Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Just finished playing this game, Lewd Customs in the Mating Village. It was a pretty decent netorase game, especially since there hasn't been that many netorase games released recently. I'll just copy and paste my thoughts from the netorase thread I posted on:

The summary is already on the page but the general gist is the the MC has a task to do and each time he fails the task, his girlfriend has to undergo increasingly lewd acts by someone they both dislike. Though the game is only really netorase near the end, it has a lot of netorase elements throughout the game. The ritual is performed such that the heroine must report to the MC about the lewd acts she did during the night everyday. Neither of them enjoy it initially however the heroine gets lewder by the day and slowly starts to accept it meanwhile the MC develops a NTR fetish and encourages his girlfriend to give more detailed reports and for her to enjoy it more and stop holding back because of her feelings for him. The netorase ending is also pretty good, (though the ending of the ending is pretty brutal for the MC. Its borderline NTR by that point to be honest). The dude who's trying to steal the heroine is your typical unlikable bastard who's only redeeming trait is that he's got a big dick and he knows how to use it. He encourages the MC's and the heroine's newfound netorase fetish and he actually play along pretty well. He's still a dick and he is still trying to steal the heroine away. There's also an old man sideplot that leads to a full on NTR ending but its not really that important.
The game itself and the pacing is what kinda ruins it for me. The latter half of the game is genuinely great, however the first half is a pain to get through. The intro is fine as it lays out the stakes and what's going down, however the majority of the beginning boils down to fail a task 3 times and follow the same procedure of walking to specific points only to autofail a task everyday. There's no variance and no reason this should even be made in RPGmaker. Even worse, the initial scenes are extremely tame and mostly focus on foreplay. I don't mind foreplay but that's roughly 60-70% of the game. the moment the sex starts in the latter half the game immediately jumps up in quality. the foreplay scenes are quick and the reports the heroine give are short. Once sex happens, the netorase begins and the heroine and MC get much more into it and scenes get longer. I think the dev also knew how boring the actual game is which is why immediately upon starting the game you can go to the recollection room and just unlock every scene in the game. You're missing literally nothing by doing this besides the context in the beginning and half an hour of useless walking from point A to B. I recommend anyone who gives this game a try to just see the intro of the game, fail the task 3 times and then look at the rest of the scenes in the recollection room.
Funnily enough I was hoping Dangerous Change Kaede would be more like this game when it came out. The MC and heroine in this game are in on the fetish together and are pretty much just going the full cuck route where they both give in to pleasure. Dangerous Change Kaede on the other hand had the MC's sick fetish destroying his relationship in a pretty fucked up way and all I could think of was that Kaede was being treated by absolute shit by the two men in her life. I just wish this game was as long as Dangerous Change Kaede.

Overall 6/10. The intro sucks. the latter half of the game is where it finally got good for me. The latter half of the game alone is a solid 8/10 for me. The translation is decent and the game itself is only 1-2 hours long (half an hour long if you just open the recollection room).

One extra tidbit I forgot to mention. The MC is a beta male. This isn't too much of a problem initially since he just comes off as a meek NTR protagonist initially. However he decends into the netorare masochist trope that's in a lot of netorase doijins in the ending of the game.

Just finished playing this game, Lewd Customs in the Mating Village. It was a pretty decent netorase game, especially since there hasn't been that many netorase games released recently. I'll just copy and paste my thoughts from the netorase thread I posted on:

The summary is already on the page but the general gist is the the MC has a task to do and each time he fails the task, his girlfriend has to undergo increasingly lewd acts by someone they both dislike. Though the game is only really netorase near the end, it has a lot of netorase elements throughout the game. The ritual is performed such that the heroine must report to the MC about the lewd acts she did during the night everyday. Neither of them enjoy it initially however the heroine gets lewder by the day and slowly starts to accept it meanwhile the MC develops a NTR fetish and encourages his girlfriend to give more detailed reports and for her to enjoy it more and stop holding back because of her feelings for him. The netorase ending is also pretty good, (though the ending of the ending is pretty brutal for the MC. Its borderline NTR by that point to be honest). The dude who's trying to steal the heroine is your typical unlikable bastard who's only redeeming trait is that he's got a big dick and he knows how to use it. He encourages the MC's and the heroine's newfound netorase fetish and he actually play along pretty well. He's still a dick and he is still trying to steal the heroine away. There's also an old man sideplot that leads to a full on NTR ending but its not really that important.
The game itself and the pacing is what kinda ruins it for me. The latter half of the game is genuinely great, however the first half is a pain to get through. The intro is fine as it lays out the stakes and what's going down, however the majority of the beginning boils down to fail a task 3 times and follow the same procedure of walking to specific points only to autofail a task everyday. There's no variance and no reason this should even be made in RPGmaker. Even worse, the initial scenes are extremely tame and mostly focus on foreplay. I don't mind foreplay but that's roughly 60-70% of the game. the moment the sex starts in the latter half the game immediately jumps up in quality. the foreplay scenes are quick and the reports the heroine give are short. Once sex happens, the netorase begins and the heroine and MC get much more into it and scenes get longer. I think the dev also knew how boring the actual game is which is why immediately upon starting the game you can go to the recollection room and just unlock every scene in the game. You're missing literally nothing by doing this besides the context in the beginning and half an hour of useless walking from point A to B. I recommend anyone who gives this game a try to just see the intro of the game, fail the task 3 times and then look at the rest of the scenes in the recollection room.
Funnily enough I was hoping Dangerous Change Kaede would be more like this game when it came out. The MC and heroine in this game are in on the fetish together and are pretty much just going the full cuck route where they both give in to pleasure. Dangerous Change Kaede on the other hand had the MC's sick fetish destroying his relationship in a pretty fucked up way and all I could think of was that Kaede was being treated by absolute shit by the two men in her life. I just wish this game was as long as Dangerous Change Kaede.

