Another bday the Xth. Well, happy bday to your 21th, Final (FinalPrye)^^/!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; I didn't mean today! I would never spoil the hard work you poured into this party! /me casually grabs some rum

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION]; nanashi is correct, I am in central Canada.

[MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; I see! I just never scrolled down that far! XD

[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION]; I knew that one, but who on earth would just check everyone's profile all the time? :P

Hmm in due time shi :)

I want to see your resourcefulness XD
Okay, but at least 1-2 days before your bday date (preparation time), okay...? And don't worry, I've already a nice idea for you, SB...:goodtea:~>

Out my side; G'evening and to you; G'afternoon, [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];... Well, I'm back...:goodtea:~>

Ah I see. I saw your pictures in the photo thread; they looked really nice! :D

well fp what are you doing for your birthday

btw when you meant central canada do you mean outside of ontario?

Ah I see. I saw your pictures in the photo thread; they looked really nice! :D
Thanks Final^^!

Well, today was really a nice day, where then I up to Mt. gone am, and some pic.'s around my place made have.

Right next to it actually, Manitoba near the Winnipeg area. :)

I don't really have plans. It is windy and rainy outside, and because it is Victoria day everyone is home. I think I heard we are having blts for lunch though, so that will be nice. Probably just play some games/maybe read a bit. :)

Well, [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];! I wanted say to you, that this all actually at/on Nawi thanking can. Because if he today morning me not mentioned had, then had this all not given.

happy b-day pyre!! you're in canada aren't you? :/ if you were in america i'd tell you to buy me liquor lol

Reactions: nanashi1
Well, [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION];! I wanted say to you, that this all actually at/on Nawi thanking can. Because if he today morning me not mentioned had, then had this all not given.

Hehe, I thought that might have been the case. I noticed that nawi had caught on somehow yesterday before bed. :P

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]; Are you in the US? Yeah I'm in Canada (so I've been able to buy it here since I was 18), so I look forward to be able to buy cheaper booze next time I'm in the U.S. :)

Hehe, I thought that might have been the case. I noticed that nawi had caught on somehow yesterday before bed. :P
Well, as he said have, about so "Lets start a bday party..." or so... Thought that he bday have, what then to me told have, that you today bday have... After that have me decided a bday-thread for you to make... Well, so is happen..:goodtea:~>

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; well thanks for the effort you put into making these. :) You certainly put in a lot of work when there are so many!

well thanks for the effort you put into making these. :) You certainly put in a lot of work when there are so many!
Well, actually is the pic.'s and the videos to post not the really problem at a bday-thread, but the mentioning... Because from my side I've 69 friends (official, but that is meaningless, because you all are my friends) + XXX friends at the celebrated person, where I on all the often weird user-names not really good in my head hold can, they must I always with Copy/Paste-system make.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) is a suite of software tools designed to manage the entire flow of goods, information, and finances within a company's supply chain. It essentially helps businesses oversee all the activities involved in getting a product from raw materials to the customer.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!