Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Well I found version in eng on svscomics

No, as Prettz already stated there is no English version.
First of all, that website is not at all trustworthy and it simply hosts links to files uploaded by random people, you would have to be quite literally insane to actually download anything from there. Second, any 'translation' you find like that is almost always the result of someone ripping out the game's text, lazily forcing it through machine translation en masse and then jamming it back into the game; this causes the errors you often see people complaining about and is the very crudest MTL imaginable. Setting up MTL yourself is entirely straightforward and can be customised to provide a better, cleaner and far more accurate translation than that sort of lazy garbage.
At the very least, people really should know better than to download things from such shady websites.

First of all, that website is not at all trustworthy and it simply hosts links to files uploaded by random people, you would have to be quite literally insane to actually download anything from there. Second, any 'translation' you find like that is almost always the result of someone ripping out the game's text, lazily forcing it through machine translation en masse and then jamming it back into the game; this causes the errors you often see people complaining about and is the very crudest MTL imaginable. Setting up MTL yourself is entirely straightforward and can be customised to provide a better, cleaner and far more accurate translation than that sort of lazy garbage.
At the very least, people really should know better than to download things from such shady websites.

I didn't know that svscomics are "shady" site but I checked the game Engraved_Pleasure and have mtl edit you can understand what they say so it's legit with that game I share...
I just did want to help others and you complain about it moaning around...it sound ungrateful to me all you remarks it was pointless on my comment...

and about of lazy people you did not even look if it was good mtl or bad one of what I share "At the very least some people" really need to check the content before they talk shity about others post...but don't worry I will more careful next time ;) and I will limit myself not sharing with others people around here, in this days even if you make a good deed someone will wake up and complaining about it...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Peace out!!!

Last edited:
I have spare old weak laptop to play these vn/rpg games..these kinda websites and download probably wrecked a lot of damage but it’s like a 7 year laptop so definitely slowed down a lot.

I didn't know that svscomics are "shady" site but I checked the game Engraved_Pleasure and have mtl edit you can understand what they say so it's legit with that game I share...
I just did want to help others and you complain about it moaning around...it sound ungrateful to me all you remarks it was pointless on my comment...

and about of lazy people you did not even look if it was good mtl or bad one of what I share "At the very least some people" really need to check the content before they talk shity about others post...but don't worry I will more careful next time ;) and I will limit myself not sharing with others people around here, in this days even if you make a good deed someone will wake up and complaining about it...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Peace out!!!

I've look at it and tested out and nothing bad with it but using something like MTool to translate will get you a better experience for this game in my opinion. I don't consider it a Eng version since it's just MTL inserted in it and if it just a MTL might as well use the tool yourself I say unless it's something like spiral legend where the script it so large MTool wont work on it unless you are a patron member. Also looking at the version you downloaded it seem to not have translated the status pages D: that part of the NTR fun for the game.

as for sketchy sites well Mtool can be seen as sketchy as well so I can't judge on that. it is a tool virus security programs start yelling that it looks sketchy as hell most the time considering it's injecting itself it another program when used.

I've look at it and tested out and nothing bad with it but using something like MTool to translate will get you a better experience for this game in my opinion. I don't consider it a Eng version since it's just MTL inserted in it and if it just a MTL might as well use the tool yourself I say unless it's something like spiral legend where the script it so large MTool wont work on it unless you are a patron member. Also looking at the version you downloaded it seem to not have translated the status pages D: that part of the NTR fun for the game.

as for sketchy sites well Mtool can be seen as sketchy as well so I can't judge on that. it is a tool virus security programs start yelling that it looks sketchy as hell most the time considering it's injecting itself it another program when used.

I simply do not understand why people wouldn't just use Textractor, especially with its DeepL support and the ability to actually edit your translation on the fly, either with filters and replacements or simply by isolating filler characters which typically degrade the translation quality. It works with practically everything, is completely free, and easy to use as per your needs. Besides, RPGmaker games really don't like their files being messed with most of the time (hence bugs).