Overall 6/10. The intro sucks. the latter half of the game is where it finally got good for me. The latter half of the game alone is a solid 8/10 for me. The translation is decent and the game itself is only 1-2 hours long (half an hour long if you just open the recollection room).

One extra tidbit I forgot to mention. The MC is a beta male. This isn't too much of a problem initially since he just comes off as a meek NTR protagonist initially. However he decends into the netorare masochist trope that's in a lot of netorase doijins in the ending of the game.
I've played it, just unloac all scenes, the gameplay isn't worth the time hahaha. I kinda like the progression but they rushed the ending, and i also wish it has more gameplay and events.

I've played it, just unloac all scenes, the gameplay isn't worth the time hahaha. I kinda like the progression but they rushed the ending, and i also wish it has more gameplay and events.
Its apparently the dev's first game so I'm giving them a bit of leeway. I think the game would've been better if all the effort spent on the old man's content was instead used to flesh out the main plot more. Still looking forward to their next game.

Reactions: stupid_army
Its apparently the dev's first game so I'm giving them a bit of leeway. I think the game would've been better if all the effort spent on the old man's content was instead used to flesh out the main plot more. Still looking forward to their next game.
Oh i can't wait for next works from this circle then. It's flawed but a good start.

Since th game theme was lewd custom in remote village, i was expecting HEroine to fuck all men on the village except MC, it has potentiial with the theme and setting, the artworks is nice too.

Reactions: PotatoGod
New VENUS game Nostalgic Summer is out this weekend so I played trial to get headstart. To be honest I wasnt very excited at first. It looked like Ema was the only heroine and her design is Misao's but worse lol. She didnt seem very appealing as a character either since I prefer characters with a strong personality. Now I feel like idiot for doubting lol. VENUS character writing is still unmatched. I was wrong about Ema and even who the heroines really are.

Protagonist Aoto has been coasting by in life as a part time worker. Hes 30 now and couldnt really get serious about life before because he had some sort of trauma. Even now he doesnt feel like he has purpose in life. Hes trying to get rid of those dark thoughts when he arrives to his apartment and sees a child in front of his door. She doesnt speak but shes holding a piece of paper that says 'its your child'. At first hes very confused but when he ask her name she points at a tag on the doll shes carrying. Her name is Konoha and shes the child of his ex girlfriend. A flashback shows the scene where she revealed she was pregnant. Aoto got excited and started planning their marriage on the spot. But the ex gf painfully revealed she loved someone else. She had planned to break up soon and got ambushed by those news. She disappeared from his life at that time. Thats the reason behind his dark days that still haunt him. In Konohas backpack there are documents to transfer the custody to Aoto. Hes very confused but cant leave a child who cant even speak alone. After 5 years of living like a zombie hes becoming proactive again to protect this child. And the first thing he has to do is move away from this place and part time job since he cant sustain Konoha like that (and the landlord doesnt like that an apartment for a single person is now used by two lol). He calls his mother and convinces her to let them stay at his grandpas rural house somewhere. Or rather let him stay because he hasnt mentioned Konoha yet lol.

Aoto takes Konoha to a coastal town. Thats where he once spent an entire summer holidays with his grandpa. When they arrive to grandpas house they start looking for the spare key that people usually hide near the house. But then two local schoolgirls arrive and think hes suspicious. Theres a very funny scene where they almost get it arrested because Konoha denies that Aoto is her dad (her mother was living with someone else so thats her father to her) and a policeman who goes along with the accusations too fast. After that we learn about the two girls. The scatterbrained one is Nanase. The yankee looking one is Kyou. The punchline is that he couldnt find the keys because Nanase had them. She was taking care of the house but its just an excuse to have a secret base to chill. So the suspicious one was her all along. After settling in the house Aoto remisces about his time there as a kid. He loved playing with his grandpa. Partly because both of them were perverts lol. Trying to help him peep into a public bath grandpa injured his back so Aoto had to start going out to play alone. Thats how he met Ema who was an older kid. Shes shy and the type of kid who stays inside the house reading but when shes comfortable with someone she becomes talkative. Back in the present, Aoto takes Konoha around the town to familiarize her with it. He ends up in the beach that Ema had told him about and meets an adult woman who feels familiar. Despite still being shy its Ema who calls out to him. They catch up a bit and Aoto finds out that she feels pressured because everyone in town judges her for not being married yet. Thankfully for him shes working as a nursery school teacher so she can help him with Konoha.

