Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Speaking of Heiantei , when the fuck will they release the webpage for the game. Kinda sick of waiting every day XDDD. The game better truly be a masterpiece.

Any new mom NTR games out or are planned to come out? There is only this and I'm guessing it is coming out either Comiket 102 or in December. https://vndb.org/v34103#main

I think this is the second time you've said it, but no, that game is not mom ntr, in that game you are the husband.
And it comes out in April or May.

Speaking of Heiantei , when the fuck will they release the webpage for the game. Kinda sick of waiting every day XDDD. The game better truly be a masterpiece.

Website is opening this month, probably this weekend or next week, so the game will probably be released in April or May.

Ok guys, I'm going to leave here some NTR games that are good and maybe some of you don't know them. all the games are made in rpg maker so even if you have a bad computer you can play them.

The games have an interesting story (for NTR standards) and very good cg, in the same way it is not very difficult to find all the scenes and you can complete them in just over 2 hours.

The first one is Emma Milf Warrior Ruins Ancient Empire, it's a bit old game since it was created in 2014, but for me it's the best game from the developer and I still have hopes for a sequel. The design of the protagonist is very good (it is very noticeable that she is a milf) the same with the rest of the characters.

The scenes are very good and the cg too, of all the games this is possibly the longest since you have to explore some ruins to complete it, and to unlock some scenes you have to have certain stats. If you like NTR games with some history, this is your game.

The downside of the game is that it shows that the developer could have done more scenes, personally I would have liked a Yuri scene with Ellis and another where the husband is near Emma while she has sex with another man (there is a similar scene, but it is not so good because it has no cg)

https://mega.nz/#!4AJjiQaT!WC00tm9TvtlFL7yJIt0TAIBUYxlAh-AegGc2b0fueKo

The second one that I recommend is created by Happy Life and is called Minako. I love the design of the main character, and also the development of the story where the main character's husband takes her to his town and the action begins there. The game is something fast and direct so it is impossible to miss any scene, this game has 3 endings (if I remember correctly lol).

The CG are very good and several of the scenes will leave you very satisfied. For me the best ones are the ones that take place in the hotel (or past, I don't remember what it is lol) and one that takes place in the town's hot springs.

The only negative thing about the game is that at one point the husband realizes what is happening, honestly I like NTRs better where the husband never finds out anything. But otherwise it's a great game.

https://mega.nz/#!lD5kiT5D!cOGhp09Ajmg4r9w30-29Egnb4TOp4X8O5pvWyiAQG8w

Finally the last game that I am going to recommend is so to speak "a forbidden game" it is called Young Wife Souffle, created by Odontotyranus it is the game with the most scenes and cg it has of the three.

The design of the protagonist, although it is somewhat weak, the more you play, the more you like it, her personality is one that many of the wives in NTR usually like (she is faithful and affectionate with her husband).

As I said, it has a great variety of events and CG so you won't get bored very quickly, yes; I recommend you save or look for a guide because it is very easy to lose a scene.

A warning should be left with this game, this game contains shotacon content and other things that I don't remember what it is, but it was enough to get the game banned from various platforms..

As for the negative, I don't have much to say, I think that having so many scenes covers its negative points.

https://k2s.cc/file/6d6b8384d98e3/_Odontotyranus__Young_Wife_eng.rar

P.D: I couldn't find the game's mega link because they're all down.

And well, those would be my three recommendations for RPG NTR games, soon I will bring more but those are already a little more known.

See you soon :D

Yeah, there's couple that will release in this month. The one that I highly anticipate is from Poison

https://vndb.org/v39971

and this one

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ380098.html

Thank you. Both of these look good, and they are coming out in a couple of week, great!

I think this is the second time you've said it, but no, that game is not mom ntr, in that game you are the husband.
And it comes out in April or May.
I disagree. That's like saying Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay 2 has no mom NTR elements/routes because the dad is the protagonist. The degree to which it manifests in game we have to see, though. It would be foolishness to think otherwise in my opinion. The friend looks to be the delinquent type, which makes me assume it is one of those "I outgrew from" friends that the son had. This is already a weak bond in terms of familiarity if this is to be the case. The friend would then essentially just be another hot bloke for all intents and purposes, especially so if it is just all about the dad. Why the emphasis on him being the son's friend then? It could have just been a young random stud fucking the wife and it would have served the same purpose. We'll see though. That is at least how I view it. Good to know it will be coming out soon, thanks.

