Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Last edited:
Got my hands on the game and it looks interesting but how do I go about hooking the text for WolfRPG games? Textractor is failing me on this one since it only manages to get bits and pieces of the text.
There's a dedicated "WolfRPG hooker", just search for it in google. It also has an embedded cheat engine and some QOL additions like adding a skip button for text.

There's a dedicated "WolfRPG hooker", just search for it in google. It also has an embedded cheat engine and some QOL additions like adding a skip button for text.

Couldn't find anything that matched that description. I'll just call it quits for now and try again later. Thanks though.

Got my hands on the game and it looks interesting but how do I go about hooking the text for WolfRPG games? Textractor is failing me on this one since it only manages to get bits and pieces of the text.

The steps mentioned here:
https://github.com/Artikash/Textractor/issues/932
worked for me. I haven't played it fully yet but so far it seems to capture only the necessary text without any gibberish.

As for the game, from what I played so far it's pretty good but it's more of a novel than a game. Sure there's walking around etc. but it's primarily just reading events, reading "memory" events using the magical spiritual skill thingy, and reading "NPC storylines" by interacting with them (they only have a few lines to say but they change every week creating many substories, sort of reminds of the Trails RPG games). The author claims there's a lot of events (170+) and they really mean it. I'm pretty sure there's so many of them that it's impossible to read them all in a single playthrough (unless there's more free time later in the game to go back to them). Starting a scene advances the time, and while the "memory" scenes stay around and you can check them out later (I think, the starting prompts sort of start fading out with time, I haven't tested if they disappear fully) you can sometimes miss out on the events that happen in real time. I don't think the story ever acknowledges what you did though, it all seems pretty linear (as in, everything seems to happen no matter if you read it or not) but I could be wrong about it – there are 3 different endings after all.

Spoil to me the end, please, thank you very much, I love NTR but I hate sad or tragic end. I like HAPPY END in my NTR

The protagonist just dies pointlessly with not even an attempt of resolving what little 'plot' there is. Far as I can tell, anyway. I've never understood why people seem to like NTRman's games so much, they're consistently poor in terms of character, writing and any sort of erotic pacing. His early image works were more than decent and his art is great in how actually mature he draws his milfs, but his games have always been disappointing to the extreme. I'm not even sure why this one was a game to begin with.

The protagonist just dies pointlessly with not even an attempt of resolving what little 'plot' there is. Far as I can tell, anyway. I've never understood why people seem to like NTRman's games so much, they're consistently poor in terms of character, writing and any sort of erotic pacing. His early image works were more than decent and his art is great in how actually mature he draws his milfs, but his games have always been disappointing to the extreme. I'm not even sure why this one was a game to begin with.

Thank you very much, i will not waste my time in this shit game then, i never played any NTRman's game but now that I knows that he created such kind of ntr game I will never play any NTRman's game. Thank you very much, MerrilMan

Reviews on f95 bombed this game because of how poor the quality of writing in general is, even compared to his other older games. There's basically no corruption and no plot, lol.

And its still better than most the crap that gets released recently. lol Had it been anyone other than NTRMAN it would have a perfect score. I highly doubt this is the final version either, NTRMAN is kinda a perfectionist and always worries about feedback. The arts is amazing, and he provided a mega link with gif and mp4 version of all scenes that was also leaked.

If your looking for a longer game with a lot of build up sure, it's not for you. But it's decent in my book. Just a quick piece of fast food to enjoy over an hour. He also got several games hes workin on at the same time. Which is definitely not a good idea in my opinion, but it keeps him from burning out I would reckon.

Its more netorase since the husband finds out pretty quick and end up just watching. And a couple fo the dialog options are not clickable, which leads me to belive its gonna get more later. Even if it doesnt, im fine with what we got. Not a master piece tryingf to redifine anything, just a short visual novel to get somthing out while he finishes his bigger works.

Spoil to me the end, please, thank you very much, I love NTR but I hate sad or tragic end. I like HAPPY END in my NTR

Yeah like MerrilMan said, it only has tragic death ending. Both of it. It sucks. If only they give more option for endings atleast it could redeem the game .

