Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Went on a bit of a English NTR spree.

Girlfriend Tapes - Mystery NTR. I like this one a lot. One of my favourite scenes is when the main character arrives at his girlfriends house one morning and he's frustrated to see this other guy who has been around her a lot there. He has a "somewhat reasonable" excuse but then she jumps into the room not knowing her boyfriend is there while she's dressed some lingerie. She tries to play it off like she thought the other guy had left and that she saw her boyfriend arrive through the window upstairs. Not even a sex scene but I thought it was great. My only complaint is that it might be a little long at times. It's not a finished game but the current version is well into the end-game and all the boxes are pretty much already checked and it's no longer a secret. I didn't regret picking it up at this point but may have it was a bit further back.

A Promise Best Left Unkept - Pretty good. I'm a fan of the character types for this one (Bull is attractive, a workplace superior, etc). Not sure if it was my cup of tea as far as mystery goes and felt like it was written with the intent to see both perspectives (which I believe was the recommended option?). I still recommend it and the hard NTR route is complete.

Hero Party Must Fall - Fun Netori. Animated "training" scenes are nice. A bit repetitive with the training after a while. I like the heroine a lot, "likable"(?) personality and really thicc. The Netori elements that utilises the fantasy setting is fun too. Not a completed game but I would say its far in enough for me to not regret picking it up.

There's a couple of others I still want to try. Taffy Tales doesn't have its NTR route yet but I'm actually sort of excited for this one. Very unique art style. Had my eye on Seeds of Chaos for a while and it looks pretty interesting. Infedelisoft's games too.

It's netorase and not really netorare but this really good circle released his last title!
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ425934.html

Don't know if any of you guys bought it already but it seems even better than their first series.

I really like this circle's stuff! The voice and art are great in my opinion.
When you say "his last title", do you mean that he is not planning on creating any more content?

Last edited:
Friends, has anyone already played the latest version of HC3?
Can you tell us how you like the new game from N_Taii?

Just played https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ429536.html. Only played this dev's previous game, didn't play the first since it had DRM so I'll just weigh this game against the previous one. Overall its quite very mixed bag. I'm a sucker for netorase with seductive heroines who play along so I really liked the heroine in this one. She's pretty flirty and actually pushes the MC to follow his fetish and she plays along pretty well. Besides that its the typical escalating netorase we've come to expect by now and it works like always, though the heroine falls pretty quickly. That ties in with my main gripe with the game. The dev's previous game had a pretty decent length with different scenarios depending on who you let fuck the heroine with 2 of the scenarios actually feeling fleshed out and the rest were meh. I'd hoped for the next game to center more on one main dude to fuck the heroine and the dev did just that. The trade off is that the new game is short as hell and the dude banging the heroine is a bit too basic to be a character. Dev is going in the right direction since the MC in this game at least feels more involved compared to the previous MC which was non-existent after the prologue. At the end of the day, the game is just too short with only around 6 scenes in the main game (most of which reuse the same image with minor changes) and the heroine's POV post-credits.
The dev is relatively new so I didn't expect much but I at least see potential. I overall liked the game itself, I just wished it had as much content as the previous game.
Last minute thought: I also wish this game had a more branching path. The game starts and the first scene gives you a choice which would presumably decide how much the heroine succumbs however that's the only choice in the entire game. You get to decide whether or not to give her basic or ultra thin condoms. A bit later in the game the heroine reminds the MC to put the condoms in her bag before she leaves and I thought 'oh, this is another part I get to influence and there might even be a good and bad ending'. Instead the MC just decides for himself to purposefully not give her the condoms. In the end, there's only one ending which is a real shame.
Pretty sure the game was meant to be a short game though so I'm not going to judge it harshly. If it was a decent sized game I'd give it a 7 or 8 out of 10. As it is now, probably a 6.
TLDR: Decent netorase game, would've been way better if it had more content and continued past the ending.
PS: I'm heavily biased since this game is my favorite kind of netorase, that is netorase that straddles line of netorare, so do with that info what you will.

PS: I'm heavily biased since this game is my favorite kind of netorase, that is netorase that straddles line of netorare, so do with that info what you will.