Last edited:
I disagree. That's like saying Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay 2 has no mom NTR elements/routes because the dad is the protagonist. The degree to which it manifests in game we have to see, though. It would be foolishness to think otherwise in my opinion. The friend looks to be the delinquent type, which makes me assume it is one of those "I outgrew from" friends that the son had. This is already a weak bond in terms of familiarity if this is to be the case. The friend would then essentially just be another hot bloke for all intents and purposes, especially so if it is just all about the dad. Why the emphasis on him being the son's friend then? It could have just been a young random stud fucking the wife and it would have served the same purpose. We'll see though. That is at least how I view it. Good to know it will be coming out soon, thanks.

Well, I assumed you thought the son was the protagonist.

Anyway, let's wait for the website to open and see if they have character pages, because I remember Frame saying that both son and daughter already left the nest and live in their own houses and they don't even appear in the game, only husband, wife and son's friend are in the game.

Any new netorase works?

Most recent I can think of is the Mijiishi Remake (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01022411.html). Besides that there's also this game (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01029065.html), but I haven't gotten my hands on it yet so I have nothing to say on it.
As for upcoming netorase games that I know of, there's a new Autonoe game that should be released in a week or two (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ01030391.html). Autonoe is pretty much solely mama x shota netorase which makes it stand out a bit, though I'm not really a fan of the writing for sex scenes.
Later on around July there's this promising title (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ01031310.html) that seems to be pure netorase with a happy ending. It seems like its the dev's first game but from what I've seen it looks a bit promising. Might be too lighthearted for my tastes though.

Reactions: stupid_army
because I remember Frame saying that both son and daughter already left the nest and live in their own houses and they don't even appear in the game, only husband, wife and son's friend are in the game.
I thought this too, but it just didn't make sense to me. Again why not just make it a random young guy she ran into then. But as you said we will see. Hopefully the website shines more info.

NTR教室~ヤリチン転校生は僕の彼女(幼なじみ)をオナホコレクションに加えたい~ is out now.
Bit pricey and no demo to see if I can text hook. so on the fence for now on getting it till I know I can read it some what

The netori guy is the one on top right? Also the image with text box doesn't look like anything new so i think you can hook it with anything (seens to be the same or similar to the engine Jinsei uses in their newer games, or that one yuri ntr used)

The netori guy is the one on top right? Also the image with text box doesn't look like anything new so i think you can hook it with anything (seens to be the same or similar to the engine Jinsei uses in their newer games, or that one yuri ntr used)

So the game doesn't have voice right ? How to hook the game btw ?

I cant get Textractor to hook at all. so last ditch effort I tired Mtool thou that mostly for RPGmaker games but it work just fine :O

netori the blond guy

I cant get Textractor to hook at all. so last ditch effort I tired Mtool thou that mostly for RPGmaker games but it work just fine :O

netori the blond guy

I managed to hook it to the point that it would translate the first sentence of every paragraph while randomly skipping entire sentences hahahah. This game is built in Tyrano so you need to search for the one hook that works with this specific game or it just won’t work.

My second option was going to be Mtool so it's good that you already confirmed that it works. Although since I’m a free user… no Sugoi for me. :(

The trial for 危ぶまれる変化 sequel is out in authors fanbox. Its looking great and might address issues people had with the previous game. Its so short and the game has no release date yet though. So Im not sure I recommend playing trial now lol.

Summary: 危ぶまれる変化 was a game about two childhood friend. The first part about their childhood and approaching danger was very hot NTR mystery. I wont spoil for people who havent played yet but Aya the childhood friend and wife in the second part of the story was fully corrupted. But a recurring character was her sister Kaede. She was always quiet and strong. Awkward around the protagonist but with the passage of the game its obvious she loves him. In the epilogue its revealed she moved somewhere with the protagonist to help him heal after the shock. Author revealed that it was her story that was always the main point. Think of two part VENUS games that do this. This Kaede game starts with them as an unofficially married couple in the boons. They have a decent life working in the field with nice townspeople. But they have some problems. Protagonist has ED since the shock of seeing Aya betray him so brutally. Theyre also bothered because the small town holds a revitalization plan every year. And this time its on them. They ask for advice to their neighbors a married couple. The husband starts acting a bit weird and purposely calls the protagonist to his home while the wife Kazumi is wandering around in underwear. He eventually reveals he has NTR fetish and asks the protagonist if he can sleep with his wife. Protagonist refuses because he cant betray Kaede. But something's been implanted in his mind.

