Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I suggest givving NTR.CASE02 —淫花、咲ク— https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01033712.html a try. It better then it looks and finding it a decent NTR. I;ve not finished it yet but it allows for NTR mystery and the main girl goes thru a nice corruption pace.

as for 寝取られバトルロイヤル~女神の孤島~調教師の潜む島. I took a look at the CG (dang images things where encrypted so that was fun to get around) way to many chractors from the looks. cover girl has hardly any scene not sure if I;ll give it a go.

I suggest givving NTR.CASE02 —淫花、咲ク— https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01033712.html a try. It better then it looks and finding it a decent NTR. I;ve not finished it yet but it allows for NTR mystery and the main girl goes thru a nice corruption pace.
Can confirm, it's way better than their first game that forced the mc to cheat on his loved one.
I just wish the childhood friend had a more lively/strong personality, but otherwise the game so far is really a good surprise, very enjoyable for ntr mystery lovers.

as for 寝取られバトルロイヤル~女神の孤島~調教師の潜む島. I took a look at the CG (dang images things where encrypted so that was fun to get around) way to many chractors from the looks. cover girl has hardly any scene not sure if I;ll give it a go.

My only dislike is how all the side stuff take way to long to lead anywhere if at all. SO far the only one that led to anything was the teacher, and a few are listed as complete. I hope thats just for that chapter as im only about 5hrs into the game so far. Im not really that invested in the childhood friend as she kinda got corrupted fast.

Decent game. Played the trial on whim when it was released on ci-en and it was a positive surprise then. Full version continued to be nice though the gating is a bit annoying. There isnt enough content to justify how many quests you need to do lol. That said some of them are nice and unpredictable (not all have bad endings for example). The main story is also ok though not unique. Given the improvement between games I have faith in this dev now. Maybe not to make masterpiece NTR games but solid mystery ones.

Lately also played 寝取られバトルロイヤル which is garbages. Wasted a couple hours and wont finish it. On the other hand I also played more Henteria Chronicles 3 and the Azur Lane NTR game by a Chinese dev. HC3 is still great (though monthly progression is slow) but everyone knows that. So Id rather recommend the latter. Not sure if anyone has made the comparison but its very similar to Spiral Legend. Its a game that wants to stand on its own and has NTR. Rather than only an NTR "game". That doesnt mean the NTR is weak though, on the contrary it hits harder since its part of this large story. Theres downside to this with the dev including too many combat mechanics (also like Spiral Legend) and demanding lots of grinding. Though you can just cheat like me lol. Havent finished it yet but its been a great surprise. Chinese NTR devs are doing great now it seems.

Also as far as upcoming NTR games in near future my #1 expected is still 空上 Kaede game. Its been really hot so far and I cant wait for conclusion to this saga. There should be a final trial this month though I bet it will only make wait worse. This month Nao should also release first trial for new VENUS game. Weirdly Im not hyped for that one yet. Maybe its because the heroine design doesnt call to me. The idea seems ambitious and its been a while since last proper mystery NTR from VENUS though. I bet that when its closer Ill end up excited again.

the Azur Lane NTR game by a Chinese dev.
Do you have a link for the full version of 和贝尔法斯特的异界冒险? I played the various demos and the actual content was enjoyable, I especially enjoyed it including York of all people, although the combat really was nothing short of obnoxious. The dev constantly nukes his pixiv though and even trying to buy the game when it released was way too obtuse for me because they only used a Chinese platform.

