount board outside a store. Would you enter?

Hmm..depends on what kind of store? :O Electronics? ENTER Clothes? I'll pass, got enough :3

Reading Manga or Watching Anime? :o

Hmm i wonder... i might actually do the same things im doing now xD

If you were in a reverse harem?

Hmm... I find it strange... this question... :p

Even if I was in a reverse harem, I'd pick one guy and tell off the others... gently as possible. I won't leave them hanging or be blunt or simple-minded like other heroines.

When was the last time you played on the swings?

Last movie at the theaters... probably Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone during a class trip. (long time ago) xD

Last movie at home... Pride & Prejudice on DVD last week.

There is a store you want to enter, but as soon as you arrive, the store owner switches it to 'closed' even though the lights are on, the door is unlocked, and the store is not meant to close for another 4 hours.

Would you still enter?

Hmm nah xD I dont like shopping much anyway~ As the owner why if i have to enter~
What if you were in a museum when most of the light suddenly burst or flickered off and you saw people at the edges of your vision?

Umm... I don't know... umm, I would try to go away I think, if I can... umm, it's kind of creepy though...

Umm... I wonder... umm... does boys hate a weak girl? I mean, umm... do they prefer a tall and athletic one?

I perceive each person has different standards... 'eye of the beholder'...

Some may like the 'weak' because they have the 'power to protect' or just initially like the person even without prior knowledge that the girl may be 'weak'.

Tall and athletic may appear appealing, but that is still personal preference.

Each to their own... They will love you for you... All of you.

Next question...

When was the last time you ate jello?

Not sure when i last ate jello actually xD more than a year ago i would say~

Hmm random urge to answer [MENTION=20225]Franela[/MENTION]'s question :x
I see no reason to hate a girl for being weak~ Everyone has their likes or dislikes but i dont see a reason to hate someone for being weak :3 Sure a tall athletic girl may seem appealing to some but that isnt everything~ For me, personality plays a large factor into liking or disliking a person though i try not to dislike people~ Disliking can get troublesome for me and the person i dislike... besides it really holds no benefits to dislike a person... people change and their personality will change with them so i try to leave my thoughts on them somewhat malleable especially if i dislike them~ Athletic doesnt really mean much to me but i see that guys tend to like girls that are shorter than them~ Some guys may actually like a weaker girl so that they have someone to protect~ It somewhat roots back to their parenting along with other factors~ Parents who were attentive to their child may raise a child who wants to find a partner who will be similarly loving and attentive~ Hmm i think ill stop the rant here xD

What would you do if you could enter game worlds but you can not leave until the game is beaten?

I see... umm, but wouldn't it be better if you were to be with someone who is umm... dependable? It would be difficult to always have to take care of that person right...?

Umm... I think it would depend on what kind of a game it is though... umm as long as it is not too long or dangerous and difficult... I think it would be interesting... umm, especially if we can go to a lot of places too...

Oh, umm do you like cakes? Umm, what kind of cake do you like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297 and RJ01029977
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.