Aoto opens up to Ema about the whole situation. She recommends to take Konoha to the hospital first to find out why she cant speak. They determine that its a psychological issue. Aoto is worried but various people he meets in town make him realize that its still possible to communicate with Konoha. Especially Nanase who still barges into the house like she owns it lol. Interacting with Ema makes him remember more things about the past so there are more flashbacks. Like for example one day when she excitedly brought a lot of books for him to choose one to write his summer homework. And then she fell asleep because shed been to excited to share her hobby. It was moments like that which made Ema his first love. Back in the present things are going well. Aoto has found a job. Konoha stays in the nursery where Ema works. The yankee girl Kyou remains mysterious but she seems interested in Konoha. Nanase is becoming good friends with her. Though she might kidnap her one day lol. Another flashback takes us to one day when Ema and Aoto didnt play together. After playing around with his grandpa instead he sees Ema leave the library with an older teenager. Its a shock since Ema is so shy around people. His name is Kouta and hes also an avid reader. Hes been recommending Ema books which frustrates Aoto since thats not something he can do. The next day Aoto visits Ema to invite her to go fishing and Kouta mysteriously shows up too. He has realized that Ema visits the library less lately and guessed that it was because of Aoto. Kouta tags along and Aoto notices that hes creeping on Ema. From that day onward Kouta shows up to play with them more often. One day theyre playing hide and seek and Aoto cant find the other two. Turns out they were in a cramped toilet together. Ema didnt notice anything strange but Kouta clearly had his hand over her breast. He has a boner when he leaves still.

In the present Ema advises Aoto to open up more to Konoha. He had been treating her with a distance because he was afraid of hijacking a parent spot when Konoha already had her parents in her mind. But Ema helps him realize that shes starved for love. They get closer because of it. The next morning he meets the two schoolgirls again and is late to work because of it. As hes rushing there he sees a much older Kouta. That starts another flashback. One day Kouta invited them to his house. They play together until Kouta offers drinks. Its Emas favorite drink and a coke for Aoto. Kouta is weirdly aggressive at the idea of swapping drinks saying he prepared this on purpose. They drink them and go back to playing. Aoto notices Ema has fallen asleep and thats when Kouta urges him to go back home so he can study in peace. He says theyre strangers so its awkward without Ema being awake. Aoto doesnt want to leave but hes convinced by Kouta saying theyve been close friends forever. Aoto waits for hours for Ema to wake up but she doesnt. When he has given up and is going back home Ema rushes to meet him. Shes acting normal but her dress is slightly unbuttoned. Its obvious what might be happening. Incidents like that happened multiple times. Thats why even though Aoto doesnt know what actually happened, he always had a bad feeling about Kouta. When he picks up Konoha at the nursery Aoto asks Ema about Kouta. Unlike in the past when she was very fond of him shes pretty cold and vague now. He went from being someone like a brother to her to basically a stranger. For some reason they stopped playing together.

On the weekend, Aoto takes Konoha to buy a new picture book. On the way they meet Chise from previous VENUS games. Shes now an adult who has married the protagonist from Komarisou. But of course shes still a big Ikkakun maniac lol. Because of that she immediately becomes friends with Konoha. Nanase comes across them and gets jealous of Chises quick friendship though shes easily won over too. After Chise leaves for the day, the conversation switches to talking about Kyou. Nanase and her were great friends as kids but spent many years separated because she went to a private school. Shes happy that theyve been reunited but is worried that Kyou might not like her. Since shes often hanging out with people from a different town. Aoto doesnt think thats the case. But its true that something is up with her. Shes clearly not a bad person but its like she tries to drive people away. Shes even trying to warn a child as young as Konoha about the dangers of the world. In one of their meetings Aoto tells her to stop avoiding Nanase and she says that a yankee like her isnt the type of person who should be around Nanase. Theres a transition to another flashback where Ema goes to play at Koutas home on her own. That day there is a typhoon so everyone has to stay locked at home. The weather clears up the next day so Kouta goes to Emas house in the morning and her mother thanks his family for letting Ema stay over the previous day. Ema shows up with a face that asks for cooperation so Aoto goes along with that lie.

