Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

For those who are waiting for Henteria Chronicles 3 update 3, it seems that a Chinese forum already shared it but it won't let me register to see the thread.

I recently noticed that my credit card is accepted on Patreon and on itch.io and it also lets me verify my PayPal account, I'm considering becoming a N_taii sponsor in patreon or buy the game in itch.oi to share the game.

However, for now it would only be the +5$ version because it is the only thing I can afford

Sorry to those people who wanted the +20$ version for the extra scenes (myself included). I know a guy shared the $20 version of Update 2 here, but there's no sign of life yet. Hopefully he will show up soon as the hero he is and share the update 3 $20 with everyone

20$ is a lot, i am thankfull for it but i am not going to be pissed off because someone doesn't give away 20$ xD, i honestly thought that was a 1 time thing because of christmass spirit xD

Do you know the specific link to the post, or even the day it was posted? You can view most of that stuff if you delete cookies after each action (like clicking a link or changing the page) But with no search function and bad MTL its gonna take a bit to sift through and find the specific post.

Found it when I disabled MTL, lol But they say no one has released it yet too.

Delete cookies of that site and you should be able to view the page. I love the emoji they use. lol

https://www.snow-plus.net/simple/index.php?t1719009.html

It asks for login page? So I have to delete the cookies to access it

yea, I have a plugin that allows me to delete the cookies of specific sites. After each page load if I delete the cookies I can open the links.

Do you know the specific link to the post, or even the day it was posted? You can view most of that stuff if you delete cookies after each action (like clicking a link or changing the page) But with no search function and bad MTL its gonna take a bit to sift through and find the specific post.

Found it when I disabled MTL, lol But they say no one has released it yet too.

Delete cookies of that site and you should be able to view the page. I love the emoji they use. lol

https://www.snow-plus.net/simple/index.php?t1719009.html

Well, I guess hopes have died for now lol, but we will also have to keep an eye on that forum to see if they share it there

I have a request for you guys that I hope you can help me with.

I was replaying the Lesbian NTR game https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/...m=affiliate&utm_source=vndb.org/&locale=ja_JP and was wondering if there are other games/VNs that follow the format of one single bull that steals all the women around the MC, eventually forming his own harem. It would be a great if there are scenes were the bull has sex with more than one woman at the same time, there are more than 2 women in the game and if they aren’t all milfs. It would be even better if the bull can get the girl’s virginities and he get’s the girls through seduction.

I’ve been searching for a while now but there’s so much out there that I feel lost hahaha so I figured that maybe someone here could help me. Oh! A perfect example of what I’m looking for is Iro Yoridori. An NTR Harem in essence.

So guys, what do you think about https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01006462.html ?
I remember someone making a mini-review, but only one. Reviews on dlsite are positive, some saying that it even has both great plot and gameplay even if you ignore the erotic elements? One of the reviews said that ntr-sex is not avoidable, but girls don't completely fall in the "true end" and still stay loyal in mind? It also seems to be almost 30-hour-long even for Japanese players and most of the time is spent on the gameplay. Is it as good as Kamidori or some of the better Fire Emblem games? It's just that there are better choices for a relatively quick fap without a deep story or gameplay, so I'm not sure if I should invest my time into it right now.

I was replaying the Lesbian NTR game https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/...m=affiliate&utm_source=vndb.org/&locale=ja_JP and was wondering if there are other games/VNs that follow the format of one single bull that steals all the women around the MC, eventually forming his own harem. It would be a great if there are scenes were the bull has sex with more than one woman at the same time, there are more than 2 women in the game and if they aren’t all milfs. It would be even better if the bull can get the girl’s virginities and he get’s the girls through seduction.

I’ve been searching for a while now but there’s so much out there that I feel lost hahaha so I figured that maybe someone here could help me. Oh! A perfect example of what I’m looking for is Iro Yoridori. An NTR Harem in essence.

Try Iro Yoridori: https://vndb.org/v19319

Leane of Legitimate Crown 2 is exactly that. But combat is really slow and annoying. The build-up is done well and takes a while before any scenes. I played on easy and it was still hard as hell imo. Most games that only allow NTR when you lose combat suck ass, and I don't care for doing that. But in this game, if you win, while the girls won't be taken by the enemy generals, you have another aspect of keeping the king happy by building him harems and letting him waste your war funds. If you don't do any of that the king sends guys to take the girls and put them in his harem.

