Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Maybe the released game here :
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01095162.html

Otherwise you're probably like me, you played them all lol.
I started playing yesterday lol. I understand why its selling like hotcake. But I wish I liked it more... All the animations make it feel like a very expensive game so its a bargain for that price. But at the same time it has no soul. Too many men after the heroine for how superficial writing is. Relationship with the hero is also superficial. To me the NTR/BSS separation isnt always very important. I dont care about the name of the relationship as long as it feels like the feelings are there from both characters. But games like this have no chemistry even with the flashbacks. Plot also is superficial and uses device that cheapen the NTR without hot payoff (unlike Takeda game). Its a very forgettable game with great art and animations. Fap and forget lol.

To me a NTR game can be great because of the writing alone. And at the same time you can have basic writing (as long as its not actually bad) and make a great game with the presentation of NTR. Like mystery mechanics and stuff like that. Obvious examples would be all the good NTR games with 3D Koikatsu graphics. Or that アヒルLOVE game which btw Im pretty sure has public demo for your second post. Obviously everyones happier if it has both good writing and mechanics. But good art alone cant make a good NTR game. The presentation is a lot more important to me. And NTR騎士 is pretty boring about it.

I started playing yesterday lol. I understand why its selling like hotcake. But I wish I liked it more... All the animations make it feel like a very expensive game so its a bargain for that price. But at the same time it has no soul. Too many men after the heroine for how superficial writing is. Relationship with the hero is also superficial. To me the NTR/BSS separation isnt always very important. I dont care about the name of the relationship as long as it feels like the feelings are there from both characters. But games like this have no chemistry even with the flashbacks. Plot also is superficial and uses device that cheapen the NTR without hot payoff (unlike Takeda game). Its a very forgettable game with great art and animations. Fap and forget lol.

To me a NTR game can be great because of the writing alone. And at the same time you can have basic writing (as long as its not actually bad) and make a great game with the presentation of NTR. Like mystery mechanics and stuff like that. Obvious examples would be all the good NTR games with 3D Koikatsu graphics. Or that アヒルLOVE game which btw Im pretty sure has public demo for your second post. Obviously everyones happier if it has both good writing and mechanics. But good art alone cant make a good NTR game. The presentation is a lot more important to me. And NTR騎士 is pretty boring about it.
I agree, also the system itself (rpgm) isn't really tweaked for the price.
Main problem is what you say, lack of "life" for the relationship, and too many netori.
For example, we need more events with the girl and mc, consequence of the ntr itself as she gets corrupted, other characters maybe... this is a game that would be normally 700-800 yen if it wasn't full live2d.
It's not a horrible game so far, but it lacks something. Also has a time limit and is probably made to be replayed multiple times.

Didn't know the demo was public, I'll take a look

Reactions: jaden123

Exactly what I think when I play this game. The expensive animations sold it but the game itself is soulless

I actually found it to be one of the better ones among all the RPGM releases this year. It's not really BSS, as you can start dating the girl before she gets her first NTR scene, which I did. It also utilizes the strength of the RPGM engine—the usage of the map to peek at the events. The heroine design is very, very good and so are the animations. The actual dialogues in the NTR scenes are above average as well. It doesn't have that much development between the protag and the heroine, but it's actually more than in most RPGM games and the developer at least tried, unlike their previous game as far as I know (didn't play it as people say it's barely an NTR and has FMC mostly). At some point the game become a sandbox experience where you can trigger romance events at will with the girl while she randomly cheats and you can peek at the cheating. My main complaint would be that even with the infinite money it's a tad too grindy, as you just repeat the same actions over and over again. It's also very easy to miss actual events when they trigger for the first time to progress the scenes, and you'll just miss them forever, next time you'll either see a generic scene with just animation and barely any text, or will see the next event. If you skip days, things will just progress without your knowledge. If you want to actually avoid all NTR, then it's going to be rather troublesome even with cheats as your likability doesn't even affect the chance of the events, so you can give a million gifts to the girl and she'll still cheat, lol. And when you actually find an event and disturb it, saving the girl from NTR, there's no actual dialogue or story, so it doesn't even feel real that the MC prevented anything. So it feels more natural and in character to just peek at her being corrupted, which gives it kind of netorase vibes and I'd liked it if there was actual story development in this direciton.

Overall, the game has a similar sense to Nebel, but I liked it more—while the development with the heroine isn't that great, it's still better than in Nebel (where it was almost non-existent and to just kiss the girl you needed to grind for hours), and even if it requires some grind, it's just 3–5 hours, instead of 15-20. I wouldn't recommend playing either game without cheating, though, lol.

Reactions: jaden123
F_Vjl1RagAAFRCe

Next Orcsoft game will be sharing setting with Kagachi-sama and will be NTR.

Coincidentally, I recently found out there was a manual MTL of the original Kagachi-sama game was done in June, linked from VNDB page.

It's not an actual translation, but based on my start a few days ago, it's not worse than the usual offline Atlas MTL butchering that I usually subject myself to either.

Reactions: Animefan_09
Update from Okomeman

ご質問を頂いているのでこっそり答えますが、年明けの新作は以前にちらりと漏らしたことがあったかもしれませんが『かがち様お慰め奉ります』のリメイクになります。立ち絵とイベントCG等を全部一新します。見覚えのないヒロインは番外編のキャラです。母と息子が田舎のスケベ淫習もとい因習で交尾!

The game is fully remake of Kagachi sama with extra character. the new heroine will be more focused on Incest genre (wether she ended up with NTR is unknown)

F_hiVMAawAAC0Eg

F_hiVMEaQAAnMor

F_hiVMBb0AADb_n

F_hiVMOaUAAVBE0

Update from Okomeman

ご質問を頂いているのでこっそり答えますが、年明けの新作は以前にちらりと漏らしたことがあったかもしれませんが『かがち様お慰め奉ります』のリメイクになります。立ち絵とイベントCG等を全部一新します。見覚えのないヒロインは番外編のキャラです。母と息子が田舎のスケベ淫習もとい因習で交尾!

The game is fully remake of Kagachi sama with extra character. the new heroine will be more focused on Incest genre (wether she ended up with NTR is unknown)

F_hiVMAawAAC0Eg

F_hiVMEaQAAnMor

F_hiVMBb0AADb_n

F_hiVMOaUAAVBE0
Well I'll take what I can get. Hope this means that they're more open to new NTR games after this.

Reactions: JokerXY
Update from Okomeman

I've received a lot of questions, so I'll answer them secretly, but I may have teased a glimpse of the new work coming out in the new year, but it will be a remake of ``Kagachi-sama Osogi Omasu Masu''. All standing pictures and event CG will be completely renewed. The unfamiliar heroine is a character from the extra edition. Mother and son copulate in the countryside in lewd fornication and customary practice!

F_hiVMAawAAC0Eg

F_hiVMEaQAAnMor

F_hiVMBb0AADb_n

F_hiVMOaUAAVBE0
oh ok theyre continuing the trend of remaking the older games with small additions which im fine with as well

Heiantei's next game may be about Bakunyuu's sister, Rei.

If it's true, I hope they don't change her strong and strict personality, because that's what I liked about her, but her face in that picture worries me because she looks more friendly...besides it doesn't look like the same artist to me, but I'm not sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!