Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

That text from the trailer

"Between those two meat rod, who gonna impregnating first"

wow, NTR or not, i will play this game!

Can we fast forward to 23rd Disember already ? This is too much hype to contain anyway.I'm probably gonna end up buy it again like last year team Mm game.

Can we fast forward to 23rd Disember already ? This is too much hype to contain anyway.I'm probably gonna end up buy it again like last year team Mm game.

For some reason i can feel same vibe with Anim's old game, "Hitozuma Koukan Nikki". Also unlike their previous game which got mixed review, they approaching simple story. So i think this game NTR or not could be good. Hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also just finished playing Eroit new game. Oh damn! EROIT always deliver hahaha.It's about Mom NTR, and protag enjoying see his mom turns into slut.

The game was short, but good enough for killing time. Mom design and voice really hot! Especially when she is pregnant. Ero scenes was written with sexy sultry words. And the game really straight to the point about mom changes. BGM also great to lighten up ero mood. What make me confuse this game quality wise is on same level with Apettite games, but how the hell they make it only under 500 mb?

In the end, i recommended this game if you like mom ntr, It's not superb memorable ntr game, but It's great to play when you have free time.

That text from the trailer

"Between those two meat rod, who gonna impregnating first"

wow, NTR or not, i will play this game!

from melonbooks.co.jp

コンセプト

妊活のつもりが、ひょんなことからスワッピングをすることに?!

選択次第で妻が夫以外の子を孕むことも…?
Depending on the choices, the wife may become pregnant with a child other than her husband...?

本作は寝取られなしの夫婦交換によって、お互いの夫婦の妊娠を最終目標とした、
後味のよいプレイ体験が味わえる!

背徳と愉悦を胸に抱き、いざ妊活スワッピングへ!

NTR? well well well... who knows.
I believe 10.12 the demo will be out and it will help me a little in waiting for the game.

from melonbooks.co.jp

コンセプト

妊活のつもりが、ひょんなことからスワッピングをすることに?!

選択次第で妻が夫以外の子を孕むことも…?
Depending on the choices, the wife may become pregnant with a child other than her husband...?

本作は寝取られなしの夫婦交換によって、お互いの夫婦の妊娠を最終目標とした、
後味のよいプレイ体験が味わえる!

背徳と愉悦を胸に抱き、いざ妊活スワッピングへ!

NTR? well well well... who knows.
I believe 10.12 the demo will be out and it will help me a little in waiting for the game.

Promote as Non-NTR, secretly give NTR.

I wont be mad if they do that LOL

Promote as Non-NTR, secretly give NTR.

I wont be mad if they do that LOL

Me too )))

Watching promo video of ANIM's upcomming game I remembered 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声2... one of the ending where both wives were pregnant.... and 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声2 is mine the most beloved ANIM's games, with couple happy-flappy endings without ntr ))). Though, frankly, I think this time it will be swapping game with netorase and maybe... MAYBY with ntr elements, and just that. But, who knows.

モテモテだったはずの俺がレズの母親にヒロイン全員寝取られてマゾ堕ちした話 https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ435672.html just released, this one looking like the NTR going to hit hard.

ホストに騙されて -知らぬ間に調教されていく彼女- https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ327362.html
this one might be delayed a month cause the developer thinking of adding stuff that people where suggesting after the demo drooped. this one Im most excited for.

Reactions: stupid_army
モテモテだったはずの俺がレズの母親にヒロイン全員寝取られてマゾ堕ちした話 https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ435672.html just released, this one looking like the NTR going to hit hard.

I just bought it, the trial a few weeks ago was really good. Lesbian NTR (ie- women stealing women from men) essentially doesn't exist in this pure form and Ayaka is the sort of antagonist I really enjoy. The dev has really been banging the drum for the genre on their twitter, same as always, if you want more niche content like this, buy it.

I just bought it, the trial a few weeks ago was really good. Lesbian NTR (ie- women stealing women from men) essentially doesn't exist in this pure form and Ayaka is the sort of antagonist I really enjoy. The dev has really been banging the drum for the genre on their twitter, same as always, if you want more niche content like this, buy it.

Can you make a small synopsis of Ayaka then? Is she the MC's mom? Why does she decide to steal the girls, are the girls really stolen or is it some BSS thing, i mean do the girls really like the MC at least in the begining?

Seems the full version also has censored/beeped "naughty" words huh? That's a real shame. No idea why some devs do this and some do not.

Saw a couple people asking for this. I'm a $20+ patron, so this does include the extra scene(s). The next update is due around the December 15, so I can post that as well.

Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 3 - The Peacekeepers
Update 1 - 20$+ ver.

