Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Have you completed it? Did this game have pregnant event or something similar in it?
I have just find the way to play old 32bit Japanese game on window 10 and 11 by using "TVP(KIRIKIRI) 2 core / Scripting Platform" or "Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1" to run old 32 bit game. If someone want play old game once again can find this app or use my attached file bellow. All you need is install it then to open old game. You will use right click on *exe file of the game which you want to play then choose Locate Emulator > Run in Japanese (Admin). Then have fun. Many old game is gem. Hope you all have fun.

Attachments

• Locale.Emulator.2.5.0.1.rar
    163.2 KB · Views: 62
Just finished playing this and I gotta say: Gaptax step it up here. I played the demo and it has me hooked on the full release and now it's here, I would dare say this is better than Raiohgar. The gameplay is mostly the same but a little bit better and the scenes were a step up. I do wonder if the game will also get more scenes in the future updates just like in Raiohgar? Because the scenes here are so good that you want more and it's same feeling I had when playing Raiohgar back then.
Oh man, i really wish they will add more scenes for next updates. They improve the pacing of game, and thankfully remove the RPG battle system. But i personnaly think the ero scenes wasn't lewd enough. Raiohger was better with ero scenes.

Played the trial of Takeda Hiromitsu game 爆乳パーティー. In truth its not really a trial. More like a beta version of the game with 70% of content. Id been following the development so I knew he was implementing animations but its a really amazing experience. Insane production values that most commercial eroge would kill for. Also positively surprised by how well he understands the point of NTR RPG. Especially because some mangaka who have made games have been really bad. Mind you its not revolutionary in that regard. But it has nice mystery elements despite not being a full mystery NTR even if you dont watch heroine POV. Some light search elements too that will be expanded in final game since sub-events arent in the demo. Crystals to communicate with the heroines in "real time" will also be in the final game. Overall the writing is his usual stuff but it benefits from being longer. Will be a very good game carried by his art.

Played the trial of Takeda Hiromitsu game 爆乳パーティー. In truth its not really a trial. More like a beta version of the game with 70% of content. Id been following the development so I knew he was implementing animations but its a really amazing experience. Insane production values that most commercial eroge would kill for. Also positively surprised by how well he understands the point of NTR RPG. Especially because some mangaka who have made games have been really bad. Mind you its not revolutionary in that regard. But it has nice mystery elements despite not being a full mystery NTR even if you dont watch heroine POV. Some light search elements too that will be expanded in final game since sub-events arent in the demo. Crystals to communicate with the heroines in "real time" will also be in the final game. Overall the writing is his usual stuff but it benefits from being longer. Will be a very good game carried by his art.
Yea, I sat down thinking it was a short trial, but it had more content than a lot of complete games, lol. Yea, Id say its more like a WIP game than just a demo. Amazing art, and while I don't like combat, there isn't much fo it so its fine.

I do wish its didn't use hypnosis and inhibition lowering cheese so much. It makes the NTR kinda weak to me. But overall even just that showcase of the game is pretty damn good as a corruption game.

Reactions: jaden123
Is the trial free to get? Or do you have to be a supporter to play it?

I'd say it's 60%. According to his ero event list, that game will have orgy ntr event too. So yeah he probably will add more crystal for those scenes and endings.

-------------
https://exhentai.org/g/2688246/ae8612f28b/
New Baketsubpurin doujinshi is out. And author suddenly create new guy for wifey out of no where. While it's not bad manga. I prefer he stick with the college dude and his senpai.

Yea, I sat down thinking it was a short trial, but it had more content than a lot of complete games, lol. Yea, Id say its more like a WIP game than just a demo. Amazing art, and while I don't like combat, there isn't much fo it so its fine.

I do wish its didn't use hypnosis and inhibition lowering cheese so much. It makes the NTR kinda weak to me. But overall even just that showcase of the game is pretty damn good as a corruption game.
I usually hate hypnosis/brainwashing in NTR too. If theres no consciousness to betrayal it doesnt hit. But this game handles it well enough. For starters most of it isnt really hypnosis, just magic stuff that fit the setting. The one heroine who really gets hit with hypnosis is the one whos resistant to it too lol. Arikas "route" to me still feels like proper NTR betrayal in the making so I was happy. If the presentation wasnt good itd be more forgettable but with that full package it feels like it will become a great game.

