Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I run a similar setup to yours. But you use two regex filters extensions? Or did I misread?
I use the basic Regex filters from the github, and I use Regex Replacer to add parentheses around textbox names so they don't get lumped into the text itself. And then the usual Replacer for those names.

I use the basic Regex filters from the github, and I use Regex Replacer to add parentheses around textbox names so they don't get lumped into the text itself. And then the usual Replacer for those names.

Mind sharing your setup? Not sure if it's easy to just zip it up and upload it.

I had no idea there was two different ones. At the risk of sounding like a blithering idiot. Do you mind linking this basic regex filter? Maybe I'm mixing up extension since it has been a long time that I MTL'd a novel, but doesn't the regex extension that come with textractor do every regex filtering, the replacer extension is for the odd kanji that doesn't translate well, no? Also ty

Mind sharing your setup? Not sure if it's easy to just zip it up and upload it.
I had no idea there was two different ones. At the risk of sounding like a blithering idiot. Do you mind linking this basic regex filter? Maybe I'm mixing up extension since it has been a long time that I MTL'd a novel, but doesn't the regex extension that come with textractor do every regex filtering, the replacer extension is for the odd kanji that doesn't translate well, no? Also ty
Like I said, I use both the ‘Regex Filter’ and ‘Regex Replacer’ functions, both of which do indeed already come with Textractor.
For the ‘Regex Filter’ I merely use two of the filters from the github FAQ (\s and <.+?>), while with ‘Regex Replacer’ I use this: |REGEX|(^\w+)[「『(]|BECOMES|【$1】|MODIFIER||END| which helps to isolate character names (as in, inside name boxes) from actually spoken text. I also use the ‘Replacer’ function simply to replace said names before they go to translation (and are typically garbled).

so as ur a person who enjoys this guys works can u or some1 who reads this explain the sakura chapters. I think I downloaded the previous 2 releases 1.0 and the 1 before that, but it seems its not the whole game as it starts from certain points. And is there anyway to unlock full scenes cuz i think im missing some.

so as ur a person who enjoys this guys works can u or some1 who reads this explain the sakura chapters. I think I downloaded the previous 2 releases 1.0 and the 1 before that, but it seems its not the whole game as it starts from certain points. And is there anyway to unlock full scenes cuz i think im missing some.

It was a game that grew up as the dev practiced, the next chapter is supposed to be the last but the dev has planned more FGO games, hell i think the Nero remake has quite a few hints of what the girls in the enxt ones will be.

Anyway game grew quite big wich is why it was decided to separate it into 3 parts.

It was a game that grew up as the dev practiced, the next chapter is supposed to be the last but the dev has planned more FGO games, hell i think the Nero remake has quite a few hints of what the girls in the enxt ones will be.

Anyway game grew quite big wich is why it was decided to separate it into 3 parts.

oh ok thx for the info. So i got sakura day 2 and the 1.0 update. Is there any reason to play the 1st release? Also does any1 hav save for 1.0. I think i hav all of sakuras sccenes but only a bit of the other girls. Theres like 5 other girls in the scene room but barely any scenes with em

NTR game news

サークルdiopetes released a free English demo for his game
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/11526/article/762688

Engraved Pleasure released an update patch
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/9928/article/761419

夢うつつの刻 everything but the final true route is done. sounds like it wont be a happy ending thou :eek: still final route got a lot of work ahead from the look of it.
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/8328/article/761728

NTRRPG~堕落の塔と異種たちの狂宴~ still looking to be finished this month
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/13432/article/761576

ホストに騙されて -知らぬ間に調教されていく彼女- is being delayed till next month :( dev been bug fixing and the real time NTR update are slowing the game down to much. NTR sex timer might not make it in the final game cause of that (and that what set it a part from other NTR status updates games)
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/14065/article/760031

Anyone has 刻まれた快感 Engraved Pleasure 1.11?

oh ok thx for the info. So i got sakura day 2 and the 1.0 update. Is there any reason to play the 1st release? Also does any1 hav save for 1.0. I think i hav all of sakuras sccenes but only a bit of the other girls. Theres like 5 other girls in the scene room but barely any scenes with em

those girls dont really have scenes yet/have scenes in the older version of the game when it focused more on scathach, but like animefan said the game got bigger and the dev decided to break it down into parts,also its has no real female/bull pov though supposedly the dev plans to implement that later and fans have been asking but for not it looks like they're just doing it this way.

淫習のカクリヨ村~メスバレ厳禁モラトリアム~ works well in mtool- definitely should have an NTR tag on dlsite given it has a NTR safe option and lots of warnings about it throughout game- but they're mostly bad ends I guess..

Speaking of bad ends- I know how to get most but the yandereNTR route I just can not figure out how to get. I can turn the tag on in mtool and run into it- of course there's also the recollection room(though it is missing some scenes) but I just don't know how to start it naturally- anyone have any clue? The one with the semen shirt guy and the human pets..?..

those girls dont really have scenes yet/have scenes in the older version of the game when it focused more on scathach, but like animefan said the game got bigger and the dev decided to break it down into parts,also its has no real female/bull pov though supposedly the dev plans to implement that later and fans have been asking but for not it looks like they're just doing it this way.

That'd be pretty cool. Games rlly gd already so any improvements is a bonus. His new SAO rpg seems pretty gd as well. Implemented more of a combat based system for this 1 which is nice

any hero for the new team anim game

give it a day or 2. Didnt even know it was out yet. Nice

@JokerTNTR

It's amazing as expect for a swapping game. Just don't expect a full blown NTR this time XDD.

If you plan to play the new ANIM.teamMM game I got it MTLed by Sugoi.
I kind of went through & touched just around 250-300 lines with repeating characters which is a problem with that translator, and a bit of FLOW part - put numers in place and line breaks in FLOW descriptions, quickly translated FLOW pic. There are no breaks in dialogues so I suggest using Segoi UI font as in NTR Homestay as it's relatively small and more dialogues will fit in one line. Everything goes into main folder.

- cg folder - contains FLOW pic
- aisai_sce - dialogues
- aisai_define - FLOW & reminiscence descriptions

Like I said, I use both the ‘Regex Filter’ and ‘Regex Replacer’ functions, both of which do indeed already come with Textractor.
For the ‘Regex Filter’ I merely use two of the filters from the github FAQ (\s and <.+?>), while with ‘Regex Replacer’ I use this: |REGEX|(^\w+)[「『(]|BECOMES|【$1】|MODIFIER||END| which helps to isolate character names (as in, inside name boxes) from actually spoken text. I also use the ‘Replacer’ function simply to replace said names before they go to translation (and are typically garbled).

Thank you taking the time to share. Duly noted. I for example just used the "regex filter" to edit special characters and strange jap punctuation. I have noticed if you edit out the ending Jap bracket. So for example "』" and "」" You get a much better translation. You can leave the first bracket(I say bracket but I know they are Japanese quotations) in.

one to keep an eye on. dev aiming for june 2023 but not sure at this point cause story not yet finished
アメリ・ブランシェットは何度も堕ちる ~カレドニー魔法学院と繰り返す一週間~
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ01006672.html
blog post: https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/69/article/762789

magic school rumored to be summoning demons so MC and love interest Amelie are sent undercover to find out if true. if they fail the magic division will be disbanded since it's not like but nobles and the like. MC want to get closer to Amelie but starts seeing her with another man D:
has NTR status and somehow in the story the MC is in a time loop repeating the same week over and over but Amelie NTR status dose not reset. The more you repeat it, the more naughtier Amelie becomes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.