When theyre alone Ema explains that she stayed over at Koutas house because of typhoon. Ema was going to call her mom to explain what happened but Kouta suggested her to say that she was at Aotos home instead since theyd feel more comfortable with that. When she explains Aoto what they did to pass time shes a bit hesitant. A smaller storm catches them and they have a nice small moment that reinforces Aotos crush. Hes determined to keep coming here every summer. Since his holidays are about to end Aoto makes an effort to play with Ema even more. One day they decide to go swim in the river and Kouta is tagging along again. Hes clearly sticking to her too much while he pretends to help. Aoto starts feeling jealous and doesnt want to get too close to them. At one point they disappear for a while and Aoto gets worried. He hears Ema coughing and finds Kouta emerging from some bushes. Theyre covered by those bushed but you can tell theyre sweaty and maybe naked. They given an excuse about needing to go to the toilet. Aoto feels like hes a bad person for wishing Kouta wasnt there but his grandpa cheers him up. On the last day of his stay in the town he wants to say goodbye to Ema but cant find her at home. He rushes to Koutas home and he eventually opens it after he keeps ringing. Kouta is shirtless and he says Ema isnt there but Aoto can see her shoes in the entrance. After Aoto explains that its his last day there and wants to say goodbye Kouta reluctantly agrees to bring Ema. She appears wearing Koutas shirt and you can see her nipples are erect. She says that she spilled tea over her clothes and had to change. They have a nice goodbye where they promise to keep playing next year. Aoto almost says he likes her but he notices Kouta staring from inside. He swears to tell her the next year. They even keep a good relationship since Ema send him a letter and he replies back. But eventually Ema stops sending them. That makes the relationship feel a bit awkward. It seems like bad luck gets in the way of Aoto visiting back too. More typhoons that make his family cancel the trip, parents busy with work, moving to a different city so its even further away, school stuff. A few years later his grandpa passed away too so Aoto felt bad about that too. He never came back.

One day in the present Konoha gets a fever so Aoto has to take her to the hospital just in case. He meets Inada the doctor who seems pretty nice. When hes leaving he meets Kouta again. They have an awkward interaction with Kouta wondering who that kid is and whether hes married. Kouta tells him that hes engaged with Ema like its warning. In the afternoon Ema comes to help cook something and Aoto brings up the engagement thing. Ema says its more something their parents decided since theyre still single at that age and thats not normal in an old town like that. She brings up that Aoto is more amazing than her because he actually managed to have a relationship with someone else even though she never could. The letters come up and both are confused because they kept sending them and thought it was the other one who stop. The two of them are relieved and continue to grow closer. Konoha has been growing up too and now she can communicate better because shes learning to write. One day she writes that she wants hamburger for dinner and of course Nanase walks in again like she owns the place. Nanase is offended that Aoto thinks she cant help make food so she storms out the house like shes going to prepare it herself. But she just comes back with Ema so that she can make them lol. While they go buy ingredients Ema and Aoto meet Kyou and he tries to invite her for Nanases sake. He can tell that whenever shes feeling down about Kyou she comes into his house. Kyou still runs away though. They have a fun time at home and start planning a party for Christmas. Of course they want to invite Kyou too. When hes walking Nanase home she admits she doesnt have many friends at school. Even though she appears so extroverted thats only with people shes close with. Thats why getting shunned by Kyou is painful. Nanase explain that they became friends during a sports festival at school. She ended up in the relay race because she was too shy to raise her hand for all the previous competitions. She tried her best despite not being good at running and almost succeeded at keeping the lead. But then she tripped and everyone overtook her. When she was about to cry Kyou screamed at her to say it would all be fine. And then she really overtook everyone and won the race. Nanase realized how cool Kyou was but so did all the class. She became a popular kid so back then it was Nanase who tried to distance herself. But Kyou noticed the others were bullying her so she told the others to fuck off. They became great friends until Nanase had to change schools. When they reunited Kyou was suddenly looking like a delinquent. Shes still friendly to her but feels like shes avoiding her. Aoto wants to do something for her.

One day they all walk into each other. The situation is awkward but then some guy knocks over Konoha and steals her precious doll. The only one who can catch up to him is Kyou. Shes harsh when she gives it back but even Konoha can tell shes kind. One day the first cop who almost arrested Aoto walks into Nanase and him and explains that there are rumors about a fast student stealing from convenient stores in the next town over. Nanase understands that it's a warning about suspecting Kyou so she goes to look for her there. And she does find Kyou whos about to steal some drinks. Nanase stops her and tails her back to the gang that is taking advantage of her. At some point Kyou got close to them seeking a life where she didnt have to think about anything anymore. But now theyre clearly exploiting her and her speed. She feels awful about it which is why shes trying to evade Nanase. Nanase still looks at her like the hero of her childhood and she cant handle those expectations. Nanase tries to fight back against the gang but Kyou begs for mercy and drags her away before something bad happens.