I know it's just a matter of time.

I wonder if is like the older anim games style.... I just hope this game have some good mystery in hubby pov.
I really wish it will be better than BokuDaka. I have mixed reaction for that game. And personally, i didn't like when NTR game has multiple netori guy (Gatenkei excluded ofcourse)

I know it's just a matter of time.

I wonder if is like the older anim games style.... I just hope this game have some good mystery in hubby pov.
me too )))

And I also wish this game be better then BokuDaka. BokuDack could be a masterpiese if it focused on one netori guy... Though I played BokuKae demo and it seems that it will have the same problem as BokuDaka... but H-scenes are great and mystery could make the game a little bit better.

Reactions: stupid_army
me too )))

And I also wish this game be better then BokuDaka. BokuDack could be a masterpiese if it focused on one netori guy... Though I played BokuKae demo and it seems that it will have the same problem as BokuDaka... but H-scenes are great and mystery could make the game a little bit better.
THIS, that story space for tho other men could be used for main netori guy development.

Reactions: INNocence
RJ01090733_img_main___妻が、他人の雌になるまで。―ショートカット巨乳妻・佐々木美咲編―.jpg

Haruhisky new netorase doujinshi was great. The audio drama adaptation also hot too!
If only it wasn't ended with divorce ending

https://vndb.org/v23031
anyone know game similar to this one
or any netorase game not from atelier sakura or ntrman, come other japanese game dev
i like netorase game that not come from japanese game dev but they always abandon it when the good part come

Played new Mekujira game 僕の彼女とヤッてみる?. Lets start by saying I dont recommend it. At least not to normal people lol. But its very interesting.

For those who dont know Mekujira is an old NTR circle. They are best known for games like Oni Kantoku (one of bet NTR mystery visual novels in my opinion) and Yuukaku ni Urareta Ore no Kanojo. What is unique about the circle is how dirty the games feel. Sometimes they have more realism in the nasty parts than most eroge and sometimes its completely ridiculous depravity. But it always has that distint dirtiness. Another important aspect is that the circle leader always enjoyed innovating. Games like Kanojotachi no Dareka ga Netorareta for example where you see the story of various couples and have to slowly find out where the NTR is actually happening. Its very neat but I found the specific answer in the end a bit disappointed since I wanted it in another couple lol.

ANyway even though this is good quality, Mekujira attempts to innovate in NTR went off the rails in recent years. Many weird projects that didnt happen in the end even though they sounded interesting. Some arent even NTR anymore. What hurt most though is that since they try so much weird stuff theyve started making 3D graphics games. And well the first ones were so hideous I never played them lol.

But then I saw 僕の彼女とヤッてみる? was getting good reviews on Dlsite. Its not that the score is unheard of but it already has 9 written reviews in 2 days since release. And they all praise the ideas in it. Even the people who have problems with the game are very positive about that. I played it and its true (the part about the rough edges too lol). Its a "real time" game where you control a boyfriend with NTR fetish. It starts with you sending messages to the typical chad friend inviting him to come sleep with your gf. If you check the setting through the photo album thats also on your phone you see that she knows youre a pervert in that way but doesnt really approve. Though you also know that shes weak to alcohol and that it makes her a bit horny so that path is clear.

If that sounds like an easy game well no its not. The exact opposite. In fact the frustration to convince her is part of the appeal like many reviews are saying. The game plays like a point and click adventure where you have multiple items in the room to interact with to solve puzzles. Every hour theres one objective to clear. Get her drunk and make her drink so much she has to leave for a moment to pee. Hide the AC remote in the meantime so she keeps heating up. Place some water behind her so that she spills her over herself. On top of those hourly puzzles you also have to make sure she keeps getting hornier while managing some other stats. Its very unique approach to NTR with a satisfying short story. You can tell because his ci-en comments are split between people saying they'd like sequels where the couple is happy and those who say they want her to keep falling lol. Overall its very interesting work. The reason why I started with a warning? Very janky game. Some bugs, laggy even if you have a good computer. You might go insane with some of the puzzles too. But its part of the weird appeal.

