Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

for one of the projects he said the illustrator that even thou was given 3 years and was paid did no work and finally had to bring in a lawyer to cancel the contract. a new illustrator been hired but now it will take time to get all the art done.

I know, they said that a couple of weeks ago, what I mean is why until summer if they are already working on it.
I mean, I don't draw, but all mangakas release like 20 pages every week, so drawing 20 sex scenes for a hentai game could be done in a month and be ready for spring.

IDK man, the original voice actress did a great job and the game itself was already one of the best in the genre. Seems like an easy cash grab to me when the author isn't in the mood to write anything new.

It also has to do with an artist not delivering what their contract stipulated, i don't even know if he can use the pictures delivered or start from zero, also ñoooo that game was perfect, it even had ahappy ending.....from the MC POV xD

I mean, I don't draw, but all mangakas release like 20 pages every week, so drawing 20 sex scenes for a hentai game could be done in a month and be ready for spring.

But they have assistants and do not draw sex scenes.
All adult magazines are released only once a month or less often, and still, not many authors release 12 chapters per year. (except WEEKLY Kairakuten but it contains 2-3 chapters with different authors).

Presumably, the reason is that adult manga has more detailed images than regular manga.
And most games need full-color images, not black and white.

Jinsei is making a remake of Honto no Kimochi to add a vanilla ending, modernize menus and music and add new cgs, and probably with another voice actress.

Well, another year or two of waiting for a new game....
I am actually looking forward to this. It is one of my all time favorites, but it must have been ages, since i last replayed it. So this would give me a really good reason, to give it another go.

However, i think the reason for this remake is that they dont have anything else in the pipeline and remaking Honto no Kimochi could be done in a short time. I mean, Kotoneiro's art must be done from scratch so this will take a while. And i dont know the status of Kanojo no Honne. Havent seen these games in ages. Some remakes to bridge the time would be fine by me.

Jinsei is making a remake of Honto no Kimochi to add a vanilla ending, modernize menus and music and add new cgs, and probably with another voice actress.

Well, another year or two of waiting for a new game....
Interesting, it was clearly (imo) his best ntr work by far, with a cool tsundere/strong willed heroine, a sad rarity in ntr works.
If he actually also adds more standing sprites/expressions, and also more ntr corruption in the story before the ending, it can be quite fun to replay.

IDK man, the original voice actress did a great job and the game itself was already one of the best in the genre. Seems like an easy cash grab to me when the author isn't in the mood to write anything new.
If I remember well, her voice acting was ok but the quality of MIC used was meh, it sounded not the best.

Guys, I've never played hentai rpgs because I hate that they don't have voices, but I've decided to try some and I need recommendations, I already know Tina and Scars of Summer from Castella, Thug Hero, and both NTRPG.

First of all, if there is any with voices please tell me.
Leaving that aside, I want to know which are the top ones, the ones that everyone should play.

Guys, I've never played hentai rpgs because I hate that they don't have voices, but I've decided to try some and I need recommendations, I already know Tina and Scars of Summer from Castella, Thug Hero, and both NTRPG.

Leaving that aside, I want to know which are the top ones, the ones that everyone should play.

English only or also in japanese?

I also tend to favor visual novels over RPGs, but wouldn't hesitate to recommend "The Curse of Kubel" and "Boy Hero Ken Haunted House Investigation" as two of the best available NTR focused rpgmaker games.

Seeing that you have played NTRPG and, provided that you don't mind games that without CGs (just sprite animated scenes), the Henteria Chronicles games are the closest thing to a spiritual succesor. Games 1 and 2 are already completed, and a demo for the 3rd one is also available.

Unfortunately, I believe that it's quite rare to have voices in RPG games: they're usually a one-man effort, and unless a previous game from the same creator happens to be extremely successful, they simply can't allow the cost of adding voice acting. By the way, that's exactly what happened with Kubel: due to the huge sales the creator was able to produce the plus version with voices (for now, that version is only available in Japanese).

Reactions: Yadoumi

Circle Gyu's games (treasure Hunter Mai and Knights of Mesiah are 2 translated games), Shadowcore but try to find a raw version since last time i checked the MTL is horrible in this one but the game is totally worth it, Curse of Kubel, games from this circle https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG11569.html (Guinol is translated btw).

Acerola games (most are translated already), Nebel (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ392812.html)....this is getting too long xD

Anyway i would say Shadowcore is practically a must play, Cli pick's too if you like hardcore ntr, among the others it would depend in the individuals, Kubel is pretty popular too.

English only or also in japanese?

I also tend to favor visual novels over RPGs, but wouldn't hesitate to recommend "The Curse of Kubel" and "Boy Hero Ken Haunted House Investigation" as two of the best available NTR focused rpgmaker games.

Seeing that you have played NTRPG and, provided that you don't mind games that without CGs (just sprite animated scenes), the Henteria Chronicles games are the closest thing to a spiritual succesor. Games 1 and 2 are already completed, and a demo for the 3rd one is also available.