On the day of Christmas party there are some dangerous bikers going around the town. Turns out that it's that gang who are trying to ambush Nanase. They havent forgiven her for standing up to them so they want to try to make Kyou prove her loyalty by beating her up. Konoha was with Nanase and shes actually the one who stands up to the gang. Even though they go as far as pushing her and breaking her ikakkun doll. Kyou notices that shes doing what she advised her to do and that finally gives her courage. She grabs the bat they gave her to hurt her friends and instead points it to the gang members. A fight is about to break out but when Kyou swings the person who gets in the middle is actually Aoto who had already called the cops. They come fast so the gang runs away. They come check him out since hes bleeding from the head but he convinces them that he just tripped in his attempt to help. Hes trying to protect Kyou of course since shes the one who hit him. This seems to work but Aoto passes out. Thats where the final trial end.

Now I dont know what to expect from the game. In a good way lol. Ema always seemed like the main heroine and its obvious what was happening in her past. At the same time though the ci-en teasers show ero scenes for Kyou. It almost looks like theres two routes and one is for her. But maybe more importantly. The real ultimate heroine feels like its actually Nanase. It really reminds me of Misaos situation in the first Summer Salt. Except this time VENUS said there will be no sequels. If hes not lying its a very curious situation. Aoto and Nanase have the best chemistry. The game even hints about a relationship between the two developing. Part of the fun with VENUS game is not knowing who will steal the heroine. But at this point I dont know who the heroine even is lol.

New VENUS game Nostalgic Summer is out this weekend so I played trial to get headstart. To be honest I wasnt very excited at first. It looked like Ema was the only heroine and her design is Misao's but worse lol. She didnt seem very appealing as a character either since I prefer characters with a strong personality. Now I feel like idiot for doubting lol. VENUS character writing is still unmatched. I was wrong about Ema and even who the heroines really are.

Protagonist Aoto has been coasting by in life as a part time worker. Hes 30 now and couldnt really get serious about life before because he had some sort of trauma. Even now he doesnt feel like he has purpose in life. Hes trying to get rid of those dark thoughts when he arrives to his apartment and sees a child in front of his door. She doesnt speak but shes holding a piece of paper that says 'its your child'. At first hes very confused but when he ask her name she points at a tag on the doll shes carrying. Her name is Konoha and shes the child of his ex girlfriend. A flashback shows the scene where she revealed she was pregnant. Aoto got excited and started planning their marriage on the spot. But the ex gf painfully revealed she loved someone else. She had planned to break up soon and got ambushed by those news. She disappeared from his life at that time. Thats the reason behind his dark days that still haunt him. In Konohas backpack there are documents to transfer the custody to Aoto. Hes very confused but cant leave a child who cant even speak alone. After 5 years of living like a zombie hes becoming proactive again to protect this child. And the first thing he has to do is move away from this place and part time job since he cant sustain Konoha like that (and the landlord doesnt like that an apartment for a single person is now used by two lol). He calls his mother and convinces her to let them stay at his grandpas rural house somewhere. Or rather let him stay because he hasnt mentioned Konoha yet lol.

Aoto takes Konoha to a coastal town. Thats where he once spent an entire summer holidays with his grandpa. When they arrive to grandpas house they start looking for the spare key that people usually hide near the house. But then two local schoolgirls arrive and think hes suspicious. Theres a very funny scene where they almost get it arrested because Konoha denies that Aoto is her dad (her mother was living with someone else so thats her father to her) and a policeman who goes along with the accusations too fast. After that we learn about the two girls. The scatterbrained one is Nanase. The yankee looking one is Kyou. The punchline is that he couldnt find the keys because Nanase had them. She was taking care of the house but its just an excuse to have a secret base to chill. So the suspicious one was her all along. After settling in the house Aoto remisces about his time there as a kid. He loved playing with his grandpa. Partly because both of them were perverts lol. Trying to help him peep into a public bath grandpa injured his back so Aoto had to start going out to play alone. Thats how he met Ema who was an older kid. Shes shy and the type of kid who stays inside the house reading but when shes comfortable with someone she becomes talkative. Back in the present, Aoto takes Konoha around the town to familiarize her with it. He ends up in the beach that Ema had told him about and meets an adult woman who feels familiar. Despite still being shy its Ema who calls out to him. They catch up a bit and Aoto finds out that she feels pressured because everyone in town judges her for not being married yet. Thankfully for him shes working as a nursery school teacher so she can help him with Konoha.

Aoto opens up to Ema about the whole situation. She recommends to take Konoha to the hospital first to find out why she cant speak. They determine that its a psychological issue. Aoto is worried but various people he meets in town make him realize that its still possible to communicate with Konoha. Especially Nanase who still barges into the house like she owns it lol. Interacting with Ema makes him remember more things about the past so there are more flashbacks. Like for example one day when she excitedly brought a lot of books for him to choose one to write his summer homework. And then she fell asleep because shed been to excited to share her hobby. It was moments like that which made Ema his first love. Back in the present things are going well. Aoto has found a job. Konoha stays in the nursery where Ema works. The yankee girl Kyou remains mysterious but she seems interested in Konoha. Nanase is becoming good friends with her. Though she might kidnap her one day lol. Another flashback takes us to one day when Ema and Aoto didnt play together. After playing around with his grandpa instead he sees Ema leave the library with an older teenager. Its a shock since Ema is so shy around people. His name is Kouta and hes also an avid reader. Hes been recommending Ema books which frustrates Aoto since thats not something he can do. The next day Aoto visits Ema to invite her to go fishing and Kouta mysteriously shows up too. He has realized that Ema visits the library less lately and guessed that it was because of Aoto. Kouta tags along and Aoto notices that hes creeping on Ema. From that day onward Kouta shows up to play with them more often. One day theyre playing hide and seek and Aoto cant find the other two. Turns out they were in a cramped toilet together. Ema didnt notice anything strange but Kouta clearly had his hand over her breast. He has a boner when he leaves still.

