Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

...What? That's Diopetes's game which had a pointless five second trial the other day; that has literally nothing to do with Cominami's 群青のオルファネージ ~淫欲に堕ちゆく無垢なる少女~ (aka: Orphanage under the blue moment sky). Hell, Diopete's game isn't even a SRPG.

You can find Orphanage's demo here: https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/6302/article/335961. Although it is from several years ago now. The dev also made a webpage for the game if you don't want to dig through the ci-en for more details: https://cominami.wixsite.com/gunjo/home.

thanks Animefan_09 made it sound like Orphanage had a new demo or that the dev did an English demo. Ive been watching the dev so was all "how did I miss that?" :eek:

other news:
played 金色の冷笑 and not sure it;s my type really. I forget the term used for the unrequited love used but you play a character that just admired the princess night from afar since you are a grunt. as for the ending

everything seems to have gone just as she planed and the guy that looked to be corrupting her kills him self cause blood contract reasons. princess night also has a succubus testing you and that what the weird delusions are. so twist ending no corruption going on cause she pretty corrupted in the first place XD.

thanks Animefan_09 made it sound like Orphanage had a new demo or that the dev did an English demo. Ive been watching the dev so was all "how did I miss that?" :eek:

other news:
played 金色の冷笑 and not sure it;s my type really. I forget the term used for the unrequited love used but you play a character that just admired the princess night from afar since you are a grunt. as for the ending

everything seems to have gone just as she planed and the guy that looked to be corrupting her kills him self cause blood contract reasons. princess night also has a succubus testing you and that what the weird delusions are. so twist ending no corruption going on cause she pretty corrupted in the first place XD.

i have played 金色の冷笑 also, but i can only unlock end 1 from beating training battle. Can you spoil me the content of ending 2 and ending 3?

i have played 金色の冷笑 also, but i can only unlock end 1 from beating training battle. Can you spoil me the content of ending 2 and ending 3?

only got ending 2. (the one I described) all I did is get full glossary and beat training battle. the ending gave the final glossary page. not sure I want to replay to try and find the 3rd ening

not sure how ending one was but 2nd it shows she knew that the MC was watching the entire time and is in league with the shop owner. she also part of the illegal H product showcasing her shelf and makeing money off it. MC never find out about this, shop owner tries to see if MC will give info but is tight liped.

only got ending 2. (the one I described) all I did is get full glossary and beat training battle. the ending gave the final glossary page. not sure I want to replay to try and find the 3rd ening

not sure how ending one was but 2nd it shows she knew that the MC was watching the entire time and is in league with the shop owner. she also part of the illegal H product showcasing her shelf and makeing money off it. MC never find out about this, shop owner tries to see if MC will give info but is tight liped.

thx for spoiler haha, ending 1 is like incomplete version of ending 2 ( i didnt completed all glossary so i end with ending 1)

other news:

It's BSS ('ぼくがさきにすきだったのに' or 'Even though I liked her first'). For me it actually worked well here, what with NukoMajin's typically indomitable heroine and the whole peeping element which made the scenes so much more erotic. The problem is that the game is just so terribly short and ends completely prematurely; although considering it's NukoMajin the fact that her corruption and expressiveness were all an act is something to be expected. It's erotic and not exactly a waste of a few hours, but it's pretty forgettable.

Well, about the orphanage game i am not sure it will really come out in january, i think that already is a delayed release date but honestly i don't mind waiting to be sure the dev releases the game with as few bugs as they can, i hate seeing good games (both h and normal) ruined because they release them with too many bugs

Btw was that one also going to be released in english (even just partially)?

Cominami has been working on it by themselves for over four years, so I'd say it releases when it releases. They have had some professional bug testing it apparently, although the late January release isn't watertight or anything. And I don't believe I recall ever seeing an English version ever being mentioned.

This might be a longshot, but does anyone happen to have a save for 金色の冷笑 just after or just before the first blowjob peeking scene? My game broke after that and even if I reload earlier saves the next day just loops forever and I can't progress, character sprites dissapear etc. My save must have been corrupted somewhere and I just don't feel like starting over.

This might be a longshot, but does anyone happen to have a save for 金色の冷笑 just after or just before the first blowjob peeking scene? My game broke after that and even if I reload earlier saves the next day just loops forever and I can't progress, character sprites dissapear etc. My save must have been corrupted somewhere and I just don't feel like starting over.