Played new Mekujira game 僕の彼女とヤッてみる?. Lets start by saying I dont recommend it. At least not to normal people lol. But its very interesting.

For those who dont know Mekujira is an old NTR circle. They are best known for games like Oni Kantoku (one of bet NTR mystery visual novels in my opinion) and Yuukaku ni Urareta Ore no Kanojo. What is unique about the circle is how dirty the games feel. Sometimes they have more realism in the nasty parts than most eroge and sometimes its completely ridiculous depravity. But it always has that distint dirtiness. Another important aspect is that the circle leader always enjoyed innovating. Games like Kanojotachi no Dareka ga Netorareta for example where you see the story of various couples and have to slowly find out where the NTR is actually happening. Its very neat but I found the specific answer in the end a bit disappointed since I wanted it in another couple lol.

ANyway even though this is good quality, Mekujira attempts to innovate in NTR went off the rails in recent years. Many weird projects that didnt happen in the end even though they sounded interesting. Some arent even NTR anymore. What hurt most though is that since they try so much weird stuff theyve started making 3D graphics games. And well the first ones were so hideous I never played them lol.

But then I saw 僕の彼女とヤッてみる? was getting good reviews on Dlsite. Its not that the score is unheard of but it already has 9 written reviews in 2 days since release. And they all praise the ideas in it. Even the people who have problems with the game are very positive about that. I played it and its true (the part about the rough edges too lol). Its a "real time" game where you control a boyfriend with NTR fetish. It starts with you sending messages to the typical chad friend inviting him to come sleep with your gf. If you check the setting through the photo album thats also on your phone you see that she knows youre a pervert in that way but doesnt really approve. Though you also know that shes weak to alcohol and that it makes her a bit horny so that path is clear.

If that sounds like an easy game well no its not. The exact opposite. In fact the frustration to convince her is part of the appeal like many reviews are saying. The game plays like a point and click adventure where you have multiple items in the room to interact with to solve puzzles. Every hour theres one objective to clear. Get her drunk and make her drink so much she has to leave for a moment to pee. Hide the AC remote in the meantime so she keeps heating up. Place some water behind her so that she spills her over herself. On top of those hourly puzzles you also have to make sure she keeps getting hornier while managing some other stats. Its very unique approach to NTR with a satisfying short story. You can tell because his ci-en comments are split between people saying they'd like sequels where the couple is happy and those who say they want her to keep falling lol. Overall its very interesting work. The reason why I started with a warning? Very janky game. Some bugs, laggy even if you have a good computer. You might go insane with some of the puzzles too. But its part of the weird appeal.
I think is a downgrade for previous work of this circle in my opinion atleast on graphics...
I prefer 2d than the ugly 3d graphic...

but I can agree 遊郭に売られた俺の彼女 and Oni Kantoku is really good as mystery ntr with good story...I also like Share Girl House from this circle.

It's hard to make mystery ntr that remain intrigue from begin to end...most of them they fail or is not even a real netorare...

As I read your comment I can tell that this 僕の彼女とヤッてみる is not a netorare and is more of netorase...that actively involve the mc to push her gf to fuck other guys...is not my fetish....I get bored quickly on netorase genres in general...maybe because I like more to see mc humiliated than to be active in his activity to be a good cuck.

Also I make some mirrors who want to download more fast the new game of anim...Is in raw jap.

68464.jpg

part 1
part 2
Part 3

Credit to Shine for sharing this to us:

Enjoy my friends!!!

Last edited:
Finished new anim game, they are using the usual contept of business trip/drunk and asleep/away from home, but this time it's worse...
If you thought bokudaka or ruitsuma were bad, wait till you finish this one... Art sometimes is really good, and sometimes feels really sloppy, not even gonna comment on writing, as writers are doing same thing over and over and over, but this time, husband PoV felt 10x worse than before, maybe it's just me. Really, really disappointed. Mabe I'll play macho3 if it ever comes out, other than that, team.mm is gone for me. Almost 1 year in dev for this crap...
Whole daughter route, and idea with daughter getting preg, bro... Get out of my face anim, go back to making good games, like the older ones you made, not this crap. Also, most of the endings felt very, very unsatisfying, some of them were even cut short, no CG just 10 lines of text...