Eventually theres a newcomer to the town. Its Miya a childhood friend of Kaede who left the town for the city because he was bored. Hes friendly and the guys love him but hes a playboy. Kaede cant stand him. She asks why Miya is back but he refuses to answer. Its revealed soon that he took a yakuzas woman when they come to the down looking for him. Protagonist pretends he doesnt know Miya to protect him but Kaede faces them. Its not because she cares about Miya at all but they were bothering the townspeople. Including molesting Kazumi which his husband is clearly aroused by lol. Eventually Kaede drags Miya in front of the Yakuza. They demand a crazy sum of money as compensation. Kaede says Miyas in the wrong but shes pissed at their attitude and demands. She says Miya should just give them all the money he has on him at the moment. The yakuza disagree and she beats them up because shes a karate expert. They accept the sum of money and leave pissed off. Miya wants to treat the whole town to a bbq as thanks for bailing him. Turns out he lied about the amount of money he had lol. At the bbq party Miya happens to trip while playing with the kids and grabs Kaedes boobs. Protagonist sees it and reacts for the first time. He remembers everything his neighbor said about NTR fetish and looks it up. Possible causes include trauma like the one he experienced. The trial ends there.

Pretty exciting setup that shouldnt have supernatural stuff like the first game had in the end. There are already hints that Miya is fulfilling the neighbors NTR desire with Kazumi. He might do the same with Kaede in the future. Maybe itll also involve the yakuza she pissed off. Or Shimoyama the teacher who took Aya getting both siblings lol. Knowing the author it looks like another NTRS turning NTR scenario.

New trial release so followup summary. After finding out that NTR propensity can be triggered by cheating trauma the protagonist is shocked. He runs to his nice neighbors house to ask for advice. But theres no one in their home. Instead he finds him in front of Miyas shack. Hes watching Miya have wild sex with his wife Kazumi. Neighbor tells the protagonist to wait and goes to him once those two are done. He confirms he asked Miya to have sex with his wife after the protagonist declined. All those scenes where it felt like there was something going on were true. Protagonist asks him if he moved to a small secluded town like this to plan a deal like that. Neighbor says that this is part of it too but stays vague like theres something else. No idea what this can foreshadow honestly. He tries to excuse himself and promise he wont bother protagonist and his wife. But then protagonist stops him and says he might have a similar propensity too. He explains that hes had ED since the cheating incient with his exwife. But that he reacted when Miya accidentally groped Kaedes breasts. Neighbor is understanding but hes trying to protect the protagonist because this is a dangerous deal. He even shows a photo of Miya and Kazumi having sex in that bbq party. He explains that its something he really should discuss with his partner. Since this is an important issue involving both of them.

Protagonist rushes back home and finds Kaede still awake. She was worried since hed left at night like that. Protagonist tries to explain everything thats going on. He frames it in a way that makes it sound better. First he says he might be cured and they could have sex. Then he explains that he got hard when Miya touched her breasts and what NTR propensity is. He explains that past cheating trauma can trigger it which really gets to Kaede. Since shes always been worried about whether he could move on from the whole affair with her sister. This softens Kaedes stance. She asks if hes decided on a partner. He proposes Miya but she hates the idea since she cant stand him. The conversation stalls and they go to sleep. The next day the protagonist is very apologetic. He tells Kaede that its ok to forget what he said. He might be able to find another cure. He says hes leaving to work early but instead he goes to the neighbor again. He asks if he could be Kaedes partner instead but the neighbor declines. For starters because even though hes gotten better he still struggles to get erection unless its NTR situation with his wife. But also because the affair with Miya seems to have improved the relationship with his wife. Shes hooked into it and hes able to have sex with her again too so theyre both feeling better. Theyre actually leaving town for a bit the next day because theyre going on a trip. Protagonist leaves dejected and finds Kaede waiting for him at the field. She guesses that he went to talk with the neighbor. Then she asks why he asked to have sex with Miya of all people. Protagonist just says that its exciting to him and then she demands that he goes back early to make dinner today. While he does she visits the neighbor herself. She tells him that she knows about the situation. What she didnt know is that he had that propensity too. And shes shocked to hear that it seems to really have improved his relationship with Kazumi. Neighbor doesnt want to pressure her but explains that it might be the only way to cure the protagonist.

