Are you a Tsundere, Yandere, Kuudere or Dandere? QUIZ

M

Monmonpon

Found it thanks to [MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION];
I'm a kuudere, what about you?
https://www.quotev.com/quiz/3254397/Are-you-a-Tsundere-Yandere-Kuudere-or-Dandere

[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION] [MENTION=124462]Princess Kaguya[/MENTION] [MENTION=121613]dawnotaku[/MENTION] [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] [MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] [MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION] [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION]
[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] [MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] [MENTION=122545]Vishwa[/MENTION] [MENTION=26791]nightpanther[/MENTION] [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] [MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION] [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION] [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] [MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION] [MENTION=77540]Anayomex[/MENTION] [MENTION=119894]Carla19[/MENTION] [MENTION=115385]Nebby[/MENTION] [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION] [MENTION=4]corocoro[/MENTION] [MENTION=109088]tgywal[/MENTION] [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION] [MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION] [MENTION=125617]Gamerguy[/MENTION] [MENTION=124464]Pino![/MENTION] [MENTION=94894]Alistar[/MENTION]​

Did this test already some months ago made, and the result was/is the same, like at Vishwa has...

oh seems like i'm a Dandere. (maybe someone who i talk with regularly could confirm how accurate it is for me xD)

They say i'm tsundere... I-it's not like i'm shy or anything...i-i'm jjust notmal i-i guess... yyess.. normal:akazukin_blush:

Kuudere as well. XD

Whoaaa, not yandere? Guess I would sleep better this night as I found out you won't stab me xDD

Kuudere here as well

Kuudere: They are really cold and emotionless, but they slowly open up to their love interest/a person they trust. They show their sweetness later on.:boys_ok:

Whoaaa, not yandere? Guess I would sleep better this night as I found out you won't stab me xDD

The quiz was pretty obvious about what is Yandere and what is not though...(I just answered like how I would answer in real life and hence Kuudere)

So I think you are pretty much screwed Ali-senpai! I wonder what kind of knife I should get?:D

The quiz was pretty obvious about what is Yandere and what is not though...(I just answered like how I would answer in real life and hence Kuudere)

So I think you are pretty much screwed Ali-senpai! I wonder what kind of knife I should get?:D

Yeah, pretty true about the obvious part xD I also tried to be very honest about it xD

Bring it won, Vishy-chan!:boys_point: I wonder between 2 Kuudere, one that is yandere and the other who is twisted with lots of weapons in her sleeves *preparing my guns*, who will it win? xD *grin grin* :D

Kuudere here ST.jpg
large.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Please upload this urgently
CUSTOM OREDER MAID 3D2&2.5 GP-03
MaidObtainer wrote on Lebedev's profile.
If you happen to have Tsuyokiss Full Edition, could you upload them to katfile or rosefile?
Tsuyokiss Full Edition thread I would download from the mexashare links in this thread but a majority of them are dead
Irish99 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Sorry to bother you but i wanted to ask if you have the time could you please reupload this to katfile or rosefile.