Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

well in a few days http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=755916 will be out, and don't know you but i for once will have free time to play (but only for some days T.T), sad i won't really enjoy it, i think i will try to finish all the other games i haven't completed, ar at least 1 xD

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=755916

well i guess have understand some of the idea here on this game from the trial version

i might be wrong cause i don't know japanese

well the girl transform to a magical girl by kissing the other guy or something like that,and ofcourse she will gain more power if do more things with him

she agreed kissing him to save her BF,and thats all what i understand

well its remind me of magical kanan when the girl kiss the little dog also like devil angel near their ideas but the ntr way-_-"
will its only couple of days we will see ^_~

I think the BF is also being kept alive with her magic and she has to have sex with other people to recharge her magic or he will die.

if its true then im not that excited about it since it's more sex under necessity rather than NTR, even if the heroine usually gets addicted in the end...

Which game are you referring to as having the "sex to keep BF alive"?

That sounds right up my ally.

if its true then im not that excited about it since it's more sex under necessity rather than NTR, even if the heroine usually gets addicted in the end...

there is lot of oportunity for corruption, and if its like that the ntr will be sweeter, but that is just my taste xD

Well you need games for all tastes.We've got a lot of similar games recently that I didn't like much.Actually I really like this kind of scenario and hope the girl won't go full bitch too fast and ruin my fun.I really like sex under necessity even if it isn't that NTRish.

Well you need games for all tastes.We've got a lot of similar games recently that I didn't like much.Actually I really like this kind of scenario and hope the girl won't go full bitch too fast and ruin my fun.I really like sex under necessity even if it isn't that NTRish.

LOL!. I like this kind of scenario too. The Makai Tenchi series are my first hgames that got me interested in NTR even though it's not ntr labeled and Mahou Shinki Lilica is another hgame I really like. Hope they have over 10 endings on the new Mahou Shoujo game, multiple endings rock.:thumbup:

As long as the protfag doesn't become irrelevant there's still hope.

As long as the protfag doesn't become irrelevant there's still hope.

As long as the caracther is solid is fine (well he can start weak/useless and have caracther grow but lets be honest that is easier said than done)

by the way does anyone know how to extract the text from this game http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...]-[モニスタラッシュ/-matures]-友達のママは僕のhな×××……-107545/ is supposedly ntr, and is been years since i played a shotacon ntr

As long as the caracther is solid is fine (well he can start weak/useless and have caracther grow but lets be honest that is easier said than done)

by the way does anyone know how to extract the text from this game http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...]-[モニスタラッシュ/-matures]-友達のママは僕のhな×××……-107545/ is supposedly ntr, and is been years since i played a shotacon ntr

Change the name of the .exe to bruns.exe, then ith and agth will read it

LOL!. I like this kind of scenario too. The Makai Tenchi series are my first hgames that got me interested in NTR even though it's not ntr labeled and Mahou Shinki Lilica is another hgame I really like. Hope they have over 10 endings on the new Mahou Shoujo game, multiple endings rock.:thumbup:

I actually discovered Makai Tenchi not so long ago (戦国天使ジブリール is my favourite), and I was really surprised at how good it was.Some guys on exhentai put the netorare tag on it, if it wasn't for this I would have missed the series since I don't play games with lolis.
Sadly we usually get either pure love NTR or full rape games (boring), nothing in between.

I actually discovered Makai Tenchi not so long ago (戦国天使ジブリール is my favourite), and I was really surprised at how good it was.Some guys on exhentai put the netorare tag on it, if it wasn't for this I would have missed the series since I don't play games with lolis.
Sadly we usually get either pure love NTR or full rape games (boring), nothing in between.

Yeah, 戦国天使ジブリール has more of a petite art-style. My favorite character on the 1st series is Rika , and in the series riel's jokes were sometimes stupid and other I LOL. For the new Mahou Shoujo game will wait and see how it turns out(though I have my hopes it turns out a great game). I see another companion that likes this type of game scenario and I would like to say :cheering:

Change the name of the .exe to bruns.exe, then ith and agth will read it

THANK YOU, by the way how did you find out about that? i mean is something that works with other games or just with this?

Hey guys, can anyone help me get キミノオモイ working? I tried changing my computer language and region to Japanese, I've attempted using applocale and I've even tried using NTLEA but each time the game always opens and then crashes as soon as the first image appears. Is there any specific program I should use or is there any other method of getting it to run without crashing? Any help would be appreciated.

So, how's that game? Out of all the ntr games just released, that one looks interesting. Anyone play it?
Waiting on crack, I can't believe it's bee 1 year since their last game.

Black lilith just released a mostly netori game (some part are from a ntr perspective), frankly speaking i have more hope for this one, mostly because is lilith stuff xD

Somehow I got it working, but I have no idea how ><.

I tried the old nodvd cracks from previous games but since there's no created backup files, I doubt that's it. Anyways, as silly as it sounds, I got it working by spamming "Backspace" while the black screen was up (I have the .iso file running with daemon tools, but I have no idea if it made a difference).

Edit: Unfortunately it seems the game needs an /H code.

Reactions: jasx317 and ron34

i played the atelier sakura game.. its actually pretty good, but again to generic plot, but this time i can feel the rage and despair of the profag lol

i played the atelier sakura game.. its actually pretty good, but again to generic plot, but this time i can feel the rage and despair of the profag lol

The ending was really good imo.

As for the Team Bitters, try spamming the .exe + backspace It worked for me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

68 game bài Pet ( nexonasia.com ) là cổng game bài trực tuyến đổi thuỏng HOT nhất tại thị trường Châu Á. Truy cập ngay nexonasia.com để tải app 68 game bài và chơi bản web chính thức, nhận khuyến mãi khủng.
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?