Well I found version in eng on svscomics, but the mirrors are so slow...

after 5 hours of download finally I get it and I be the santa for you guys Enjoy!!!;):D

***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Thanks for sharing, it help me a lot :D

I simply do not understand why people wouldn't just use Textractor, especially with its DeepL support and the ability to actually edit your translation on the fly, either with filters and replacements or simply by isolating filler characters which typically degrade the translation quality. It works with practically everything, is completely free, and easy to use as per your needs. Besides, RPGmaker games really don't like their files being messed with most of the time (hence bugs).

One word: lazyness

Mmm i know of the regex filter but how do you fix translations? I used to do that with ATLAS + TA, mostly for names and found it really usefull, so much in fact sometimes i still use atlas and not just because my internet can suck xD

PS: speaking of internet speed and lazyness i have seen people complain about the seconds it can take fot textractor to translate, like they complain about the 1 or 2 seconds it can take?!?!

One word: lazyness

Mmm i know of the regex filter but how do you fix translations? I used to do that with ATLAS + TA, mostly for names and found it really usefull, so much in fact sometimes i still use atlas and not just because my internet can suck xD

PS: speaking of internet speed and lazyness i have seen people complain about the seconds it can take fot textractor to translate, like they complain about the 1 or 2 seconds it can take?!?!

My extensions look like this: The ‘remove’ functions (Remove Repeated Characters, Remove Repeated Phrases) followed by the Regex Filter to discard junk characters, copy to clipboard, then the regex and regular replacers (the regular replacer allows you to automatically replace all names, which MTL always struggles with; get the names from VNDB if you need to), and finished off with DeepL.
This will usually give you the cleanest translation readily available, although it depends on how good your hook is of course. You can also isolate and copy specific text from the hook so it’ll be translated by itself in clipboard if necessary, I used to prefer ITHVNR + TA for this reason but the former no longer works on my computer sadly. And if I do need images (for menus and their sexual statistics usually) translated usually Google Translate app on my phone is simple and easy.
Tools that translate enmasse and then put the text back into the game don’t do any of this, and their output is completely uneditable besides; they’re not even faster or more convenient to begin with which is why I’m always bemused it’s something so many people seem to do.

My extensions look like this: The ‘remove’ functions (Remove Repeated Characters, Remove Repeated Phrases) followed by the Regex Filter to discard junk characters, copy to clipboard, then the regex and regular replacers (the regular replacer allows you to automatically replace all names, which MTL always struggles with; get the names from VNDB if you need to), and finished off with DeepL.
This will usually give you the cleanest translation readily available, although it depends on how good your hook is of course. You can also isolate and copy specific text from the hook so it’ll be translated by itself in clipboard if necessary, I used to prefer ITHVNR + TA for this reason but the former no longer works on my computer sadly. And if I do need images (for menus and their sexual statistics usually) translated usually Google Translate app on my phone is simple and easy.
Tools that translate enmasse and then put the text back into the game don’t do any of this, and their output is completely uneditable besides; they’re not even faster or more convenient to begin with which is why I’m always bemused it’s something so many people seem to do.

I think the sugoi tool does all that (at least the premium version), many people have told me is better than Mtool, sadly most of the best stuff is behind the paywall, Mtool is also good and i have seen it grab images, main problem is that the textt ends to not fit the spaces so you have to manually lower the font size by a LOT, and sometimes that is not enough. The other problem i notice from Mtool is that it can slow down your PC, at least if its not a good one xD

In fact i am not sure is Mtool allows to replace the mtl translations, i think it should be possible but i am not sure that too is only for the premium users, 1 of these days i will have to experiment with everything else closed so i am not slowed down lol

I use textractor and sugoi and sometimes combine sugoi with textractor DeepL/offline but it definitely is slower. Textractor alone so quick and responsive..I’m surprised more people don’t use it or know about it. It is relatively simple to use and you can other stuff to make the translation better but sugoi with textractor is solid enough. From experience, some cases textractor produces better translation and textractor + sugoi vice versa. If it weren’t for textractor, I wouldn’t have tried so many Japanese VNs and even some RPGs I’ve wanted to try out.