Guys besides NTRPG and HC, is there any other pixel art type NTR game you recommend? It may or may not be made in rpgmaker, but if I'm honest since I tried NTRPG and HC I really want to play games with that kind of graphics

[FAGS] [RJ201323] Sayoko ~The Summer of Wishing to Stars~

What the... did FAGS got purged from existence? Old link to dlsite doesn't work, can't find their games on dlsite search engine

Last edited:
What the... did FAGS got purged from existence? Old link to dlsite doesn't work, can't find their games on search engine

I think the liscense expired on dlsite, i still have it somewhere.....i think? My internet is sucking right now but i will see if i can upload it to mega tonight or tomorrow

I think the liscense expired on dlsite, i still have it somewhere.....i think? My internet is sucking right now but i will see if i can upload it to mega tonight or tomorrow
Thanks but no need to upload for my sake, I was just commenting that they disappeared from dlsite and I dont think I've ever seen that

Do you have a link for the full version of 和贝尔法斯特的异界冒险? I played the various demos and the actual content was enjoyable, I especially enjoyed it including York of all people, although the combat really was nothing short of obnoxious. The dev constantly nukes his pixiv though and even trying to buy the game when it released was way too obtuse for me because they only used a Chinese platform.

Had similar problem so I finally got it from here: https://gofile.io/d/MwBBph Very good game but yeah the combat is overdone. I respect a dev that want to do something beyond vanilla VX/MV combat. But this is too grindy and still not original since the tools are limited. Seems like hes making a new game so Im excited to see how hes improving.

What the... did FAGS got purged from existence? Old link to dlsite doesn't work, can't find their games on dlsite search engine
Weird indeed...

Had similar problem so I finally got it from here: https://gofile.io/d/MwBBph Very good game but yeah the combat is overdone. I respect a dev that want to do something beyond vanilla VX/MV combat. But this is too grindy and still not original since the tools are limited. Seems like hes making a new game so Im excited to see how hes improving.
Is it ntr mystery? And corruption? Do you need any knowledge of Azure Lane to play the game or it doesn't matter?
How do you enter the ntr route, hopefully it's not by being a total douche?

Is it ntr mystery? And corruption? Do you need any knowledge of Azure Lane to play the game or it doesn't matter?
How do you enter the ntr route, hopefully it's not by being a total douche?

No mystery for the player but theres lots of discreet sex where the protagonist doesnt know whats happening. The writing in general is intriguing. NTR route has a points system and early on theres a choice that gives you lots of NTR points. Its not being a douche but doing the right (careless) thing in that situation lol. Its not like those games where you have to be an asshole and then the girl naturally goes to someone else.

No mystery for the player but theres lots of discreet sex where the protagonist doesnt know whats happening. The writing in general is intriguing. NTR route has a points system and early on theres a choice that gives you lots of NTR points. Its not being a douche but doing the right (careless) thing in that situation lol. Its not like those games where you have to be an asshole and then the girl naturally goes to someone else.

Thanks, too bad there is no mystery, but at least mc isn't a douche yeah.

Do you know how to trigger the NTR properly? I only ask because I could not, for the life of me, figure out how to get the NTR point required to get the scene on the boat and thus start the process of Belfast's gradual corruption. You literally only need one solitary NTR point to start things but even after going through the project files I couldn't find what triggers it, so I've obviously overlooked something stupid. To make matters worse if you don't trigger the boat scene you're essentially locked out of the NTR I believe because you then can't get enough points to trigger any later scenes.
In the end I just altered the variable to make it work and I did the same with the protagonist's stats. I played the demos before but I swear the dev actually made the grind WORSE. I cannot stress, to anyone thinking of playing this, please, love yourself and cheat it, it's not worth the suffering. The fact the encounter rate is so pointlessly high too means that even being able to oneshot enemies won't get you through dungeons any faster and the bosses were clearly created by someone with nothing but contempt for humanity.
Still, the scenes are hot enough and what I do like are the little parts where Belfast's attitude changes toward the antagonist and they have their secret conversations and the like. Although honestly, I'm the sort of masochist who enjoys bad RPGmaker games anyway.

