Arcana Heart 3 PC

So... this is great and all, I downloaded everything, however, when I launch it I can't actually start the game. I've pressed every button on my laptop and it stays on the title screen with the "Insert Coins" thing. -_- All I can do is watch those CPU fights it previews when someone doesn't play after a while. Help, please? Actually, the question is more like, "is there a way to insert coins for this game with a laptop?" >.<

Last edited:
Look to put credits on the game you press the button 1 on your keyboard, but to make things easier you should use the program JoyToKey, then it depends what kind of game control use (usually I use a ps2 control) and buttons are arranged as follows:
Key config is:
Coin / Service - F1/F2
Test - F12

P1:
A - Z
B - X
C - C
D - A
E - D
Start - 1
Up / Down / Left / Right Arrow keys

P2:
A -,
B -.
C - /
D - k
E -;
Start - 0
Up / Down / Left / Right - 8/2/4/6 on the numpad
Then just order the buttons as you want with the program JoyToKey and ready.
I hope I helped you in your questions.

who I can change the buttons control? I hate use that type of configuration.
you can do the hard way
If you want to modify the keys, open the EXE in a hex editor and go to 13F852 for player 1 and 13F85D for player 2. Look at the list of virtual-key codes here to figure out what keys to replace: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd375731(v=vs.85).aspx
Screenshot:

the highlighted ones are the number to be changed, but DON'T change the character like 'Z' in the right side DIRECTLY! Always change from the number at left. ex: 5A means Z in the right, if you want to replace it, replace the 5A.Don't change the other except the highlighted, or the program won't run anymore. and remember to backup your exe before try this.
I'm using HxD as Hex editor

=======================
somehow my image won't show, just click the image to see

Last edited:
By any chance is there a way to change the F1 Coin Insert control? Because... my laptop has already assigned function keys therefore F1 just brings up a help guide.

EDIT:
Nevermind... there's a button to turn them off... never knew that. -_-

New question...
what's the qcf + ABC thing for the "Arcana Blaze" on the laptop? I know ABC but I have no idea what the qcf is.

Last edited:
Ok, so I have the game files and the game properly runs through the menu for selections and the start of the first stage, then once the in game combat screen shows up all it does it show the two character sprites but doesn't do anything past that. The player two "insert coin" flashes and works to add a new player but again even with that done it goes into the fight and the characters don't do anything even when commands are issued, it fails to load HP bars and the like; however the BGM does play and the BG displays and if it's an active one does continue to move. Any thoughts on why this is happening?

Just as a reference I know that the sprites are loading because it loads the CPU fights in the prescreen so it must be something related to the in game hud not loading?

Last edited:
Good night my dear fans of Arcana Heart 3 I bring you good news, Examu preparing a new version of Arcana Heart 3 to hit Japanese arcades next winter. Under the name Arcana Heart 3: Love MAX!! the game will have an overall rebalancing as well as new moves and game systems.

Arcana Heart 3: Max Love!! record the percentage of games won and lost by each player and displays everything NESiCAxLive 16:9. For now it is unknown if the game will come to the West, but we Arcana Heart 3 available in physical format for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.
So you're ready to buy, while that happens as we test the game taito type 2 Nesicaxlive that soon we can enjoy, but more importantly, buy games to support the creators of the games.
Arcana-Heart-3.png

Last edited:
So I have both shared this privately with dani_christin;, but will also post this to the forum incase anyone else has any ideas for a work around to get this working...

My above issue persists and this video gives the specifics as to what is happening:

Now; with that all being said, I have updated the living heck out of my computer and even went as far as downloading and installing all of the JP and CH updates for DirectX, and every other system that could be a known issue. The Japanese forums that I first heard of this game from are hard for me to read as that I'm not horribly fluid in written text, I can understand enough to get by but not enough to understand what some of their instructions are.

Use of EmuCR ArcadePC Loader v1.4 which Dani listed earlier also did not fix the issue.

I've even attempted to use the files the provided through thunder(51185) and have had no luck. I've run out of leads on where to go with this so I am appealing to the forums for aid. If anyone wants my system specks please PM me and I will provide them.

On another note, anyone whom is interested in getting the game I would be willing to host an installer torrent and seed it for some time if we can get this fixed.

Here link of a torrent of Arcana Hearts 3 post if anyone is interested.
http://torrents.thepiratebay.se/6287965/Arcana_Heart_3_arcade.6287965.TPB.torrent
For there I heard a rumor that some gamers are already testing:
Monster Ancient Cline
Arcana Heart 2 Suggoi
good news (although only a rumor) I would also like to take out to the dump atomixwave Kenju since no gaming platform that title has to buy it, just came out the beta test of the game.

Here link of a torrent of Arcana Hearts 3 post if anyone is interested.
http://torrents.thepiratebay.se/6287965/Arcana_Heart_3_arcade.6287965.TPB.torrent
For there I heard a rumor that some gamers are already testing:
Monster Ancient Cline
Arcana Heart 2 Suggoi
good news (although only a rumor) I would also like to take out to the dump atomixwave Kenju since no gaming platform that title has to buy it, just came out the beta test of the game.

That sounds kind of interesting. Since the dump of SF4 and the like that nothing interesting has been dumped at all.

How about my Arcana Heart and fans of fighting games, I bring news, as I mentioned about the possible new games dumps, it is likely that this aquapazza dump being, of course as I said we support the game companies and purchase as well take out more games in our beloved America, personally I buy my game Aquapazza fear not take it out here on our continent, the good thing about the English language. The good thing about all this is that if they can not buy it there will be the dump of the game, better if they buy it and only play the temporary dump. I'll let you know of new games or new version of Arcana Heart 3 Max Love!!. Soon my nakamas.

Last edited:
Hmmm.. I got a gaming pc.. So I HIGHLY dought ill even lagg... Reason why I got agaming pc soo I could run 5 Hentai games at the same time for more fun :D

Scratch 5 hentai games: Atm running 15 ILLUSION H-games with some Others... No lagg and my pc still runs like a charm! AWESOME!

I Downloaded Sugoi! n played it on a PS2 emu.
That's the best AH of all, honestly......

Nakamas good morning, I have new news today, the new emulator Demul (rumor but possible), 2 4 6 NAMCOSYSTEM emulator, which has games like:
Capcom Fighting All Stars (beta)
Capcom Fighting Jam / Capcom Fighting Evolution
Druaga Online-The Story Of AON
Fate / Unlimited Codes (Capcom / Type-Moon / Cavia / 8ing, 2008)
Maybe even this emulator is in beta version, but we may soon see these beautiful games.
See nakamas.

Looks amazing - didn't know anything about this =3 now i'm exited haha, lets hope it comes out soon.

I'm glad you enjoyed the games, there are many surprises in this December, I found out just clear the games out and will share. Just as a tip, if the game you license it down in our beloved America please "buy it", better if you help buy games from Japan to support the creators of the games. Thanks for your attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.
deckera wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can you re up this ?
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you re up this ?
tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]