Dev's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/N_taii/

-Added 4 more objectives to Quest 9 of the main storyline

-Added Lily’s first side-quest

-Added Haylen first side-quest

-Added 3 new scenes (Rose, Haylen, Meredith), all 3 with 2 PoV variations (partial, omniscient)

-Added one extra-scene

-All scenes added to the Reminiscence Room

-Added new map interactions on different timeframes for main characters (Haylen +2, Cyanna +1, Rose around +7, some only appearing at the end of this update)

-Added 3 new freeroam lewd events

-Lowered volume of BGM for the Triple Trident card game

-Added finished images for each of the characters on the characters screen menu

-Added minor dialogue changes to Rose’s first NTR scene

-A few bug fixes, typo fixes and minor tweaks I can’t remember
MEGA Link:[HIDE-THANKS]https://mega.nz/file/YhBWyZbA#7PeQXH3la1G3gtheha0PRZEio5KL3IkzJnR4pwQoOPo[/HIDE-THANKS]

Last edited:
Reactions: NTR Master
Saw a couple people asking for this. I'm a $20+ patron, so this does include the extra scene(s). The next update is due around the December 15, so I can post that as well.

Henteria Chronicles: Chapter 3 - The Peacekeepers
Update 1 - 20$+ ver.

Dev's Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/N_taii/

-Added 4 more objectives to Quest 9 of the main storyline

-Added Lily’s first side-quest

-Added Haylen first side-quest

-Added 3 new scenes (Rose, Haylen, Meredith), all 3 with 2 PoV variations (partial, omniscient)

-Added one extra-scene

-All scenes added to the Reminiscence Room

-Added new map interactions on different timeframes for main characters (Haylen +2, Cyanna +1, Rose around +7, some only appearing at the end of this update)

-Added 3 new freeroam lewd events

-Lowered volume of BGM for the Triple Trident card game

-Added finished images for each of the characters on the characters screen menu

-Added minor dialogue changes to Rose’s first NTR scene

-A few bug fixes, typo fixes and minor tweaks I can’t remember
MEGA Link:***Hidden content cannot be quoted.***

Thank you very much, i was trying to see how to get this and other game uptades in december but there are so many i have to choose and all on the lower tiers T_T

This feels like a nice christmass present xD

Currently playing this game -> https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ320604.html however the game froze and apparently this is a bug that just got fixed. Anyone got the updated version of the game?
Edit: Nevermind, I cheated my way past the bug.

Edit2: Almost at the end of the game and decided I'd give my thoughts on it.

The main premise is that a village is being overrun by monsters and all the men are off fighting a war. The main character is sent as reinforcement however the twist is that he's actually a weak shota however his one saving feature is that he's an expert on monsters and can also craft stuff. MC starts off accompanying the tsundere warrior girl alone however they end up recruiting other heroines along the way which are the shy archer, healer milf and stoic loli.
The actual content of the game is broken up into two sections: morning when you can do some basic town stuff and go fight monsters, and the afternoon/night where you find most of the h scenes in town. Each heroine has their own likability stat which increases when you talk to them in town or help in battle as the MC can research monster weak points to have a once per fight one shot against all monsters grappling the girls (misses quite a lot though).There's a bunch more stuff that I'll just gloss over but the game is overall pretty basic.
The problems with the game pops up when you realize the game is grindy as fuck. If you don't want to fight monsters and instead just increase your likability with the heroines you can't skip the morning phase so each day takes up way more time than expected. 6 hours in and I've only maxed two heroines. Even worse, you don't actually know how much a heroine likes you and sometimes it feels like a relationship is going nowhere despite hours of effort. And this is all without even touching up on the NTR content. The game barely passes for NTR and instead focuses more on monster rape. The MC who seems pretty weak at the start also has the chance to make entire village his harem. The NTR scenes are a pain in the ass to find and once you do find them, is really only one or two scenes per heroine. There's also a NTR scene for each monster rape once you make a heroine your lover, however the NTR scene is practically indistinguishable from the normal monster rape scene. The heroines pant a lot and they mostly just call out the MC's name when raped. Makes sense but also makes for bland scenes. The art is actually pretty good and there's a lot of content since there's 4 girls. Problem is that each girl's scenes don't feel that much different from each other when it comes to the monster rape.
Overall there's two critical flaws for me. The first and biggest is easily the grind. The game has no respect for your time and every action takes needlessly long. It feels 3 or 4 times longer than it has any right to be. The other flaw is that the game doesn't really have much focus. I went into it expecting a NTR game and it really didn't feel like NTR for quite some time since the MC and heroines aren't in a relationship, nor is the MC really that emotionally engaged when something does happen to a heroine. The monster rape is also lacking since there aren't many monsters and the scenes feel samey, though there are exceptions. The game actually feels closest to a harem game since both the NTR and monster rape are optional. Come to think of it, the harem is optional too, in fact I think every h scene in this game is optional. The thing that kept me going throughout the game was the promise of more NTR but it never really came so I don't think I'm going to finish it. The heroines are somewhat nice though.
I'd say its a good game though its way too time consuming, vague and has an identity crisis. If you're looking for NTR, I'd just avoid it, then again I'm more of a netorase fan and this game had a lot of rape so I may be pretty biased. Lastly, I know that the game has multiple endings so there may be some good NTR content near the end but I'm not wasting any more time to find out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bashere

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.