In fact 2 of the girls in the main route get got no matter what you do(unless I just missed somthin), the feisty knight and the girl that saved you and housed you for several months. You go off to fight off an invasion and come back to the king just banging the hell out of them. The king being a guy they both hated for the several hours you played up until he becomes king. Basically, the invsionn comes and you send the girls to the capital to be safe, and in the several month your out fighting they get corrupted by the king.

Then the other girls who are all your generals will get taken to the king unless you actively stop it. The only big downside to this game is the dogshit combat. The game would be so much better if instead of turnbased ultra slow garbage combat it was just the game of Risk rules. COmbat you capture cities and such, but every cutscene event it resorts your units to the event area and you lose a ton of places, kind was pissin me off.

Honestly, I almost stopped, but that first NTR event hit perfectly, cause it really built up the repor with the girls and just to have this POS snatch them away while you were saving the kingdom.(You come back and find out he made himself King, and was dicking your girl) Not to mention placing the old kings wife who was a prim and propor lady as head of his harem, lol.

The version I played crashed at the first NTR event if that happens there is a patch, it happens if the king decides to bang a certain girl.

Leane of Legitimate Crown 2 is exactly that. But combat is really slow and annoying. The build-up is done well and takes a while before any scenes. I played on easy and it was still hard as hell imo. Most games that only allow NTR when you lose combat suck ass, and I don't care for doing that. But in this game, if you win, while the girls won't be taken by the enemy generals, you have another aspect of keeping the king happy by building him harems and letting him waste your war funds. If you don't do any of that the king sends guys to take the girls and put them in his harem.

In fact 2 of the girls in the main route get got no matter what you do(unless I just missed somthin), the feisty knight and the girl that saved you and housed you for several months. You go off to fight off an invasion and come back to the king just banging the hell out of them. The king being a guy they both hated for the several hours you played up until he becomes king. Basically, the invsionn comes and you send the girls to the capital to be safe, and in the several month your out fighting they get corrupted by the king.

Then the other girls who are all your generals will get taken to the king unless you actively stop it. The only big downside to this game is the dogshit combat. The game would be so much better if instead of turnbased ultra slow garbage combat it was just the game of Risk rules. COmbat you capture cities and such, but every cutscene event it resorts your units to the event area and you lose a ton of places, kind was pissin me off.

Honestly, I almost stopped, but that first NTR event hit perfectly, cause it really built up the repor with the girls and just to have this POS snatch them away while you were saving the kingdom.(You come back and find out he made himself King, and was dicking your girl) Not to mention placing the old kings wife who was a prim and propor lady as head of his harem, lol.

The version I played crashed at the first NTR event if that happens there is a patch, it happens if the king decides to bang a certain girl.

You probably played the old version. In newer versions NTR is avoidable. The game has three routes and the main heroine of the route (in your case it probably was the feisty knight girl) can be saved fron NTR if you make the right choice just before returning to the castle. BTW, you're probably just bad at strategy games or played the Japanese version with a machine translation, thus missing some gameplay elements. The game isn't that hard even on the highest difficulty and I enjoyed it to some extent, though it's not as good as, for example, Sengoku Rance. But let's be honest, even among non-hentai SRPGs, not many come close to Sengoku.
What I didn't like about Leane 2 is that the scenes themselves very rather short, it was as if the king was a premature ejaculator, lol.

I dont understand how to play this game :lapi_sad:

I just played for the scenes with the save file but holy some scenes were mid asf imo

Thank you for the replies. Unfortunately I’ve already played those games :(. That makes me think that either games that fit the NTR harem criteria are just hard to find because of tags and what not, or the scenario isn’t popular enough in Japan so there aren’t that many games/doujins made out of it. Perhaps it’s because authors prefer to use this kind of scenario for Netori instead of Netorare?

*sigh*

I just want more games where it’s only one dude stealing every girl. I find it a turn off when the Bull shares the girls with other people. Like, why? And 5 antagonist for 1 or 2 girls is getting kind of old. There are 2 doujins stories that are pretty good in the NTR Harem category. One is of To love Ru and the other is from Nisekoi. Rito getting cucked will always put a smile on my face.

