Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread (Discussion thread predating the section)

:surprised: 7-14-1982 i am five years older then you.

Its nuts that we are both on the same day Ron, the odds are Crazy.

also Epic steam sale on birthday = amazing

I don't find vidya that appealing any more, I only played like 10m of border lands 2. I want to finish Lost Odyssey, and FF13, but I can only last for 10~20 minutes before losing interest, makes me sad :forsaken:. I also 2 beta keys for infinitecrisis if anyone wants one(pm me). Sorry for the off-topic.

Think we'll get the atelier sakura game for download this time? I don't have much hope...still missing the last one.

Not sure, we're still getting/missing games from last month.
So what is stopping people from making a donation page? purchase the games and have someone crack them. ( are they all physical CDs and won't ship outside JP?)

As for voices, It's also important how it's presented, I prefer games that have moaning and voice on different tracks.

[MENTION=14473]lonecow[/MENTION]
Wow, I've been neglecting Fate/Extra for some time but now I have to play it. The problem is my psp2k with the latest 660 cfw won't recognize the start button on this game, but will work just ok on any others. Same with Dangan Ronpa, every button works but the analog stick. I guess it's emulation time for me.
Can't wait for the Fate Hollow Ataraxia translation to finish that remaining 2.3% sometime in 2016.

[MENTION=16856]starlightbreaker[/MENTION]
Sakura is a really interesting character, I like Rin more but worms in my vagi.. I mean Heaven's Feel was the best route in FSN. That ending where she waits for Shirou..:(
It's true there's not much NTR potential this season, maybe the new High School DXD (Rias Gremory fiancé) or the Rozen Maiden remake (interdimensional self-ntr aww yeah).
About Kimi no Iru Machi, I know Commie subbed a couple OVAs but never watched them and only Hadena picked up the new series for some reason. I'm loving it after only one episode, the character designs are fantastic, the girls are gorgeous without being over the top, with great proportions. Short hair girl and neesan are really hot. Too bad the voice acting is subpar and the pacing is all over the pace but it works somehow. Can't wait for the next episode.

[MENTION=38951]Yawn[/MENTION]
Yeah the ntr in 目眩く侮愛の宴 was an afterthought at best, that didn't stop me from chain-fapping to the ridiculously hot voice :whistle:. Play Greater Heal for more of the same (literally the same seiyuus). Agreed on the cumshot comment, things need to be a bit messier.
Too bad you don't like the 妻陥落 girl, there's some great voice acting there too, but it's true you need to like the heroines to go ahead and play a game.

[MENTION=6217]ron34[/MENTION]
Same here, as a kid I could play for 8 hours straight (Streets of Rage fuck yeah), grab something quick to eat then keep playing another 8 hours. Lost Odyssey is that game by the Shadow Hearts team right? I need to get a cheap 360. FF13 can go fuck itself, I gave up halfway bored to tears.

Sorry but i think youre asking for translations in the wrong thread. if theres any translations it will be on exhentai first so thats where i would go

Thnx budy~_^

I shouldn't be surprised that they gave Ririko and Yukino big tits, but it still pisses me off.

Does anyone know where I might find a walkthrough for 独り占め by Potage? There are just way too many options in that game.

And while I'm on the topic, is there some kind of website/archive/what-have-you that has a reasonably comprehensive list of walkthroughs? This might be wishful thinking, but that would be extremely convenient.

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess you find them with a search by just adding 攻略 in addition to the title. Well, that's useful.

Last edited:

ntr game out: ガチで・いつでも・発情中

QW8eFOY.jpg

Does anyone know where I might find a walkthrough for 独り占め by Potage? There are just way too many options in that game.
try http://anonym.to/?http://www.hgamecn.com/htmldata/guide/2285.html
Is that an ntr game?

And while I'm on the topic, is there some kind of website/archive/what-have-you that has a reasonably comprehensive list of walkthroughs? This might be wishful thinking, but that would be extremely convenient.
http://anonym.to/?http://www.foolmaker.net/game.html

Can anyone tell me how to bypass the "This Game is Japan Only" message I get when I try to install [Frill] 牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が、男たちに密着マークされている件~?