In the present Ema advises Aoto to open up more to Konoha. He had been treating her with a distance because he was afraid of hijacking a parent spot when Konoha already had her parents in her mind. But Ema helps him realize that shes starved for love. They get closer because of it. The next morning he meets the two schoolgirls again and is late to work because of it. As hes rushing there he sees a much older Kouta. That starts another flashback. One day Kouta invited them to his house. They play together until Kouta offers drinks. Its Emas favorite drink and a coke for Aoto. Kouta is weirdly aggressive at the idea of swapping drinks saying he prepared this on purpose. They drink them and go back to playing. Aoto notices Ema has fallen asleep and thats when Kouta urges him to go back home so he can study in peace. He says theyre strangers so its awkward without Ema being awake. Aoto doesnt want to leave but hes convinced by Kouta saying theyve been close friends forever. Aoto waits for hours for Ema to wake up but she doesnt. When he has given up and is going back home Ema rushes to meet him. Shes acting normal but her dress is slightly unbuttoned. Its obvious what might be happening. Incidents like that happened multiple times. Thats why even though Aoto doesnt know what actually happened, he always had a bad feeling about Kouta. When he picks up Konoha at the nursery Aoto asks Ema about Kouta. Unlike in the past when she was very fond of him shes pretty cold and vague now. He went from being someone like a brother to her to basically a stranger. For some reason they stopped playing together.

On the weekend, Aoto takes Konoha to buy a new picture book. On the way they meet Chise from previous VENUS games. Shes now an adult who has married the protagonist from Komarisou. But of course shes still a big Ikkakun maniac lol. Because of that she immediately becomes friends with Konoha. Nanase comes across them and gets jealous of Chises quick friendship though shes easily won over too. After Chise leaves for the day, the conversation switches to talking about Kyou. Nanase and her were great friends as kids but spent many years separated because she went to a private school. Shes happy that theyve been reunited but is worried that Kyou might not like her. Since shes often hanging out with people from a different town. Aoto doesnt think thats the case. But its true that something is up with her. Shes clearly not a bad person but its like she tries to drive people away. Shes even trying to warn a child as young as Konoha about the dangers of the world. In one of their meetings Aoto tells her to stop avoiding Nanase and she says that a yankee like her isnt the type of person who should be around Nanase. Theres a transition to another flashback where Ema goes to play at Koutas home on her own. That day there is a typhoon so everyone has to stay locked at home. The weather clears up the next day so Kouta goes to Emas house in the morning and her mother thanks his family for letting Ema stay over the previous day. Ema shows up with a face that asks for cooperation so Aoto goes along with that lie.

When theyre alone Ema explains that she stayed over at Koutas house because of typhoon. Ema was going to call her mom to explain what happened but Kouta suggested her to say that she was at Aotos home instead since theyd feel more comfortable with that. When she explains Aoto what they did to pass time shes a bit hesitant. A smaller storm catches them and they have a nice small moment that reinforces Aotos crush. Hes determined to keep coming here every summer. Since his holidays are about to end Aoto makes an effort to play with Ema even more. One day they decide to go swim in the river and Kouta is tagging along again. Hes clearly sticking to her too much while he pretends to help. Aoto starts feeling jealous and doesnt want to get too close to them. At one point they disappear for a while and Aoto gets worried. He hears Ema coughing and finds Kouta emerging from some bushes. Theyre covered by those bushed but you can tell theyre sweaty and maybe naked. They given an excuse about needing to go to the toilet. Aoto feels like hes a bad person for wishing Kouta wasnt there but his grandpa cheers him up. On the last day of his stay in the town he wants to say goodbye to Ema but cant find her at home. He rushes to Koutas home and he eventually opens it after he keeps ringing. Kouta is shirtless and he says Ema isnt there but Aoto can see her shoes in the entrance. After Aoto explains that its his last day there and wants to say goodbye Kouta reluctantly agrees to bring Ema. She appears wearing Koutas shirt and you can see her nipples are erect. She says that she spilled tea over her clothes and had to change. They have a nice goodbye where they promise to keep playing next year. Aoto almost says he likes her but he notices Kouta staring from inside. He swears to tell her the next year. They even keep a good relationship since Ema send him a letter and he replies back. But eventually Ema stops sending them. That makes the relationship feel a bit awkward. It seems like bad luck gets in the way of Aoto visiting back too. More typhoons that make his family cancel the trip, parents busy with work, moving to a different city so its even further away, school stuff. A few years later his grandpa passed away too so Aoto felt bad about that too. He never came back.

