Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Just search the netorare tag, someone already made a thread, game looks more compelte than the voyage one but i think there is still a lot waiting to be added, i hope its good and updated soon since ntr + apocalyptic settings are way underused and can be really good i think.
Yea, he said there's still a lot he was working on, and there will be several updates in the coming weeks. A lot of the scenes arent implemented in the game it seems, but can be unlocked in the gallery. You spam-click the version number for gallery unlock.

I liked Lust Voyage as a short basically instant-loss kinda game. But since it was received poorly by most, I doubt he does a short one like that again. This one seems to have a good bit of gameplay and several routes.

Reactions: Animefan_09
View attachment 31426

New heroine design for potential Goblin Down stand-alone sequel.
Is it me, or there's literally not a single NTR game with a slime girl so far? And that's so sad because I totally love them. And in general there's only a few monster girl NTR games, even though those genres should work well together and femdom and NTR aren't that different in power-dynamics (so imagine - MC gets dominated by monster girls and romances them, but they in return get dominated by adventurers, monster hunters or, let's say, actual monsters).

That's a nice one, I only hope that you actually flesh out some actual story like in your bigger games and not make bare-bones plot like in Goblin Down. It seems like you're more invested in games with a more generic premise and worse art, somehow.

p.s. This one seem to have some monster girls and NTR, but from the reviews it seems to barely have any NTR scenes?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ410389.html

Last edited:
Reactions: PotatoGod
I don't think there are many monster girl NTR games. There might be monster girl games with NTR routes or aspects, but I tend not to look for games that don't have NTR as the main focus.

This would be a short game as well, so similar to Goblin Down in length. The way I have it planned right now there is an intro and a split between a netorare and a netorase route and both routes will be full routes (unlike Goblin Down where the good end wasn't a full route) so it might be a little bit longer and contain more different CG's.

I'm interested in concepts or fetish combinations that I feel are underused, but I'm not particularly interested in drama or plot twists so I do try to keep the story as simple as possible.

Reactions: Animefan_09
I don't think there are many monster girl NTR games. There might be monster girl games with NTR routes or aspects, but I tend not to look for games that don't have NTR as the main focus.

This would be a short game as well, so similar to Goblin Down in length. The way I have it planned right now there is an intro and a split between a netorare and a netorase route and both routes will be full routes (unlike Goblin Down where the good end wasn't a full route) so it might be a little bit longer and contain more different CG's.

I'm interested in concepts or fetish combinations that I feel are underused, but I'm not particularly interested in drama or plot twists so I do try to keep the story as simple as possible.

You could try to make harem ntr, as in real harem where the MC is with more than 1 girl and gets them all stolen, half the time harem + ntr get done the harem isn't really one (MC is only with 1 girl romantically).

PS: i say harem but even just 2 girls works, maybe adding 1 more that is close to all 3 like a mother or older guardian that also gets corrupted and stolen.

It seems that the forum is gonna be updated to v2 next week.
I hope this thread doesn't disappear.

I hope we won't have the same as hongfire... I'm in other places too, but this forum is one of the few og ones for ntr stuff.

Now that you have experienced ASF v2 for a while, how is the new v2? Does it meet your expectations in terms of speed and responsiveness?

Is it better or is it worse? Let me know your thoughts

Reactions: Prettz and Redorc
Now that you have experienced ASF v2 for a while, how is the new v2? Does it meet your expectations in terms of speed and responsiveness?

So far so good, responsive, nice, and everything I tried worked fine!
Good job, pure and innocent admin!

• Love
Reactions: Checkmate
Could someone recommend to me a NTR VN where the antagonist actually cares about the woman he steals and isn't employing stuff like blackmail / rape / drugs / hypnosis etc. to win her over? Two existing titles I can think of that fit those criteria are
Walkure-A Slave and Kanojo no Karada ni Tsuita Aitsu no Kiss Ato ~Osananajimi no Kyonyuu Kanojo wa Senpai no Ookina Ude ni Tsutsumare Toroketa Emi o Ukaberu . If possible, games with English translations would be preferrable, though I would be interested in JP only titles as well.

This new version is sleek and responsive. I like it a lot.
Thank you for the hard work!

• Love

I can't say much because I usually only visit this thread, but it looks good :smile:

• Love

have not experimented much but it's an update the site really needed as it was feeling outdated I think and I like the new look as well. navagation is better and slick.

• Love
You could try to make harem ntr, as in real harem where the MC is with more than 1 girl and gets them all stolen, half the time harem + ntr get done the harem isn't really one (MC is only with 1 girl romantically).

PS: i say harem but even just 2 girls works, maybe adding 1 more that is close to all 3 like a mother or older guardian that also gets corrupted and stolen.
I'm not sure what you mean? You mean the MC would be married or on a romantic relationship with multiple women at the same time? I have no idea how I would write something like that, to be honest.

I'm not sure what you mean? You mean the MC would be married or on a romantic relationship with multiple women at the same time? I have no idea how I would write something like that, to be honest.
I would think its something like where in Tenchi Muyo, Tenchi is with all the girls. The girls arent just fighting over him and one wins him in the end. He gets all the girls. Now, the NTR would then be them each getting stolen away either by one guy or multiple guys. In fact, a true harem NTR would be a great way to have all the NTR tropes without, having to split into a single route.

Or if you dont want true harem, just have the wife/girlfriend. Then add in other girls, but build a proper relationship before they get corrupted. Like a co worker he respects, like a superior who is tough and no-nonsense, and helps him out. Have them interact in a way that shows he respects her. That way when she is corrupted that image of the strong responsible superiore is shattered. Even better if the one corrupting her is way lower on the totem pole, like a cocky new worker who slacks off, or a nasty janitor she clearly hates.

Same with a mom, she can be a kind loving mom who then gets turned into a cum dump by the guy he hates. The other girls don't need to be love interests, you just need to establish a connection in some way that can be broken. Like sister that's married to your best friend, you're ok with that relationship. She with a guy thats good to her, and your good friends with her husband, and on good terms with your sister. But then she gets stolen by some jackass, and you not only watch your friend fall into despair. You see your kind loving sister become some street whore.

You just need to build a proper relationship that can be broken.

anyone know where to download this
Toaru Fuufu No Hensai Keikaku and can you hook it with Textractor

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!