Textractor with DeepL has restrictions I believe. After a while, the DeepL option won't translate...probably have to do with api limitation for free version.

Textractor with DeepL has restrictions I believe. After a while, the DeepL option won't translate...probably have to do with api limitation for free version.

Guys, use sugoi translator. It is better than deepl in JAP-->ENG and it's free and it runs locally.

It doesn't. At least, none I've ever encountered, and I typically play 3-4 hour sessions.

It doesn't. At least, none I've ever encountered, and I typically play 3-4 hour sessions.

I sometimes notice it does if you transalte too many lines too fast, like you don't even take time to read them and jump to the next one.

New Henteria update for anyone interested -- and again, this does include all 'extra' scenes.

Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 3 - The Peacekeepers
Update 2 - $20+ ver.

Changelog:

-Finished Main Quest 9 and added 9 objectives to Main Quest 10

-Added 3 new scenes (2 with Cyanna, 1 with Alys) with PoV variations

-Added one extra-scene

-All scenes added to the reminiscence room

-Added a few new maps

-Added 1 save for the beginning of Update 2 (save 3) and updated the save with all content unlocked (save 100)

-Added 2 new freeroam events (that’s just for random events appearing on the map. accounting for mini-stories + freeroam appearing briefly during the MQ, that amount is actually around 6+)

-Progressed 2 mini-stories and added the 1st event of a new one (all listed in walkthrough)

-Added body measurments + height for all characters in the character screen

-Added 1 Triple Trident opponent along with 1 new BGM

-Updated Quest&Trident Board with new content

-Reduced the transition time when MC went to sleep from around 7 seconds to around 2 seconds (should make exploration quicker)

- A few bug fixes, typo fixes and minor tweaks I can’t remember.
[HIDE-THANKS]MEGA Download: https://mega.nz/file/IxYx3ZzT#LW9GNJOEkBPb0HcfrqlBhw92Uot8ApCELc2-nwaSF14[/HIDE-THANKS]

New Henteria update for anyone interested -- and again, this does include all 'extra' scenes.

Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 3 - The Peacekeepers
Update 2 - $20+ ver.

Changelog:

-Finished Main Quest 9 and added 9 objectives to Main Quest 10

-Added 3 new scenes (2 with Cyanna, 1 with Alys) with PoV variations

-Added one extra-scene

-All scenes added to the reminiscence room

-Added a few new maps

-Added 1 save for the beginning of Update 2 (save 3) and updated the save with all content unlocked (save 100)

-Added 2 new freeroam events (that’s just for random events appearing on the map. accounting for mini-stories + freeroam appearing briefly during the MQ, that amount is actually around 6+)

-Progressed 2 mini-stories and added the 1st event of a new one (all listed in walkthrough)

-Added body measurments + height for all characters in the character screen

-Added 1 Triple Trident opponent along with 1 new BGM

-Updated Quest&Trident Board with new content

-Reduced the transition time when MC went to sleep from around 7 seconds to around 2 seconds (should make exploration quicker)

- A few bug fixes, typo fixes and minor tweaks I can’t remember.
***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Thank you very much for the early christmass present xD

Any new mom NTR games out or coming out besides https://vndb.org/v34103/chars#chars

I run a similar setup to yours. But you use two regex filters extensions? Or did I misread?

NTR game news

サークルdiopetes released a free English demo for his game
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/11526/article/762688

Engraved Pleasure released an update patch
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/9928/article/761419

夢うつつの刻 everything but the final true route is done. sounds like it wont be a happy ending thou :eek: still final route got a lot of work ahead from the look of it.
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/8328/article/761728

NTRRPG~堕落の塔と異種たちの狂宴~ still looking to be finished this month
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/13432/article/761576

ホストに騙されて -知らぬ間に調教されていく彼女- is being delayed till next month :( dev been bug fixing and the real time NTR update are slowing the game down to much. NTR sex timer might not make it in the final game cause of that (and that what set it a part from other NTR status updates games)
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/14065/article/760031

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]