One day in the present Konoha gets a fever so Aoto has to take her to the hospital just in case. He meets Inada the doctor who seems pretty nice. When hes leaving he meets Kouta again. They have an awkward interaction with Kouta wondering who that kid is and whether hes married. Kouta tells him that hes engaged with Ema like its warning. In the afternoon Ema comes to help cook something and Aoto brings up the engagement thing. Ema says its more something their parents decided since theyre still single at that age and thats not normal in an old town like that. She brings up that Aoto is more amazing than her because he actually managed to have a relationship with someone else even though she never could. The letters come up and both are confused because they kept sending them and thought it was the other one who stop. The two of them are relieved and continue to grow closer. Konoha has been growing up too and now she can communicate better because shes learning to write. One day she writes that she wants hamburger for dinner and of course Nanase walks in again like she owns the place. Nanase is offended that Aoto thinks she cant help make food so she storms out the house like shes going to prepare it herself. But she just comes back with Ema so that she can make them lol. While they go buy ingredients Ema and Aoto meet Kyou and he tries to invite her for Nanases sake. He can tell that whenever shes feeling down about Kyou she comes into his house. Kyou still runs away though. They have a fun time at home and start planning a party for Christmas. Of course they want to invite Kyou too. When hes walking Nanase home she admits she doesnt have many friends at school. Even though she appears so extroverted thats only with people shes close with. Thats why getting shunned by Kyou is painful. Nanase explain that they became friends during a sports festival at school. She ended up in the relay race because she was too shy to raise her hand for all the previous competitions. She tried her best despite not being good at running and almost succeeded at keeping the lead. But then she tripped and everyone overtook her. When she was about to cry Kyou screamed at her to say it would all be fine. And then she really overtook everyone and won the race. Nanase realized how cool Kyou was but so did all the class. She became a popular kid so back then it was Nanase who tried to distance herself. But Kyou noticed the others were bullying her so she told the others to fuck off. They became great friends until Nanase had to change schools. When they reunited Kyou was suddenly looking like a delinquent. Shes still friendly to her but feels like shes avoiding her. Aoto wants to do something for her.

One day they all walk into each other. The situation is awkward but then some guy knocks over Konoha and steals her precious doll. The only one who can catch up to him is Kyou. Shes harsh when she gives it back but even Konoha can tell shes kind. One day the first cop who almost arrested Aoto walks into Nanase and him and explains that there are rumors about a fast student stealing from convenient stores in the next town over. Nanase understands that it's a warning about suspecting Kyou so she goes to look for her there. And she does find Kyou whos about to steal some drinks. Nanase stops her and tails her back to the gang that is taking advantage of her. At some point Kyou got close to them seeking a life where she didnt have to think about anything anymore. But now theyre clearly exploiting her and her speed. She feels awful about it which is why shes trying to evade Nanase. Nanase still looks at her like the hero of her childhood and she cant handle those expectations. Nanase tries to fight back against the gang but Kyou begs for mercy and drags her away before something bad happens.

On the day of Christmas party there are some dangerous bikers going around the town. Turns out that it's that gang who are trying to ambush Nanase. They havent forgiven her for standing up to them so they want to try to make Kyou prove her loyalty by beating her up. Konoha was with Nanase and shes actually the one who stands up to the gang. Even though they go as far as pushing her and breaking her ikakkun doll. Kyou notices that shes doing what she advised her to do and that finally gives her courage. She grabs the bat they gave her to hurt her friends and instead points it to the gang members. A fight is about to break out but when Kyou swings the person who gets in the middle is actually Aoto who had already called the cops. They come fast so the gang runs away. They come check him out since hes bleeding from the head but he convinces them that he just tripped in his attempt to help. Hes trying to protect Kyou of course since shes the one who hit him. This seems to work but Aoto passes out. Thats where the final trial end.

Now I dont know what to expect from the game. In a good way lol. Ema always seemed like the main heroine and its obvious what was happening in her past. At the same time though the ci-en teasers show ero scenes for Kyou. It almost looks like theres two routes and one is for her. But maybe more importantly. The real ultimate heroine feels like its actually Nanase. It really reminds me of Misaos situation in the first Summer Salt. Except this time VENUS said there will be no sequels. If hes not lying its a very curious situation. Aoto and Nanase have the best chemistry. The game even hints about a relationship between the two developing. Part of the fun with VENUS game is not knowing who will steal the heroine. But at this point I dont know who the heroine even is lol.