Just straddles it or turns into full ntr? Because the later is what i like muahahahahahahahahaha

Just straddles it or turns into full ntr? Because the later is what i like muahahahahahahahahaha

Ends in somewhat of a cliffhanger. Heroine prepares an elaborate NTR scenario for the MC to enjoy by secretly arranging for the dude she's fucking to come over the house for a surprise drinking party and flirts loudly so the MC can hear. She then sends him to get more drinks and arranges for him to come back and peek on her banging the dude. After the drinking is done the other dude sleeps on the couch meanwhile the heroine tells the MC its not over yet and he shouldn't go to sleep. Later in the night while MC is pretend sleeping it turns out the other dude and the heroine weren't sleeping at all and planned to fuck beside the MC. MC watches on while the heroine tries her best to satisfy the MC's fetish however he ends up falling a sleep at the early part. By the time he wakes up, the other dude is gone and the heroine reprimands the MC for sleeping after she arranged a show just for him. The game unfortunately ends here.
From the heroine's perspective, once she noticed the MC fall asleep she realized she had no reason to continue with the show yet she's still fucking the other dude. By this point she realizes that she's no longer fucking for the MC but just for the sake of fucking and the dude banging her convinces her to not just be her sex friend but also a convenient fuck wherever and whenever he asks. The end up banging all night and by the time the morning comes and the dude leaves, you get to see her reprimand the MC from her perspective and it turns out her pussy is still stuffed however there's a little voice inside of her that still hasn't given in and she warns the MC that it may go full NTR anytime soon so he could always turn back.
At the end its pretty obvious the MC ain't going to stop and the heroine wants to keep fucking the dude but neither her nor the dude is planning to form an official relationship so it seems like it'd likely be that she continues the netorase with the MC never finding out she's the other dude's sex slave. Personally I'd at least have liked the MC to find out in the end for some closure. In the reminiscing room there's also a bunch of AV pictures of the heroine with the other dude I can't translate which probably means she continued to see the dude way after the ending. Take from that what you will.

So i just played some old anim game. I can't post a review yet. But i just wanna say, their chart system is brilliant. I was annoyed with the lack of chart system from their old games. Without chart system replaying from beginning with heroine POV feels dragging.

Also, any news for new NTR game??

So i just played some old anim game. I can't post a review yet. But i just wanna say, their chart system is brilliant. I was annoyed with the lack of chart system from their old games. Without chart system replaying from beginning with heroine POV feels dragging.

Also, any news for new NTR game??

Which NTR game if I may ask ?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ392812.html

I just finished this one. Very long game (grindy) but I still appreciate that it exists.

The evening content was just a little lacking for me to give it a very strong review. I think if the rooms weren't blacked out and you could see their sprites animated it would have been a lot better, along with more evening events in general like upstairs in the antagonists house, more scenes in her room with him, etc.

The dungeon content was very grindy so I ended up cheating with the editor by getting the item you would normally get in new game+ to speed things up as well as getting more than 5 torches for the dungeon that needed them. At that pace it was a lot better (3 events per run).

Overall I like it and its high quality for an rpg maker game. I really like NTR RPG games where you play as the guy and you look for the heroine to find what she's up to, it can be exhilarating, especially the first few times.

Has anyone played this one and the DLC? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ305687.html
If I haven't played it yet should I start with the DLC included or is it end-game stuff?

Also the amount of content coming in the DLC for Summer Shattering seems really impressive https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1810/article

Which NTR game if I may ask ?

妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 and 彼女の肢体に付いたアイツの唇痕

Both game really need chart system to enjoy haha.

彼女の肢体に付いたアイツの唇痕
Story kinda boring. It's just standar NTR with HS characters. No unique ero scenes, and the writting is just Atelier Sakura standard. I was disappointed the tomboy girl doesn't have ero scenes. You have two voiced female characters and only using one for ero scenews? What a waste.

妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 is much better. Ero scene with father-in-law heroines are hot. The writting and drawing showing how heroine enjoy her cheating sex. Her expression was full of ecstascy. This game could work better with chart system. But i also disappointed there was no threesome scene on this game between Father, Heroine, and protag subordinate.

妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 and 彼女の肢体に付いたアイツの唇痕

Both game really need chart system to enjoy haha.

彼女の肢体に付いたアイツの唇痕
Story kinda boring. It's just standar NTR with HS characters. No unique ero scenes, and the writting is just Atelier Sakura standard. I was disappointed the tomboy girl doesn't have ero scenes. You have two voiced female characters and only using one for ero scenews? What a waste.

妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 is much better. Ero scene with father-in-law heroines are hot. The writting and drawing showing how heroine enjoy her cheating sex. Her expression was full of ecstascy. This game could work better with chart system. But i also disappointed there was no threesome scene on this game between Father, Heroine, and protag subordinate.

Yeah, chart system is pretty much the best thing from team MM by a long shot.

Apparently Wailing Guignol's translation was completely overhauled with a lot of bugs being fixed. Anyone got a download for the latest version?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.