Thank you for the replies. Unfortunately I’ve already played those games :(. That makes me think that either games that fit the NTR harem criteria are just hard to find because of tags and what not, or the scenario isn’t popular enough in Japan so there aren’t that many games/doujins made out of it. Perhaps it’s because authors prefer to use this kind of scenario for Netori instead of Netorare?

*sigh*

I just want more games where it’s only one dude stealing every girl. I find it a turn off when the Bull shares the girls with other people. Like, why? And 5 antagonist for 1 or 2 girls is getting kind of old. There are 2 doujins stories that are pretty good in the NTR Harem category. One is of To love Ru and the other is from Nisekoi. Rito getting cucked will always put a smile on my face.

I think is more that is hard to get a harem ntr working, is more easy with doujins since you can just ntr the harem that already exist for example, i had forgotten Iro Yori back when i also asked btw, i knew i was forgeting a big example!

Try the Netorare Nurse Trilogy, is not exactly what you ask but is close enough plus come the third game there is a twist that puts it closer to that (and they are just TOO GOOD!!)

I think is more that is hard to get a harem ntr working, is more easy with doujins since you can just ntr the harem that already exist for example, i had forgotten Iro Yori back when i also asked btw, i knew i was forgeting a big example!

Try the Netorare Nurse Trilogy, is not exactly what you ask but is close enough plus come the third game there is a twist that puts it closer to that (and they are just TOO GOOD!!)

Yeah, it’s definitely easier in doujins because authors can just grab the characters from any Harem and voila, they have a story. I guess that games going for the NTR Harem would need to have a stronger buildup for every character to work and that would take time.
What’s the title of the Netorare Nurse Trilogy? Or is that the title? Cause’ I’m not getting any results.

Yeah, it’s definitely easier in doujins because authors can just grab the characters from any Harem and voila, they have a story. I guess that games going for the NTR Harem would need to have a stronger buildup for every character to work and that would take time.
What’s the title of the Netorare Nurse Trilogy? Or is that the title? Cause’ I’m not getting any results.

https://vndb.org/v10247 first game, i suggest playing them in order, also as a bonus you can play it with only the MC POV in each game

I just finished playing NTRipper second game. The writting was top notch for Netorase genre. I can\t believe they only make two games. They should make more games in the future haha

I just finished playing NTRipper second game. The writting was top notch for Netorase genre. I can\t believe they only make two games. They should make more games in the future haha

I believe they're already in the process of making another game (https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/10099/article/550550). They started right after the second game so the game seems to have made decent progress by now. Might release in the next year or two.

Reactions: stupid_army
Ahem.. sorry, I'm late. Life's been happening. :redface:

Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 3 - The Peacekeepers
Update 3 - $20+ ver. Fix 1

Changelog:

Fix1 (31.01):
-An issue where a doppleganger of Leto would appear in the Duke's room on Lundath morning

-One could walk through the bar counter at the tavern on Soldath evening

-Lily would sometimes walk off the map in the tavern on Soldath evening

-Haylen's freeroam event (after her 2nd quest) would not always appear on Fridath evening

Update 3:
-Added Haylen and Lily’s 2nd quest of their respective storyline

-Added 2-ish new scenes (1 with Haylen, 1 with Lily) with PoV variations + smaller scenes

-Added one extra-scene

-All scenes added to the reminiscence room

-Added a few new maps

-Added 1 save for the beginning of Update 3 (save 4) and updated the save with all content unlocked (save 100)

-Added 4 new freeroam events (2 with Cyanna, one with Haylen, and one with Rose, + a bunch of other freeroam that are direct follow-ups to the side-quests, so easy to find)

-Added 2 new side characters for Haylen and Lily’s storyline, each with 3-4 new interactions on different timeframes

-Added 30+ new NPCs on the map + changed the dialogues of all recurrent NPCs (merchants, tourism booth, etc… except for the guards) for each single timeframe

-Updated Quest Board with new content

-fixed a bug where players could unknowingly bypass an unskippable main quest event by playing Lily’s 1st quest first, thus leaving them feeling confused on how to progress the main quest

- A few bug fixes, typo fixes and minor tweaks I can’t remember.
[HIDE-THANKS]MEGA Download: https://mega.nz/file/lUFmBCgR#a79UgOC9w_0HLLdMSGBgxQTsmwkIUau9Sqdki1oDtAc[/HIDE-THANKS]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM