Are you afraid of dying?

Afraid of Death No
Way I Go yes
Afraid for the poeple I leave behind yes

I read in betin the line of most of off this post and most of us have a faith, Like perplexing in the first replay it is not
are own death that we are afraid of, yes the way we go to call sister death will hold out her hand and take the last pain a way
from this from we now hold. So we can at last meet (with hope and true hearts), ( to P you sound like RC like me Mother Mary with watch and look after as she b'st all her childnern. But death is not the end we only truey die when all the live we have help and the work we have done are at an end and, this sad world no long need us.

I view death in a whole different way. I'm not afraid of it either probably because of the near-death experiences I had before (Yes, Death is kinda like a pal to me. I've been in to 4 life-threatening accidents already. Talk about luck. hahaha)

And I guess I'll just be repeating what Dwarfy said. I consider the people who'd I leave behind more than dying. Never consider death to be evil, he's just probably doing his job no more no less. XD

But if you ask me, I'd like to die peacefully out of old age. Like, you know, you just stop waking up one day and people see you had a satisfied or happy look on your face when you died.

well, if i should be honest, no im not afraid of dieing as long as im protecting someone else... BUT i also know that people in my vicinity would be very sad... since i got many of my friends problems on my heavy shoulders which means i in theory helps them to survive... like what to do when applying for jobs, paying late bills, fixing their machines in their homes and so... on... i would at least find an replacement for me before i would die... ;)
And im not planning on dieing anytime soon... :P
I can also say that i would not wish eternal life nor would i like having alternative endings to my life. i would just like to be remembered like the person i am and not for the one i could be or what i was bad on.
The most important thing you can do before you can die is to really show people how much you love and show appreciation of how they accompanied you several years... probably would your children be the ones who you need to thank the most becouse they would probably waste some years taking care of you when you're old.

nah, almost died once drowning.
that death seemed kinda peaceful near the end like after a long/hard workout and your mind blank out... was saved ofc.
If I have that death maybe wouldn't be toooo bad.

nah, almost died once drowning.
that death seemed kinda peaceful near the end like after a long/hard workout and your mind blank out... was saved ofc.
If I have that death maybe wouldn't be toooo bad.
This, but yes I am very afraid of death. I'm more so afraid of dying without having a wife and children to carry on the family name.

Ive been close to drowning two times... XD

When I was a kid I go hit with an ax under my chin and neck... I honestly think that dying is easy but the acts that is leading up to your death is a different story...

I'm not afraid of dying. Only thing I hate though is the fact I will miss out on future events with family and also advances in technology and discoveries.

I'm not really afraid of dying. I've always figured that it's an inevitable thing. I am however afraid of being forgotten after I die.

I still got a couple of things that I want to do in life, so I'd be pretty MAD If I died before I accomplished me goals ♥
But I'm not afraid of dying in general...
I, too, 've been to a lot of funerals already.

EDIT: me got almost killed 5 times by now xD° *LOOOL*
well, I keep surviving with a strong will-power -.............XDD°°°

Last edited:
No. I'm not afraid of dying. I have not thought about it too much anyways.

well, i am not afraid of dying but i want to return something to my parents

To be frank, no. I've seen death eye to eye too many times before and learned that no matter what I'll do in my life. Death will end my life and will be the beginning of a story for another person. Though, if someone tells me to go die, I'll naturally refuse since it's not their say to force death upon me. I'll continue till the day I die, regardless whether I'm exhausted or simply living a good life.

Death is not clear to me, yet. when i was young, i think that dying is like Deleting a file,
nothing remain, all works, all things will disappear in death, and that was horrible.
now i think that dying is not to lose everything, dying is to be changing, from something to something else, in this world or some where else. I have not a clear idea how is that or why or ... but i think it must something like this.

No, I am not afraid of dying. If I was afraid of dying, I would be panicking every second because we, humans, are dying every second.

No, because I do not know what happens after death. But I don't want die because the human instinct hold it back. Life on earth could not be better or worse if you're dead, you do not know what will happen.

I read a short passage on the topic of death, which goes like this:

" "Why do babies cry when they are born?" A child asks his father.
He answered, "It is because the baby is afraid what is beyond his mother's womb."

The son looked puzzled and tried to process the words his father said.

"Why do you think that people cry when they are about to die or witness a family member's death?" The father asked the son. "Just as the baby cries because he doesn't know what the other side looks like, so too does a person is afraid to die because he doesn't know what's on the other side." "

So yeah, in general people are afraid to die, whether you are backed by your religion or something. We are only human and as part of human nature we fear what we do not know, and fight against which we do not see.

I read a short passage on the topic of death, which goes like this:

" "Why do babies cry when they are born?" A child asks his father.
He answered, "It is because the baby is afraid what is beyond his mother's womb."

The son looked puzzled and tried to process the words his father said.

"Why do you think that people cry when they are about to die or witness a family member's death?" The father asked the son. "Just as the baby cries because he doesn't know what the other side looks like, so too does a person is afraid to die because he doesn't know what's on the other side." "

So yeah, in general people are afraid to die, whether you are backed by your religion or something. We are only human and as part of human nature we fear what we do not know, and fight against which we do not see.
thank. very good ^^

I'm not exactly afraid to die but I DON'T want to die YET. I mean who wants to die? There are about thousands of anime and eroges waiting to be played xD jk. I mean, there are a lot more things you could experience in life. I'll be content if I already made a big difference. The things I have done as of now are too minor. I want to contribute to the major history of the world... well, in my dreams anyway xD. I know my ambition is sky high... but I want to die knowing I did my best and will leave a good example for others to follow. I'm still doing bad stuff such as watching crappy videos (aka pr0nz) and... the thing you do while watching em. I'mma stop those vices eventually and be a good(morally) anime lover, then I'll be one step closer. :D

Currently I just can't bring myself to care

I take lots of risks and I really don't worry about the chance that things might go wrong

If I die I hope it's quick at the very least

Beyond that I don't really think about it

Honestly I'm not very afraid too die, not at all, as long as I know a certain someone, and make an effort to guard my heart. But I have had times of worry, where I've seen my path stray to a darker place, which I know is not good, then it's been like a wakeup call for me. Anyways what I started to talk about now is a bit tricky to get into but.

But generally speaking, I've had many thoughts of dying, some about dying very young. And some about how I could disappear in secrecy never to be seen again. It's a surprising discovery that even though death is so simplistic in principal, it can also be so very complicated. My biggest concern has been of what I would leave behind, and what I could do for some others before my time comes. For instance I've got a pretty neat pc for example, I've actually been trying to search for and asked around in order to find some poor fellow who could need a brake\blessing\happy gift what ever I should call it.

But that's really not as important than sharing what I consider is a most precious hope for a more true life that's not of this world. We have all seen it, and maybe all dreamed about it in some form or an other, we need only too take a look around, or even just turn on the news to realize that there is something wrong about this world, all of us here who share in dreaming of overwhelming goodness or what ever you choose to call it should be able to see it even clearer. And so we are also told through some old manuscripts that teach mankind that we are living in a sick and dying world. And that this world will come to an end,and a new earth will be created in perfection the way it was originally meant....And I would really much like too be there, I can't think of anyone here who wouldn't want that. In fact I even suspect that some of the individuals around here might very well be able to with their imaginations and inner vision be able to appreciate the thought of such an awesome place more so than others even who might share in the same hope merely cause of the ability to see that which is truly beautiful in your own hearts, and that my friends is a blessing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reup this old one please? Thanks
白濁淫乳カルテ
Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28