Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanashi... A true spammer, indeed. xD

Happy birthday, man!
Hope you have a great year, make lots of friends and laugh at everything, no matter if it's good or bad.
Take care, nanashi~ ♪

Reactions: renano and nanashi1
Had to wait until my line restored itself to get the news, but now that I'm here, happy birthday nanashi! Haven't seen you as much as Nazaka and a few other spammers recently (I'm preoccupied with stuff till nighttime these days), but I do hope we'll catch up directly on more spam soon. :XD:

3665085671749993420.gif
Nothing says happy birthday then being spammed to death by the people who love you.
3665085671749993420.gif

3977804370875333835.gif
Happy Birthday Nanashi1, I hope you have an amazing day!
3977804370875333835.gif

Samye is sharing so much madness.... That means I have to help him... /me evades the swordfish and strikes Samye with pokebat

On the side note: So lonely in Mafia thread T_T

OH.....SHIT:happytears:, I love you so much guys, I can't say how...!!! :happytears: [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION];-chan thanks that you (and at another guys) on me thought have, you're my No. 1 girl-friend of ASF, I'll give my hug...:runhappy:

So then again; Thanks for your wish/(nice)words to me, thank you!!!!!

Hmm yes im being a bit nutsy today :traitor: Now come here nawi~ I have a surprise for youuuu~~~

Oh hey a giant parrot is attacking godzilla over there /me forces nawi to turn his head and smacks him with the baby whale before running off and getting hit by the pokemachinegun again :punchout:

But I've what forgot to say... Can I from you a silent moment ask, because unfortunately in the same day before 2 year was in Japan a big disaster, and I'd ask, if that not at you a big problem represent would, okay...?

That would for me the bigger gift what you me give could.

:shockmenft:..../me makes sammy to come to his sense again
calm-down-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif

hmm...yeah..it's been 2 years since the disaster=/...okies then

Reactions: nanashi1
So thanks for your silent moment, I appreciate it very^^.

/me stands around getting shaken and watches as my head seem to fall off and roll around for a bit... then watches as nawi continues to shake the headless body for a while...

Didn't know it was your birthday today... now I know so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Nanashi. So what did you get yourself a new (put what did you REALLY got yourself here)... thats cool

see ya maybe next time I can get you a cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!