Do you know how to trigger the NTR properly? I only ask because I could not, for the life of me, figure out how to get the NTR point required to get the scene on the boat and thus start the process of Belfast's gradual corruption. You literally only need one solitary NTR point to start things but even after going through the project files I couldn't find what triggers it, so I've obviously overlooked something stupid. To make matters worse if you don't trigger the boat scene you're essentially locked out of the NTR I believe because you then can't get enough points to trigger any later scenes.
In the end I just altered the variable to make it work and I did the same with the protagonist's stats. I played the demos before but I swear the dev actually made the grind WORSE. I cannot stress, to anyone thinking of playing this, please, love yourself and cheat it, it's not worth the suffering. The fact the encounter rate is so pointlessly high too means that even being able to oneshot enemies won't get you through dungeons any faster and the bosses were clearly created by someone with nothing but contempt for humanity.
Still, the scenes are hot enough and what I do like are the little parts where Belfast's attitude changes toward the antagonist and they have their secret conversations and the like. Although honestly, I'm the sort of masochist who enjoys bad RPGmaker games anyway.

Didnt look at the flags so I dont know exactly how it works. But all I did during the first mission is step in to save the kidnapped girl when theres a choice. Belfast tells you before to be patient but if you rush she ends up captured and molested a bit in front of you. Then youre saved by the netori guy. That gives you a lot of NTR points and since then I never worried about it. And yeah just cheat lol. Youre told which battles will lead to extensive bad endings anyway if you want to see those.

The dev behind this work was in f95 forum couple of weeks ago in the netorare discussion section. This work was talked about a decent amount from what i remember.

I played the demos before but I swear the dev actually made the grind WORSE. I cannot stress, to anyone thinking of playing this, please, love yourself and cheat it, it's not worth the suffering. The fact the encounter rate is so pointlessly high too means that even being able to oneshot enemies won't get you through dungeons any faster and the bosses were clearly created by someone with nothing but contempt for humanity.
I can confirm that, I used mtool and disabled random battles, because holy shit that's insane!
Also every boss is way too difficult.
This dev knows ntr but damn he doesn't know proper pacing, with cheats the game is an enjoyable ntr, but without them it's simply torture.

Still, the scenes are hot enough and what I do like are the little parts where Belfast's attitude changes toward the antagonist and they have their secret conversations and the like.
That's the best part imo, the little discussions they have behind the back of the mc during serious moments, it's very hot, some kinda of ntr tsundere act I guess, kinda like mystery but not quite like it.
I'm still early in the game, though, so I wonder if the story will still manage to keep it together in the long run, since she fell way too fast. But at least the fact that she's still a clever character and didn't become the trope of "corrupted = dumb bimbo" is nice, corrupted cool headed characters are the best.
And I can confirm for the (ntr) sex scenes, damn the dev knows how to make them look hot!

Didnt look at the flags so I dont know exactly how it works. But all I did during the first mission is step in to save the kidnapped girl when theres a choice. Belfast tells you before to be patient but if you rush she ends up captured and molested a bit in front of you. Then youre saved by the netori guy. That gives you a lot of NTR points and since then I never worried about it. And yeah just cheat lol. Youre told which battles will lead to extensive bad endings anyway if you want to see those.
Yep, basically if you have the mc behave impulsively it gets you 70 ntr points, which makes the ntr path almost unavoidable.

Last edited:
The Steam page for my short goblin girl NTR side project is up now.
Goblin-Down.webp

Wishlist now on Steam if you want to help out

ANyone have [FAGS] Melito~夕陽丘次郎の歪んだ純愛 [RJ178382] ? I can't find it anywhere

New NTR Project called My Best Friend Kouta on f95.

Either close steam or remove the /lib/ folder from the download to solve the crashing. (Probably a steam check closing the game out)

Played chapter 1 and its lookin pretty good to me. Some dont like the big lips, but I really like the art style.

Story is you have a new GF from work, and you degenerate fat bastard friend is slowly corrupting her. While the MC is playing in a chess tournament the girl and friend start hanging out waiting on you ect. You can view the girls diary to view her POV of events that take place. Decent length for the initial release, but no sex yet. From what ive seen, it may end up with a ryona tag, as the girl seems to have an abuse fetish. The friend txts the girl that he wants to use her tits as punching bags, and to smack her face. And that she needs to send him a pic of her tits. This makes her wet and she sends the pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.