Ariah` Sings! [Anime Covers + More!]

HurricanePandaBear

Apr 3, 2012
Hi everybody. :] I'm trying to get more active around here, so I figured one of the first things I'd do is share some of my covers with you all! I'm a musician and one of my favorite hobbies is to record covers of songs. I've got a youtube channel, located here, which I update pretty regularly. I'll post my latest covers below as well as a list of some of my other favorite covers I've done!

I do tons of variety, by the way. From anime music to western music to jpop and kpop and even celtic music! And I like putting together a cappella arrangements, though I don't do those often... because I'm lazy. =P

Sakamoto Chika - Kaze no Uta // Fushigi Yuugi

Kalafina - Magia // Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica

Working on this list, slowly but surely. There's a lot!

Last edited:
You display a really powerful voice. I really loved the 'Kalafina - Magia' cover. Great work!

And... subscribed. =]

Thanks so much, guys!
And, AhGwee, I really apprciate the subscription. <3

I'll be adding more covers to the Old Covers list today!

shocked.png
WOW some of the best covers I've ever heard seriously nice work keep it up:D

A really good effort on Angela's Seperation. Her voice I find is way too unique for anyone to copy it, but you did well to make your own version. Sometimes I wished I had the voice of a female (*look back to former self as a child*).

Makes me want to watch Fafner again. ^w^

Wow, thanks so much for the wonderful comments, you guys! :]

Yeah, I find it difficult to sing angela songs without at least trying to copy that unique voice of hers, but I think I've finally managed to at least... get over that, hahaha!

Anyway, I recorded three more songs last night and I'll probably be getting them on youtube sometime today, so look for those updates in this thread!

Users who are viewing this thread