Sorry for the small rant. Game is bad, and I am a little mad.

I would like to see what other people think about the game... I don't think anything could salvage it though. It was probably the worst male PoV in all of team.mm games too...

The best thing about this game is the cover picture and OP animation.

They should fire all the writers that worked on it, and hire some new blood that will bring life to their games, art is being wasted on crappy repeated soulless scenario like that...

Last edited:
Well
Finished new anim game, they are using the usual contept of business trip/drunk and asleep/away from home, but this time it's worse...
If you thought bokudaka or ruitsuma were bad, wait till you finish this one... Art sometimes is really good, and sometimes feels really sloppy, not even gonna comment on writing, as writers are doing same thing over and over and over, but this time, husband PoV felt 10x worse than before, maybe it's just me. Really, really disappointed. Mabe I'll play macho3 if it ever comes out, other than that, team.mm is gone for me. Almost 1 year in dev for this crap...
Whole daughter route, and idea with daughter getting preg, bro... Get out of my face anim, go back to making good games, like the older ones you made, not this crap. Also, most of the endings felt very, very unsatisfying, some of them were even cut short, no CG just 10 lines of text...

Sorry for the small rant. Game is bad, and I am a little mad.

I would like to see what other people think about the game... I don't think anything could salvage it though. It was probably the worst male PoV in all of team.mm games too...

The best thing about this game is the cover picture and OP animation.

They should fire all the writers that worked on it, and hire some new blood that will bring life to their games, art is being wasted on crappy repeated soulless scenario like that...

Team MM and Atelier Sakura have RUINED young wife settings forever. We need mature/mother type after this.

I learn in the past that you don't need to have high expectation in special in Visual novel category because you can easy feel disppointed...

like previous comment yea it feel that anim follow Atelier Sakura footsteps...short, boring, rushed story...I prefer 1 release per year than 3 release with same short-story....

Lately it feels that anim just copy-paste story of their games and changes only the appears of the characters....Same generic story....nothing new ideas nothing exciting....

I just finish 僕がいない間に変貌えられた妻の秘肉 and it feel like the same as previous ntr game with no potential to be great...the corruption or interraction with other character in hubby pov are terrible boring...nothing discreet sex or some good event between them....

it feel that kaede is a easy woman that if you leave her 1 week she fck with every guy she meet... if you expect some good corruption look elsewhere you will not find in this game...

and more sad news is that the new games that will come it feel the same bad quality with bad corruption I talking about Haha no Omanko ni Mosaic o Kakeru Boku it look like a mindless gangbang mother...

Dunno what's happen to japan vn industry but it not look good...

not finished 僕がいない間に変貌えられた妻の秘肉 and mostly just done the childhood friend route with the husbond pov but the ending where he finds out was just some bad literotica revenge story for those that hate NTR. kaede just someone that wants to have her cake and eat it to. was hoping for something more triangle blue where her husband has to work away so much it eats away at her that she slowly gives in to fill the void. was advertise the NTR whould be "a sense of frustration and despair" but none was really to be found yet.

not finished 僕がいない間に変貌えられた妻の秘肉 and mostly just done the childhood friend route with the husbond pov but the ending where he finds out was just some bad literotica revenge story for those that hate NTR. kaede just someone that wants to have her cake and eat it to. was hoping for something more triangle blue where her husband has to work away so much it eats away at her that she slowly gives in to fill the void. was advertise the NTR whould be "a sense of frustration and despair" but none was really to be found yet.
I feel that they achieved what they wanted, I was very frustrated at the game overall, and I felt despair in the writing (not in a good way)

I think it’s time to accept NTR visual novels are dead at least in Japan. Only 2 studios that consistently make it are Anim and AS and it’s been straight downhill

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Безопасность прежде всего! 1вин казино использует новейшие технологии шифрования для защиты ваших личных и финансовых данных. А лицензия от известного регулятора гарантирует честную игру и прозрачные выплаты.
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!