Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Like I recommended a few pages ago, I’d suggest you play the new trial and see for yourself, it plays up to the point where you can choose which route you want. The game is fantastic and obviously a labor of love on account of the one-man dev team. Everything about it is a really quality work.

Do you use mtool to play it? Looks like I can’t translate it unless it’s premium. File too large

Do you use mtool to play it? Looks like I can’t translate it unless it’s premium. File too large

No, I don't use MTool for anything, there's no point and it can cause issues by modifying the game's files. I simply use Textractor which works perfectly with practically everything, including Orphanage, and Google Translate on my phone for image text if necessary.

No, I don't use MTool for anything, there's no point and it can cause issues by modifying the game's files. I simply use Textractor which works perfectly with practically everything, including Orphanage, and Google Translate on my phone for image text if necessary.

Mmm will try it with Orphanage then (although i wish there was a partial or i could use Mtool for the menus alone xD), last time i tried a similar game with Textextractor it didn't work very well (lots of missing text)

ホストに騙されて is great. Only a few minor issues away from being 10/10. The loop can get repititive around the end of NTR route if you go full corruption. Though its easy to skip or just go fast through it. Itd be nice to show the corruption more visually since the plot alludes to it. And Id have liked a final scene like certain Jinsei game since its a similar setup. But these are just things keeping it away from perfectly executing what it is. Art is beautiful, heroine has great character (doesnt mean shes a good person or smart lol) and arc across the game, realtime update mechanics are hot as hell.

Also bought Orphanage but dont know if Ill play soon. Wanted to support the effort though.

ホストに騙されて is great. Only a few minor issues away from being 10/10. The loop can get repititive around the end of NTR route if you go full corruption. Though its easy to skip or just go fast through it. Itd be nice to show the corruption more visually since the plot alludes to it. And Id have liked a final scene like certain Jinsei game since its a similar setup. But these are just things keeping it away from perfectly executing what it is. Art is beautiful, heroine has great character (doesnt mean shes a good person or smart lol) and arc across the game, realtime update mechanics are hot as hell.
How long is the game?

About 3-4 hours. Not sure I agree that it's a great game - it has some really good ideas but execution is middling and repetitive.

All that said, better than the average RPGMaker shovelware fare and the real-time stat updates + SNS tweets were nicely done

About 3-4 hours. Not sure I agree that it's a great game - it has some really good ideas but execution is middling and repetitive.

All that said, better than the average RPGMaker shovelware fare and the real-time stat updates + SNS tweets were nicely done

I went full in and took me 15 hours and that just from the guys point of view, thou I did do a lot of the part time job to buy lots of incense to make the girl horny and energy drinks to make the bulls horny. (I could have cheated with MT but wanted the full experience and also watched every scene in real time and yeah it got repetitive in the end.) poor girl was past 200 hours of cheating sex by the time I got to the end. I do agree and wish she showed more change. she just have the same lines and expression when she wake the mc up. also the ending had not much pay off (it's the kind of NTR ending I not a fan of not bad but for me it had so much build up with no pay off XD). got to into it that I feel drained and I still got the girls prospective to do.

for a first time work it's really good but I see room for more improvement I hope the dev dose even better in their next work.

she just have the same lines and expression when she wake the mc up.

Yeah, I could not feel the gradual corruption in their daily lives, many of the interactions never change. It would be nice to have some different text when she wakes you, when you chat with her or when you talk with the ntrguys. The game also gets very repetitive towards the end, when there is no point in doing any activity anymore and you need to skip 8 to 11 days to progress the story. The game has a good premise, art, and scenes, but the execution is a bit rough. Despite this, I liked it overall and I am looking forward to new releases from this dev.

I went full in and took me 15 hours and that just from the guys point of view, thou I did do a lot of the part time job to buy lots of incense to make the girl horny and energy drinks to make the bulls horny. (I could have cheated with MT but wanted the full experience and also watched every scene in real time and yeah it got repetitive in the end.) poor girl was past 200 hours of cheating sex by the time I got to the end. I do agree and wish she showed more change. she just have the same lines and expression when she wake the mc up. also the ending had not much pay off (it's the kind of NTR ending I not a fan of not bad but for me it had so much build up with no pay off XD). got to into it that I feel drained and I still got the girls prospective to do.

for a first time work it's really good but I see room for more improvement I hope the dev dose even better in their next work.

That is what reviews and constructive critique comments are for!! Although if i may say try to pimpoint 1 important aspect that is easy to explain (so it stays concrete) and not so hard to execute, for example you can say it would be nice her dialogues changed like you said.

The ending could be too but i think that is a more complex matter, plus some people probably do like the ending anyway xD

anyone knows how to hook text from unity games? or what tools yall using?

Last edited:
Hi! Does anyone know about ntr works with a historical setting similar to this one: "Tsuma no Fuyugomori Kashidasareta Karada"? I think it's a really hot setup because of the plausibility of it.

I too have been waiting for HC3 T_T

Ive been waiting all day, didnt wanna say anything

Relax dude, we just have to be patient and wait, sooner or later someone will release it or we just have to wait for N_taii to release the free version

Although personally I'm going to wait for the +20 version for the extra scenes

Any games with decent netorase content lately? Even a scene or 2 will suffice.

Idk, recently the netorase does not have good game, you can try Anata No Tsuma No Futei Na Nichijou from Heisendou. Although it is not perfect, it has a very good CG and it is not very difficult to get the scenes

Been trying out 群青のオルファネージ. Anyone know if it's possible to increase font size? Using high resolution monitor and everything just looks so small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック