Anyone knows this manga?

CuarTz

Jul 14, 2018
Hello...i have been searching like crazy for a manga...
So from what i remember it's a NTR - Blackmail and swinging sort of manga...it's about a MILF(wife maybe...i don't really remember)who is taken by the guy to some sort o of a swingers camp (something like that)...there is a older man( 60 years around there)...and it looks like he is the owner of the camp or the organizer of the event....he gives a speech everyone...i think it was about the swinger camps rules(the manga was not translated...so i don't really know)...and ever since the guy brought the MILF to the camp...the old guy had his eyes on her...and from what it looked like..the guy who brought her and the old man had some agreement of sort...so at the end of the speech, everyone couples up and go to separate houses...and the older man takes the female protagonist(the milf) to his house in that camp...i think it's a deal for a couple of days...so if anyone knows of this manga or similar...pls do tell...i will check it out to see if it's the one i am talking about.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25