Here's mine from literally just before the scene: https://anonfiles.com/9a7fh5P8y1/file5_zip

did you succeed? here it is still bugging, and the save from the post above doesn't work.

The new Anim game really short and didnt feel it was high quality has previous games, kinda dissapointed.

Here's mine from literally just before the scene: https://anonfiles.com/9a7fh5P8y1/file5_zip

Thank you! It worked. I think I figured out how to break the game too, and what might have happened to my first save/run. If you ever interact with the door to the Lord's chambers without it having the heart icon above it, the game seems to rerun an earlier scene, and that gets you stuck in some fucky loop that bugs out after a while.

I read this on e-hentai yesterday, absolutely up my alley: https://e-hentai.org/g/2415951/a12c21411c/
Tomboy ntr with hot antagonist. It's still not 10/10, because the "corruption" if you can even call it that, was so sudden and without real consequences other than "magic hypnosis" kind of deal.

But the short hair girl's character design, her initial hostility and pompous attitude towards the villain was really fucking hot. An actual strong, female character with her own agenda and voice.

It's really a shame the author does not have ability to right anything more than that. It's kind of his style to go from set up to "finished product" and the girls being submissive cum slut without a single panel. Honestly, for me most of the fun is to slowly let these kind of strong females realize that they're powerless, weak and vulnerable to someone that they initially looked down upon.

I read this on e-hentai yesterday, absolutely up my alley: https://e-hentai.org/g/2415951/a12c21411c/
Tomboy ntr with hot antagonist. It's still not 10/10, because the "corruption" if you can even call it that, was so sudden and without real consequences other than "magic hypnosis" kind of deal.

But the short hair girl's character design, her initial hostility and pompous attitude towards the villain was really fucking hot. An actual strong, female character with her own agenda and voice.

It's really a shame the author does not have ability to right anything more than that. It's kind of his style to go from set up to "finished product" and the girls being submissive cum slut without a single panel. Honestly, for me most of the fun is to slowly let these kind of strong females realize that they're powerless, weak and vulnerable to someone that they initially looked down upon.

Damn I dislike seeing mind control and NTR combined together. It just doesn’t hit the same :(

Damn I dislike seeing mind control and NTR combined together. It just doesn’t hit the same :(

I have seen it work, but to be fair most of the times it works its also because there is a much heavier emphasis on the corruption aspect, and soemtiems ont he hopelesness of it.

Most MC ntr i have seen work are when the MC is subtle.

Also happy new year people!!!

So VENUS released a short /ss/ NTR story. https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/220/article/772897
I'm so surprised to see a full shotacon NTR story from this circle. I mean there is some bratty shota doing NTR stuff in the Summer Salt series but i didn't expect a full game (even if it's short) about it.
What did you guys think about the game?

And happy new year!

Man I can’t believe how underwhelming comiket 101 was. One if the most lacklusters for sure

I have seen some nice ones already, honestly i think is better than C100 xD

Of course i get the feeling we didn't se everything from C100, and must of it was released digitaly so i only found out it was from C100 later, could happen this time too.

Someone needs to read some Enzin works XDDD. That circle mixes NTR and mind control in a unbelievable genius way.

You must unlock high level ero scene on the area you want to peep. And protag suspicion point need to be high.

狙われた妻・咲菜 ~かつて地下アイドルだった妻に突きつけられる歪んだ欲望 from atelier sakura is out yet?

狙われた妻・咲菜 ~かつて地下アイドルだった妻に突きつけられる歪んだ欲望 from atelier sakura is out yet?

maybe it looks so lackluster no one pick it up XD. Ive look around and not seen it. next one 好きだった幼馴染がクラスメイトのオモチャになっていた件 looks some what interesting so hopefully get pick up.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ432438.html

A hardcore netorase-to-netorare game with a loli wife. There's pretty much zero build up before cheating, i.e. no actual scenes to develop the relationship between the silent self-insert MC and the girl, but otherwise it's quite an experience. The format is a unique blend of a "netorase report" and an actual h-scene, the first time I saw one and I loved it. Very immersive cuckolding experience and some extreme scenes when you enter actual "routes". My biggest complaint is that, as I said, vanilla said of the story is basically non-existent, there's no even h-scene of sex with the MC and "good endings" where you stop the play literally have a couple of sentences, lol.

Btw, new game from the Gyu-circle.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01007726.html

The art is very unique and pleasant to the eye, but for some reason the game also has the netori tag. Most of their games actually have too weak of an ntr element as they have female MC, so my hopes aren't that high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!