Kaede comes back home and says she accepts the deal. Shell do it with Miya. But there are two conditions. One is that shell only use her hands, no sex. The other one is that protagonist cant be nearby looking. Protagonist wants to rush to Miyas home as fast as possible to strike the deal. They actually barge into his house while hes masturbating to AV. Nothing is shown here but the author showed an AV cover featuring protagonists exwife/Kaedes sister Aya. This seems like a strong hint about how hell find out about her current level of corruption. When protagonist tells Miya he has NTR fetish Miya gets exultant. Hes always wanted to have sex with Kaede. They explain the rules and hes still happy to do it. Theyre going to do it the next day. In the afternoon Miya approaches the protagonist to speak with him in private. Since hes helped him a lot he wants to help him bypass one of the rules. He proposes they record the act but since Kaede has amazing intuition hell hide the camera outside. This is the excuse to have more silhouette h scenes lol. Protagonist agrees. When the night comes Kaede leaves to Miyas house. Protagonist waits at home and gets very excited. When shes finally back he has a strong erection and asks that Kaede does the same thing to him. She jerks him off while he asks questions about doing it with Miya but shes very shy about the details. When she says that Miya asked that she shows him her boobs protagonist cums immediately. She says she didnt and realizes that the protagonist is disappointed even though he wants to hide it.

Kaede wants to go to sleep to organize her feelings but protagonist immediately goes to his computer to see if Miya sent the video. In the recording protagonist can see that Miya was constantly trying to flirt with Kaede. But she shut him down very coldly every time. Even then protagonist cums harder than before and is immediately hard again. Kaede catches him and is angry that they hid that. But then she sees how effective it was to get the protagonist going. She accepts that they can start recording it from now on. Protagonist also wants to convince her to do more than a clothed handjob but doesnt want to pressure her any more that day. The next day Miya asks protagonist how he felt about the video. Seeing his excitement he proposes an idea to him to convince Kaede to take it further. Protagonist tells her that itd be exciting to make a lottery about what she does with Miya and pushes hard to take it further. She ends up accepting but only as long as its things protagonist wrote and dont take it too far. She leaves to Miyas house after Naoto gives her the result for this first day of lottery. The trial ends there but the author left a teaser for the next scene. Its another silhouette h scene where you can see that shes supposed to undress till her underwear today. Trial ends definitely. Game still looks great but I still keep my initial advice. Its best to wait until its done because release is still god knows how many months away. And these are very mean stopping points lol.

In different topic I also completed first playthrough of NTR教室. The game is designed for multiple playthroughs though. I dont know if multiple endings but it feels like it has tons of flags. Overall it feels ambitious for indie effort but also rough. It needed more assets like CG for sure though first playthrough is mostly mystery so Im still missing a lot probably. So far it feels like Jinseis Iroyoridori with better NTR feeling but lot less polish.

The new AS game has one plot that make me laugh
Wife admit she was getting blackmailed by her Ex. But she said she can't stop having sex with him. And then she begging protag to divorce her. He refuse. And then she telling how slut she was, protag still won't budge. She showing her video of her and her Ex having sex, protag still won't leave her. She show him they having sex in hotel, and then ex propose to let him have sex with her, protag be like : Hell no. And then they having sex in the park, and wife begging to divorce him, but protag be like : I won't leave you. She then promise won't meet him again, but secretly fucking her Ex, and asking protag to divorce her. Protag: "I won't leave you i love you, you're the only one for me", Wife: "Awww", Ex: "Screw this i'm out".

And then they having sex, happily ever after

Most recent I can think of is the Mijiishi Remake (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01022411.html). Besides that there's also this game (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01029065.html), but I haven't gotten my hands on it yet so I have nothing to say on it.
As for upcoming netorase games that I know of, there's a new Autonoe game that should be released in a week or two (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ01030391.html). Autonoe is pretty much solely mama x shota netorase which makes it stand out a bit, though I'm not really a fan of the writing for sex scenes.
Later on around July there's this promising title (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ01031310.html) that seems to be pure netorase with a happy ending. It seems like its the dev's first game but from what I've seen it looks a bit promising. Might be too lighthearted for my tastes though.

カーヴァさんちの楽しい闘病生活UC looks interesting, the artwork looks beautiful, and the tagline "Dosukebe netorase RPG", make me curious.

Just found out this waffle game is being translated https://vndb.org/v19220, this is pure netorase or can it turn ntr?

Main routes are swapping (true route) and NTR, the netorase is a decently sized but smaller branch in comparison when you add up the NTR DLC.

NTR route is a let down. The plot has lots of character inconsistencies, lost opportunities, and is frankly overall a bit boring...should have intermixed it with netorase for cohesion.

Still a top-tier title. Exhilarating despite the flaws, I left a prior review here + there was subsequent chatter:
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssion-thread-44653/index1207.html#post6037300

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.