Unfortunately, I believe that it's quite rare to have voices in RPG games: they're usually a one-man effort, and unless a previous game from the same creator happens to be extremely successful, they simply can't allow the cost of adding voice acting. By the way, that's exactly what happened with Kubel: due to the huge sales the creator was able to produce the plus version with voices (for now, that version is only available in Japanese).
Circle Gyu's games (treasure Hunter Mai and Knights of Mesiah are 2 translated games), Shadowcore but try to find a raw version since last time i checked the MTL is horrible in this one but the game is totally worth it, Curse of Kubel, games from this circle https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG11569.html (Guinol is translated btw).

Acerola games (most are translated already), Nebel (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ392812.html)....this is getting too long xD

Anyway i would say Shadowcore is practically a must play, Cli pick's too if you like hardcore ntr, among the others it would depend in the individuals, Kubel is pretty popular too.

Thanks for the recommendations, I will try some of them.

Are there any with a more classic ntr story? I mean, like a visual novel, where the only plot is the ntr between the heroine and the netori guy, like Scars of Summer (I've only played 15 minutes but if feels that way)

Oh, and are there any with a milf heroine?

Feel free to keep making recommendations, they don't have to be a classic story or have a milf, just share the ones that you think are the best ones.

Are there any with a more classic ntr story? I mean, like a visual novel, where the only plot is the ntr between the heroine and the netori guy, like Scars of Summer (I've only played 15 minutes but if feels that way)

Oh, and are there any with a milf heroine?

Feel free to keep making recommendations, they don't have to be a classic story or have a milf, just share the ones that you think are the best ones.

Curse of Kubel, also translated by Kagura game, but is not a milf xD

Not translated, but 既婚男の現地妻にされたカノジョ (RJ299836) would fit the bill perfectly for that and feels almost like a VN. Modern day ambientation, mistery (plays by default from the boyfriend POV and spend time detailing the couple's relationship), no combat or filling, enjoyable heroine and I even liked the netori guy for being somehow different to the usual stereotypes. Plus besides having multiple endings the developer went the extra mile and released a 2.0 version with additional scenes.

My other suggestion (also japanese, but I think someone is working on a translation) would be さよこ~星への願いが叶わなかった夏~ . Again modern day ambientation, completely story focused and slow burn netorare. Just keep in mind that, like NTRPG, doesn't have CGs.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bb...p?t=3181070&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

So pixiv announces transaction restrictions for 'unethical' content. Can anyone tell me if site like Dlsite will do the same ?

pixiv announce they are adding restrictions but not what they are yet from what I can tell..
the rumor and stress rumor is that some Chinese accounts where using Pixiv to sale real CP and that what stated all this right now BUT credit card company master card and Visa going after far less is also a common occurrence. I think they tried this on DLsite and they found a loop hole around it for now but not sure. Right now DLsite is not doing the same but really it's only a matter of time, they already got to getchu, ever notice how it's search functions and tagging have become crap? CC is the main cause. this is all the off hand info I have since I've not really look to deep into it so hope it helps somewhat.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/bb...p?t=3181070&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
So pixiv announces transaction restrictions for 'unethical' content. Can anyone tell me if site like Dlsite will do the same ?

It’s entirely unlikely. Many credit and/or debit cards don’t work with Dlsite already, which is why their Dlpay system exists: You simply buy serial codes which are then converted to Dlsite points of equivalent value.

pixiv announce they are adding restrictions but not what they are yet from what I can tell..
the rumor and stress rumor is that some Chinese accounts where using Pixiv to sale real CP and that what stated all this right now BUT credit card company master card and Visa going after far less is also a common occurrence. I think they tried this on DLsite and they found a loop hole around it for now but not sure. Right now DLsite is not doing the same but really it's only a matter of time, they already got to getchu, ever notice how it's search functions and tagging have become crap? CC is the main cause. this is all the off hand info I have since I've not really look to deep into it so hope it helps somewhat.

Yes, they have? They are banning ‘unethical’ content from their marketplace platforms; pixiv request, booth, and fanbox. Pixiv itself should remain unchanged. While those rumors have nothing to do with anything, being illegal already. In reality, Pixiv’s decision is little more than an annoyance, myriad platforms exist to cater to those artists affected and many are already making plans to migrate.

It’s entirely unlikely. Many credit and/or debit cards don’t work with Dlsite already, which is why their Dlpay system exists: You simply buy serial codes which are then converted to Dlsite points of equivalent value.

Yes, they have? They are banning ‘unethical’ content from their marketplace platforms; pixiv request, booth, and fanbox. Pixiv itself should remain unchanged. While those rumors have nothing to do with anything, being illegal already. In reality, Pixiv’s decision is little more than an annoyance, myriad platforms exist to cater to those artists affected and many are already making plans to migrate.
Can’t the Dlpay be the solution to every site. You just purchase points to with your card and do whatever you want with that points. DMM does that but idk why they got rid of Visa/Master because aren’t you just purchasing the points so technically those companies can’t really what you used those points to purchase…just that you bought points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.