I'm having similar problems installing 僕の目の前で××される彼女 too. Very frustrating.

Can anyone tell me how to bypass the "This Game is Japan Only" message I get when I try to install [Frill] 牝アイドル ~デビューした彼女が、男たちに密着マークされている件~?

I'm having similar problems installing 僕の目の前で××される彼女 too. Very frustrating.

Get a no region loader, should be around this site.

Reactions: Yawn
Seaching for a Netorare manga i read before

I am looking for a netorare manga i read long time ago.
It was about a boyfriend who goes to surprise his girlfriend at her home with roses and hides in balcony.
And GF comes with some other dude and have sex with him while BF watches from balcony.

Please if anyone know about this manga tell me.

Sorry for my english it not my primary language.

Yeah it is. I have a very rough understanding of the plot, but basically your uncle passes away and leaves the control of an amusement park to the protagonist and his brother, and they compete for control over it, which involves winning the hearts of the two heroines who work there. Something along those lines anyway.

Quick review: this game sucks, don't play it :(
It has 0 character development, it's in fact just a cg slideshow... and cg are not even that good.
So, another ntr disappointment....

Yeah it is. I have a very rough understanding of the plot, but basically your uncle passes away and leaves the control of an amusement park to the protagonist and his brother, and they compete for control over it, which involves winning the hearts of the two heroines who work there. Something along those lines anyway.
Ok, thanks :)

Re: Seaching for a Netorare manga i read before

I am looking for a netorare manga i read long time ago.
It was about a boyfriend who goes to surprise his girlfriend at her home with roses and hides in balcony.
And GF comes with some other dude and have sex with him while BF watches from balcony.

Please if anyone know about this manga tell me.

Sorry for my english it not my primary language.

I think you mean this manga, right?

Hey guys, so this is not ntr related per say, but as i am the thread creator, i will abuse my powers muahahaha.

I am looking for some older games, good stuff, i think one may actually have ntr in it and i can't find any of the publishers work. So i opened a request thread post for it. First one i have ever had to do as well. Here is the link.

If you guys have, or know anything about them please let me know, i have had absolutely no luck.

http://exhentai.org/g/613880/c98b5a583d/ muahaha, finally this is translated, and according to someone there is a 3rd part, if someone sees it plz tell just wtf happened at the end, i didn't really understand that page

とある人妻のネトラレ事情 I heard good things about this game and was wondering anyone got it... I can't find it any where... ty if someone can help...

http://exhentai.org/g/613880/c98b5a583d/ muahaha, finally this is translated, and according to someone there is a 3rd part, if someone sees it plz tell just wtf happened at the end, i didn't really understand that page

Yeah, I'm hoping the 3rd one comes out at C84 and that someone scans and translates it a lot faster than they did the 2nd. We were waiting a year to get that in english, probably because it was 50 pages long and no-one wanted all the work....

To understand the last pages you need to know a little bit about what the doujin is parodying. The popular korean MMORPG Ragnarok Online. Long story short, there is a in-game ability where you can tame certain monsters and make them your pets and the slot machine is how it happens. You attempt to tame and if the slot comes up successful, the monster becomes your pet. That's how I understand it, though I don't play RO aside from a short go years ago so it might not be 100%.
But for the purposes of the doujin, the 1st part showed the Orc taming the heroine the same way and making her his sex-slave. At the end of the 2nd she though she was free because he had been killed, only for the Orc's buddies to use an item to revive him from the edge of death. Then just when she thought she was safe he took control and forced her to use the taming ability herself upon her boyfriend to enslave him.
Basically means that in part 3 we'll have a situation where the Orc can command the heroine to do what ever he wants and now the boyfriend is there with him being forced to do whatever she makes him do. And therefore the Orc will be forcing her to force the boyfriend to surrender and do nothing while he does whatever he wants to the heroine and the guy watches.

Does that all make sense?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]