I feel like a complete cynic since i thought for sure the cop would be a bad guy, he still could but its probably just my cynicism xD

Venus really have a good dramatic story in they games the summer series are the best for the lover who seek a good ntr with dark story.

https://vndb.org/v40053

this one is not exceptional have the same vibe like the others games they make in the past.

The slow beginning build-up characters...Yea it get some time until you will see any sex content but it's necesary to suck you in that story and embed with the characters...I love this style, and I'm gladly to see they are not gone go in the rabbit hole like Anim games.

Venus can still make a good ntr games in 2023...I think it's one of few games release this year that is worth to mention in here and of top 5 games in 2023 that is good in term of story and character it take you in the journey of all feelings...

This games really need to be translated I would prefer 100x time 1 game release one of the summer games per year than 50 games of Atelier Sakura or anim together.

It's rare for me to give 10/10 rating but this game deserved all the best, atleast this year was full of shit releases of ntr games so many bad games that I wish I forgot that I play them.
I just hope that new games in 2024 it would not be that flat in term of build-up story....terrible year of visual novel in 2023 I can number on my fingers what games was good this year and I'm not talking just about ntr genre...

Reactions: Animefan_09
Venus really have a good dramatic story in they games the summer series are the best for the lover who seek a good ntr with dark story.

https://vndb.org/v40053

this one is not exceptional have the same vibe like the others games they make in the past.

The slow beginning build-up characters...Yea it get some time until you will see any sex content but it's necesary to suck you in that story and embed with the characters...I love this style, and I'm gladly to see they are not gone go in the rabbit hole like Anim games.

Venus can still make a good ntr games in 2023...I think it's one of few games release this year that is worth to mention in here and of top 5 games in 2023 that is good in term of story and character it take you in the journey of all feelings...

This games really need to be translated I would prefer 100x time 1 game release one of the summer games per year than 50 games of Atelier Sakura or anim together.

It's rare for me to give 10/10 rating but this game deserved all the best, atleast this year was full of shit releases of ntr games so many bad games that I wish I forgot that I play them.
I just hope that new games in 2024 it would not be that flat in term of build-up story....terrible year of visual novel in 2023 I can number on my fingers what games was good this year and I'm not talking just about ntr genre...
I can't give it a 10/10 cause the art sucks

Man, I like on how circle Enzin always finds interesting idea just like newest chapter of this series ( btw this is hynopsis series)

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_295135/?dmmref=ListDate&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=26

It's a fascinating chapter where the all the mother helping their daughter by demonstrate all type of cheating sex confession in front of their husband. Funny that I mention 'helping their daughter' because all the daughter instructed by MC to have a sex with MC infront of their boyfriend but at the same time they kinda resist a bit. For some reason , their mother's ( which also have been fucked by MC) agreed to help their daughter to unlock a true netorare fetish in their feelings.

Crazy to think this is a hypnosis series where the characters still bound to their rational thinking even though their minds already altered by MC hypnosis.

I think the image below can relate what's the hypnosis series is all about

rhdhrhdchrddfh.PNG

Man, I like on how circle Enzin always finds interesting idea just like newest chapter of this series ( btw this is hynopsis series)

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_295135/?dmmref=ListDate&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=26

It's a fascinating chapter where the all the mother helping their daughter by demonstrate all type of cheating sex confession in front of their husband. Funny that I mention 'helping their daughter' because all the daughter instructed by MC to have a sex with MC infront of their boyfriend but at the same time they kinda resist a bit. For some reason , their mother's ( which also have been fucked by MC) agreed to help their daughter to unlock a true netorare fetish in their feelings.

Crazy to think this is a hypnosis series where the characters still bound to their rational thinking even though their minds already altered by MC hypnosis.

I think the image below can relate what's the hypnosis series is all about

View attachment 38610
Sadly thanks to gif animation format, his works rarely got translations.

Last edited:
I use urban VPN chrome extension and it's work like a charm.
Ie there a reason why certain accounts get blocked from having access to DMM? I don’t think it’s even a region thing anymore because I’ve seen where someone from the same region can access while another can not.

Man the year is almost over, and C103 is already here, honestly i don't know if its because i haven't paid much attention but i feel liek there aren't many ntr works in it announced, i know there are a few but not big names i can remember except Satou Kuuki (maybe, not sure of this one) and Neromashin.

I saw some on pixiv (samples) but no idea if any will be good xD

Man the year is almost over, and C103 is already here, honestly i don't know if its because i haven't paid much attention but i feel liek there aren't many ntr works in it announced, i know there are a few but not big names i can remember except Satou Kuuki (maybe, not sure of this one) and Neromashin.

I saw some on pixiv (samples) but no idea if any will be good xD
If you’re on DMM, a lot of NTR works are recessed throughout each month and are way better quality than the ones released in comiket most cases from my experience. You often get very short works in comiket (30-50 pages) which obviously makes sense due to printing but in return the NTR quality works are lower. The quantity could be less due to certain artists not participating or quitting the profession.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
    I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
    nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
    母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
    Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
    Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
    tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
    Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!