And its still better than most the crap that gets released recently. lol Had it been anyone other than NTRMAN it would have a perfect score. I highly doubt this is the final version either, NTRMAN is kinda a perfectionist and always worries about feedback. The arts is amazing, and he provided a mega link with gif and mp4 version of all scenes that was also leaked.

If your looking for a longer game with a lot of build up sure, it's not for you. But it's decent in my book. Just a quick piece of fast food to enjoy over an hour. He also got several games hes workin on at the same time. Which is definitely not a good idea in my opinion, but it keeps him from burning out I would reckon.

Its more netorase since the husband finds out pretty quick and end up just watching. And a couple fo the dialog options are not clickable, which leads me to belive its gonna get more later. Even if it doesnt, im fine with what we got. Not a master piece tryingf to redifine anything, just a short visual novel to get somthing out while he finishes his bigger works.

Yeah, the heroine design is great, the voice is good, and the ero scene was hot. I don't mind short progress actually. It was just the ending that like feels... "eh?"

Well considering there is unused scene. I hope NTRMAN could "Fix" this game in the future.

Yeah like MerrilMan said, it only has tragic death ending. Both of it. It sucks. If only they give more option for endings atleast it could redeem the game .

Yeah, the heroine design is great, the voice is good, and the ero scene was hot. I don't mind short progress actually. It was just the ending that like feels... "eh?"

Well considering there is unused scene. I hope NTRMAN could "Fix" this game in the future.

I swear one of the endings 'MC' kinda wins by becoming the captain. Still an L for the wife tho

Also I heard that it was ntrman writing the story but some1 else so maybe thats why. it seems so lacklustre. All in all I hope its not the final product and an update will come soon. Or he can drop it and just give us the next instalment of SOL: Gyaru edition

Not sure if someone posted this but https://www.kaguragames.com/product/spiral-dystopia/ got released? (or will today, not sure i saw this on F95 xD) anyway i personally never got much into this game but i plan t o buy it as soon as i can so they pick more Llim titles xD

Plñus who knows maybe the game will be more interesting now that i can actually understand it lol, i remember the machine translation (using ATLAS of all things back then xD) was horrible xD

PS: wrtie good reviews and subtly suggest Triangle Blue, I Can (the game), any Blue series game really people lol

Reactions: MerrilMan
Not sure if someone posted this but https://www.kaguragames.com/product/spiral-dystopia/ got released? (or will today, not sure i saw this on F95 xD) anyway i personally never got much into this game but i plan t o buy it as soon as i can so they pick more Llim titles xD

Plñus who knows maybe the game will be more interesting now that i can actually understand it lol, i remember the machine translation (using ATLAS of all things back then xD) was horrible xD

PS: wrtie good reviews and subtly suggest Triangle Blue, I Can (the game), any Blue series game really people lol

Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't aware of this. I always really enjoy Lilim's titles, especially any game with Kinmedai Pink's lovely art. Never gotten around to actually playing this one myself so I'll have to make sure I buy it; the Blue and Senki series are great so certainly be nice to get more of the games licensed.

Mijiishi's Alchemy Fantasy R, is a remake of the original Alchemy Fantasy title, featuring commissioned art, that debuted in March.

Never thought I'd play it, having already finished the original a long time ago and being worried about the "overly cutesy" Ci-En previews of the female lead, but I gave it a try and ended up hooked. Literally spent all day completing it in 1 session.

The plot and gameplay mechanics were nostalgic, the art contrary to my original reservations integrated seamlessly, and proper graphics lead to proper appreciation of the complete product.

Core mechanic is homunculus creation by blending together 2 sets of (mainly monster) semen. Battle wasn't particularly tedious until the last 3rd of the title, and the lewdness was perfect.

I already own the original but I plan to support the remake one day on a small discount. Hoping one day for a similar remake of Ruins of Luxoria, which I consider the most "ero" of all Mijiishi titles.

New potential heroine for short NTR side project I'm working on.
Sayako.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.