Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

uggg I've had the super flu bug, been hard to get into NTR with that around.:(

Don't you hate that? It like it kills the NTR drive. Even after you get better it takes awile for the NTR gene to kick back in.

Get well soon Prettz.

seeing you guys talking about fire emblem makes me wish to buy a 3ds, but here that cost like the food for one month (and not i am not talking about eating mc donalds but meat, pasta vegetables etc), well no by now is probably worse

On another point i was growing impatient waiting for more chapters of sanbun kyoden's maso mess, and while searching realized that there is a lot of works unstralanted or without raws (at least free), what a waste of good material T.T

uggg I've had the super flu bug, been hard to get into NTR with that around.:(
Had the same last month, and it is kind of an "everything" killer: not interested by anything, not hungry, no libido, always tired...
I hope you will get well soon :)

guys lately i have noticed that when using TA i pay more atention to the google traslate box than the atlas (i mean many thing that aren't translated or feel off appear better in GT), so is either i need to actualize atlas or another diccionary, or what i think more probably GT is progressing expectacularly

Talking about Gentle Sasaki, check this out, from Crossover, the makers of another GS fap fest, 美脚隷嬢優奈.
Easily my most wanted non-ntr eroge right now.
:menft::menft::menft:

Yup, so cannot wait for this game!

That and the upcoming game from Cattleya (ポルノ作家麻由華と、淫熟未亡人と堅物編集者とウブ義姉) with one of my favorite artists from Guilty are my most anticipated games along with that new scifi one from Empress (DominancE).

Last edited:

Thanks for all get wells, Im past the sick part but like someone said it's taking time to get back into things, Libido is shot to hell.:@
anyways seems to slow on NTR realeses anyways. I'll probably just hold out for the ELF game.

guys this is a question, but how much is a dollar in yens actually?

And does the valor changes a lot? i plan to start working on vacation (i will be out of university like for a month maybe more) and planned to save money to maybe purchase some games

NTR are natural enemies to Vanillas, its like snakes and mongoose :D

guys this is a question, but how much is a dollar in yens actually?

And does the valor changes a lot? i plan to start working on vacation (i will be out of university like for a month maybe more) and planned to save money to maybe purchase some games

The current exchange rate is 95 yen to the dollar rounded down. As for the value changing, like all currency it depends on the market. But unless there is a dramatic upset the value won't change rapidly, but will rise or fall gradually as the economy fluctuates. You're probably safe just assuming that a dollar will be worth a little under 100 yen for the foreseeable future.
It's also very easy to check yourself. There are plenty of online currency converters just a search away. I find this one works just fine for me.

The current exchange rate is 95 yen to the dollar rounded down. As for the value changing, like all currency it depends on the market. But unless there is a dramatic upset the value won't change rapidly, but will rise or fall gradually as the economy fluctuates. You're probably safe just assuming that a dollar will be worth a little under 100 yen for the foreseeable future.
It's also very easy to check yourself. There are plenty of online currency converters just a search away. I find this one works just fine for me.

thank you, that oneis especially usefull since it converts yens to my actual currency not only dollars, that way i can plan better xD

I usually just add two 0's, and know its going to be below that price(Dollar to Yen), or add a Decimal to the Yen price and know its going to be slightly more in Dollar numbers.
I hope that help gauge prices.

I usually just add two 0's, and know its going to be below that price(Dollar to Yen), or add a Decimal to the Yen price and know its going to be slightly more in Dollar numbers.
I hope that help gauge prices.

yeah but with my currency that doesn't work, plus the value now the dollars are more expensive now T.T

PD: is there any game coming out this month or the next?

thank you, that oneis especially usefull since it converts yens to my actual currency not only dollars, that way i can plan better xD

No problem, I'm hope it works out for you. :)

And the only game that's due out this month is this one which might be worth playing. Whole family being NTRed, which we had done already. But previous one's are mostly teenage protag with sisters/mother being NTRed. This one has a young newly wed graduate as the protag, with his wife + sisters + mother being targeted. Downside is, looks like it's gonna be mostly Type B by the numbers.

And next month we get the new anim game which might be good depending on your preferences.

And the next Team.NTR work is due out at the end of may, for what's that's worth.

The only one that might really be worth looking forward to is the new elf game due sometime next month if I'm right. That's what I'll be waiting for. ;)

And the only game that's due out this month is this one which might be worth playing. Whole family being NTRed, which we had done already. But previous one's are mostly teenage protag with sisters/mother being NTRed. This one has a young newly wed graduate as the protag, with his wife + sisters + mother being targeted. Downside is, looks like it's gonna be mostly Type B by the numbers.

And next month we get the new anim game which might be good depending on your preferences.

And the next Team.NTR work is due out at the end of may, for what's that's worth.

The only one that might really be worth looking forward to is the new elf game due sometime next month if I'm right. That's what I'll be waiting for. ;)

i like type b so is ok for me, just hoping there is and ending where the prota doesn't realize the whole thing or thinks they got over it but actually she is still cheating xD

i just use google.

for example, something cost 2000 yen. I'll google for "2000 yen to dollars" and google will tell me the exact amount.

there are a ton of NTR games that come out on dlsite. I find some of them much better than games on getchu

http://www.dlsite.com/pro/fsr/=/language/jp/genre/048/from/work.genre

i just use google.

for example, something cost 2000 yen. I'll google for "2000 yen to dollars" and google will tell me the exact amount.

XD, my currency isn't dollard so the page DG posted is more usefull since it converts not only dollards

i like type b so is ok for me, just hoping there is and ending where the prota doesn't realize the whole thing or thinks they got over it but actually she is still cheating xD
That, and if possible some mystery :P
But I don't expect anything much, as the author seems to be a "beginner" in ntr stories...

there are a ton of NTR games that come out on dlsite. I find some of them much better than games on getchu

http://www.dlsite.com/pro/fsr/=/language/jp/genre/048/from/work.genre

You are preaching to the choir my friend. In truth, most of the NTR games I like best these days are the doujin ones. They can end up being much better than the commercially produced games a lot of the time, since if a circle goes to the trouble of making an NTR game using their own time and efforts, it's almost certain that they're NTR lovers themselves who have something they want to see that just wasn't being done in the games the companies are making, so they decided to make they kind of thing they like best themselves. The stuff from Venus and mekujira are good examples.
The downside is that since they're produced privately, it the quality of the games can vary from good to terrible. Not to mention that unless someone goes to the trouble of downloading from dlsite and sharing it, they can be hard to get hold of without buying them yourself.
Still, with Elf being the only big company still producing really good NTR, places like dlsite might be the only other place left to find anything worth playing.

Speaking of dlsite ntr games. Anyone have:

1) Kemonomichi6 Plus -> http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE103870.html

2) Superdimension Debauchery After -> http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE106542.html

The only thing I could find on the web are fakes. Perfect dark was no good either, only found their prequels.

And speaking of other doujin games. I was really looking forward to: http://asajima.sakura.ne.jp/soft08-naien.html But it seems it'll never come out. The guy updates his diary every quarter and, from what I can tell with my limited japanese, for the last 2 updates he's only been talking about his new computer.

Hey guys, been awhile, not much NTR to speak about recently, but Wedding Blue OVA is out today so thats something to keep an eye out for at least, seems like not much in terms of eroge anytime soon sadly T_T

XD, my currency isn't dollard so the page DG posted is more usefull since it converts not only dollards

then do "2000 yen to euro" or "2000 yen to canadian dollar" or whatever currency it is you're using. It's google, it has every currency covered.

seriously, it takes like 1 second to type out. it's like 10x faster than everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM